All Comments on 'Closing Night High Ch. 02'

by EverLux

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
melodypondmelodypondalmost 8 years ago
Heart warming and exciting...

as always!

it's so great to see the characters develop and i love that Eric is so protective over his bestfriend! Caleb just keeps getting more dreamy and steamy!! My god every dirty scene was so hot and perfect, not too hurried, not too dragged out. Personally i love the passionate pace of a scene, the hurry to get the other out of their clothes, it just makes the passion more real, and the reader can really feel it. I know I did!

The ending with a cliffhanger always leaves me with a craving and i can't wait for more! That has got to be Jeff!

Amazing! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome!!

These are my favorite stories! Your writing style is so good! Can't wait for more chapters!

OliviaMOliviaMalmost 8 years ago
Oh my god

This is incredibly hot and really well written. Love the protagonists. Love the style!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More!

Please write more chapters! Amazingly hot story, with fantastic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So hot!

God, these stories are hot! Ten stars - please write the next chapter.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 7 years ago
This should be highly illegal!

Leaving us hanging like this is just wrong.

There I am in the middle of a wonderful little story and it ends on a horrible cliffhanger!

Do please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!

Pleaaase write more! These are the hottest stories and I can't wait to read what happens next.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 7 years ago
Gotta find out who...

it was that took the video of Emilie and Caleb. Girl, you left me hanging. Am I going to have to wait weeks to find out who it is? I hope Chapter 3 provides details.

This is a great series--one of the best I've read here. Love your plot and your writing style.

DrizdartDrizdartover 7 years ago
Really?

Even in the make-believe world of Literotica, a faculty member would not go off alone with a high school less than 30 minutes before an assembly of the entire crew.

Your writing is clean and compelling. Your handling of the complications of the relationships with a gay teen friend and an older man is solid. But really - nobody who has even a prayer of keeping a relationship out of the news would risk the sort of exposure you try to write about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The second chapter in Closing Night High is a beautifully told romance story, with excellent character development and an engaging plot. However, this second chapter cannot be properly appreciated without reading the previous one first.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 2 years ago

Enjoying the sex, not so mad about the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous