All Comments on 'I Think'

by Boratus

Sort by:
  • 103 Comments
skycladdistskycladdistalmost 8 years ago
Excellent!

I rarely give stories a 5-star rating, but this was a no-brainer. I loved the situation, the writing was excellent, and I quite look forward to reading what happens next! Keep up the good work!

-- Skycladdist

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

A great story.

Let's have a follow up. May be he can get the doctors app ?

techdittotechdittoalmost 8 years ago
An amazing read.

Loved the story. I'm really hoping there is more to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hm, how about a followup somehow getting the doctor under control?

That would be poetic justice...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Don't stop

Brilliant start make sure you follow as has allot of potential for a series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please continue

love the story line. very well written.

MiniwandMiniwandalmost 8 years ago
More

He needs to make the doctor pay.

AbsolutelywickedthoughtsAbsolutelywickedthoughtsalmost 8 years ago
Basic Mind Control Story with a Nice Twist

I normally don't comment on other's stories, under my moniker. But I really enjoyed this story and look forward to the next installment.

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I didn't want it to end...

I do hope you'll continue this story, won't you? Pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice

I think it was very nicely done. I look forward to seeing and reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Impressed

Well timed and not over the top but was he able to get pass the Doctor security system

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Story

The story was well thought out and progressed well, but could have used some edits as far as basic writing mechanics. I hope there's a part 2, and I hope Shaun uses his videos to blackmail the doctor for more women or for money.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Well done! The pace was good and I liked how you developed the relationships. Hopefully, there'll be some additional chapters where we get to see what happens with with the other women under the doctor's control. Maybe the daughter will get some hypno-help to aid her studying????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another chapter pls

Yes I was thinking about it and then I read the comment before mine. If Shaun could get the the app from the doctor and use it on his girlfriend to make her less prudish he can openly have a relationship with the mother and daughter and neither of them would be jealous. He can also con the doctor to hypnotizing himself and turning himself in to the police and Shaun could take over all the doctors patients. How awesome would that twist be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome story. A few niggling technical issues in the writing, but wow. Just WOW!!...

....I guess this is now revealed as a latent fantasy of mine.

I dated a girl in high-school who was one of the hottest girls around. Her mom was a more mature version of her, but both were stone foxes. Her mom was also, I think, a bit into domination. She would often show up from work and change into something sexier and more....strict as well as revealing. She often ordered both of us about, standing imperiously as she gave orders and commented on our performances.

And like her daughter, she had the best rack and tightest ass in the county.

My girlfriend directly benefitted from her mom's sexy look. Oh, and when we would sit to dinner, she would often run her hand lightly across my shoulders and neck, just in my hairline, as she walked past while bringing things to table. BOING!! My biggest fantasy was of possessing them both, giving them babies the same week and fucking them senseless all the time. My girlfriend, as I mentioned, got it often and hard. She was an avid and noisy participant....but I never got the chance with her mom. They had to go back to my girlfriend's grandparent's ancestral home to help take care of her grandpa. In spite of everything, we never crossed paths again.

Please continue.

I'd like to see him come across the "good" doctor's app and use it on him to return all the money he'd taken, close his "practice" and become a celibate monk in a monastery in Lukla, Nepal. After that? Well....you're the writer!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More! More! More!

I liked the slow but thorough approach Shaun took to get and maintain control. I hope Shaun continues to build his harem and takes control of the doctor's app. There are many great possibilities you have left open. Congratulations on a great story line that I hope will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent! But...

...but some real clangers in the writing, eg., "He pulled her titbit weak"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
awesome story

Firm believer in "less is more" and "leave them wanting more". Leave it as is, perfection in my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Shaun needs a harem

And Abby sounds like she would be an excellent addition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Redhead too please!

You need to get the redhead involved here please. It would be so hot to have them booth at one time

newfield1981newfield1981almost 8 years ago
WELCOME BACK

Glad to see you're still writing. Hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Think there needs to be a continuation of this story - the friend definitely, ideally the daughter too!

zena99zena99almost 8 years ago
Wow!

More, more and more PLEASE. I absolutely love how Shaun has hijacked the Doctor's work. If somehow Shaun could get his hooks into the Doctor and then have the Doctor working for him the possibilities are endless.

fr45fr45almost 8 years ago
Great story.

The building suspense of gradually sexually conquering the mother is what made this a great story. That suspense and eroticism involving him and the mother can not be repeated in another chapter. To be a success something new and unexpected must happen. Maybe he could add the daughter and the mothers friend to his harem, as well as a few others, and share them with his college buddies. Better still, turn them into prostitutes and sell their services. That's just an example of something different and dramatic. I'm sure you'll come up with something on your own that will knock the socks off all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Unexpected Return

Seriously wasn't expecting to see this pop up.

I can't read it right now, but I intend to soon.

Meanwhile... "Confidence" is the story we really need more of!

justified15justified15almost 8 years ago
An amazingly well done story

You, sir, are a master of writing. Are you published on Amazon or anywhere else?

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilalmost 8 years ago
Great story

This was a really great read. Interesting idea, good characters and hot writing. It really needs to continue since it left so much open and unresolved:

What happens with Amanda?

What happens with Abby?

What is that app?

Will Maddow cause trouble once he realizes Jessica is not his thrall anymore?

I really do hope you continue this story. But if not, I hope you continue providing similar engaging stories.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Definitely worthy of additional chapters

Great read!! Interesting plot!

AnkypartyAnkypartyalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

Wow welcome back! This was a great read! Any chance of finishing confidence as well?

Master_Of_LifeMaster_Of_Lifeover 7 years ago
whatever bring you back

Well here's hoping that more of "Confidence" starts playing on repeat in your head, if that's what it takes to get you writing.

Maybe reread the 5 chapters you posted so long ago to get the mental loop started. That story is even better than this one. (And this is 5 stars.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just Wow!

I usually don't read stories other than sci-fi. When I came across your story I wasn't expecting such elegance and class. You are a gifted writer and as far as the continuation of story is concerned, you better not hang us in the mid.

WP

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely! Keep the story going!!

I really liked the way this story develops and the gratuitous sex is, of course, great. Please keep working on it. I would like to see how dr maddow takes it when he figures out he's lost control. I want to see how his girlfriend reacts to her boyfriend and mother fucking. Since Shaun only took advantage of the programming by dr maddow, what's he gonna do now? He doesn't know how to hypnotize anyone. What's he going to do to keep his girlfriend and her mom? Please don't let me down, keep writing man!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Erotica at its best

Wow. Just finished reading this and wow. Me and my girl friend read this together on a raod trip wither parents. Wow. Never thought that an erotic story could help sex the way it did. Leep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Possible plagiarism of your story

Boratus unless you are posing under another name (though not sure why you would change names in that case) someone ripped you off and is selling this on Smashwords as “Skullduggery by Gowan Bush”

BoratusBoratusover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for letting me know about the plagiarism. I've reported the book on smashwords. Please report it as well so we can get it off as soon as possible.

AlexstrazaAlexstrazaover 7 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for this story, Ill use it as inspiration to do my own hypnosis story soon. 1 note though, I would have liked it more if there was more reluctance on the moms part

Also Im really looking forward to another installment, maybe he hypnotizes his girlfriend and increases the attraction between mother and daughter?

t_challat_challaover 7 years ago

Fantastic story. It flowed really well and quite naturally. Would love to read another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

That was a really hot story. We thrive on a desire for control/lack of control. This story hit the nail on the head. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Damn fine story, one of the best on here! Please, please continue with this, there are a lot of great ideas and lead-ins for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I think.... this was an amazing story

I loved how mom had trouble giving in to her feelings, how you wrote it was incredible. But like Alexstraza said, I would liked to have read even more noncon or teasing by Shaun. At a certain point it felt a little rushed.

I am very happy to finally find a story like this, where the victim of mc has trouble with her feelings, I've read 100s of mc stories and I can think of maybe 5 this well written with this story-angle in it.

I also, like Alexstraza asked, love the idea of getting the daughter hypnotised.

Maybe get the mom (and maybe Abby too) in the situation where she finds she's getting more and more attracted to her daughter. And her daughter teases her subconsiously by dressing sluttier and sluttier. But still have the daughter be very selfconsious about her sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great job!

Great story! Do you plan to continue it? If so, I greatly look forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Different but FANTASIC!

Very interesting and a great master art piece. Please write more on this story and more in general.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stop the Doc!

Loved the story, please write the next chapter!

Can't wait to see how deal with the not so good Dr. and Amanda!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I would like to see the Doctor get his punishment!

Perhaps the Doctor needs to know submission?

wicked62wicked62about 7 years ago
Less demeaning?

I really enjoyed the story and the control especially. My only concern was the slut stuff. I love women and sex and for me it just took the edge off the story when yr character started calling her slut etc.Otherwise a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing Story

I want to commend you on putting together such a great story that kept me glued to the words all the way through. I know this story started out as a stand alone but it would be a travesty not to continue where you left off. Please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic Story

Great Story, needs another chapter or 2 or more!!

What is the doctor going to do to Abby and how will that affect Jessica's and Abby's relationship as well as Amanda's relationship with her new "slut" Mom?

Tune in next week for the answers to these and other questions of how many women will the doctor put under his control.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please!

Great story, I would love to see more!!!

LordLarsLordLarsalmost 7 years ago
A sequel would be good

Although as a stand alone story this works fine I do agree I wouldn't mind a chapter or two more... Maybe get that daughter out of her comfort zone too?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

I can't wait for more, i feel like there's still so much story left to tell!

cantgetenough2cantgetenough2over 6 years ago
Captured

We all knew the main character was going to try and become #1, but I kept reading and reading curious how (or if) the main character could pull it off.

Great Job.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

great story i look forward to reading more of your work. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I feel like the story is half way through

Great story but I need more. Will he fuck Abby? What will he do to the doc? And Amanda. Will she ever know Shaun owns her mother?

So many questions and a sequel is the perfect answer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well wrote story

Liked the story but I don't thin in is finished yet. You life out too many questions un answered. Number one is what if anything will he do about the doctor. That is a big question that needs to be answered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome story

Great story please continue a part 2. Like how does he get rid of the doctor? And how about the daugther Amanda aka his girlfriend, does she find out and if so will she end up approving or will she be disgusted by it? I'd love to hear how he just dominates the hell out of the doctor, cuckold him and then have the doctor start bringing him a harem of women. This is exactly what needs to be done to all of our women these days...they need to be treated as our sec slaves and breeding toys!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

this is the goodest story of mind control and has than have the second part

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Great story It was very hard (no pun intended) to put down. Only I would like to have seen a little more of the daughter interacting with the mother. it Turns me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I love this story, you did an amazing job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story!

First let say that I'm not prone to leaving comments to often not am I one for giving 5 stars. Both your story has earned from me. I truly enjoyed reading and visualizing it. I truly do hope that you revisit this story and continue it. I look forward to reading your other stories.

MindNymphMindNymphabout 5 years ago

I think you should really write a sequel to this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well done!

Any word on a sequel coming soon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
YES - Another chapter please

Yes like many of the comments below if he could some how get the app from the doctor and get him to stop but not before providing all the information he has on his other patients so he can extend his harem including the Abby and maybe able to adjust the daughter to accept his news ways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The Missing Parts

Mostly a good story should not get a sequel because it's perfect as it is. However this one is definitely not finished: the open doctor issues and the upcoming mother-daughter conflict have to be solved; the introduction of Abby makes no sense at all without a sequel. (I also wonder about your remarks about the white maid...)

Since I love a more subtle approach, his girlfriend should be hypnotized to persuade her mother to be friendlier to Shaun and show more affection (and get excited by this).

Abby could could become a follower (or a lover) of the mother and get caught indirectly through the submission of her friend...

bdgv

OOAAOOAAover 4 years ago
FANTASTIC STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super hot, well written and amazingly exciting ;)

peterskinpeterskinover 4 years ago
Please Continue

I think, you should complete this series. What do you think?

Stupid jokes aside, I really like this story and I hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent 5 stars

I Think should have more chapters. Please!!!

subpennysubpennyover 4 years ago
Awesome story

After finishing it left me wanting more, I do hope you add to this story, I Think you should.

BoratusBoratusover 4 years agoAuthor
I Think You're Right on Amazon

I can't believe it's been over 3 years since I wrote this! Feels like 6 months. In any case, the full-length novel version call "I Think You're Right" is available for pre-order on Amazon right now. What happens with Jessica and her daughter? Is Abby brought into the fold? Does the doctor discover what's happening and how does he react? I hope you can support me so I can keep writing here for free. I will be posting a completely new story here in a few weeks that you'll all enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

waiting for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Keep it going

Brilliant story. It deserves a more and a few sequel.

The fight back from the Doctor. Perhaps the Doctor stealing the daughter and Shaun losing her. Then the subsquent victory for Shaun.

Plenty of scope for you to keep this going.

But this story as a standalone was superb.

Ian_SnowIan_Snowalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story and bought the Kindle version to support your work. Keep up the fantastic work. Slow seductions/corruptions are intense and you write them well.

marvinedwardmarvinedwardalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story so much bought the kindle version.

BoratusBoratusalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I'm appreciating the love. Thanks for your support!

MrBuster_8MrBuster_8almost 3 years ago

Great story. I hope you write some more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story! Now, what happened to Abby?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's really nice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is one of the best eroticas I have read in a while! Truly fascinating. If possible, please continue the story

spunkie101spunkie101over 2 years ago

You're quickly becoming my favorite author on the site. I hope you continue to write and post on here. The mix of story telling, near perfect grammar and spelling, and masturbation fodder is amazing, keep it up. Thank you for all of the entertainment so far.

spunkie101spunkie101over 2 years ago

I just found out this book is on Amazon and have already purchased it. I can't wait to keep reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need the mother and daughter to be involved. But a bit more forcing on both women would make it more hot. Good read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The full story is in kindle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why end it there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh this story need many more chapters... you should slowly destroy the Dr Maddow. Either blackmail with the video proof and turn the table on him. Build it up slowly. You could also put Amamda under Shaun control with the app at some point. Change her behavior and start a competition between Amanda and her mother about witch one is the slutiest... So many possible side storyline... make Abby also yours. Slowly build a Harem of rich woman under your control. Have all Woman used by the Dr. Become Femdom to the poor Dr. Shaun as Master of them all. Just a few ideas....

Just let the power of the story guide your writhing hand...

Enjoy it as we also will. 5 stars.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 1 year ago

Definitely favourited and this 'chapter' certainly stands alone quite well but I'm a little disappointed that you didn't finish the story on here.

Spockon24sSpockon24sover 1 year ago

Amazing I'd love to have more on here.

daltonzdaltonz11 months ago

Great story, so many chapters could be written!

FluidswallowerFluidswallower11 months ago

Excellent, well written and begs for a continuance. Ms Russo's inner slut presents so many possibilities for Shaun to help her explore. It's even possible that her daughter's inhibitions might be made to fall by the wayside.

milfhunter777milfhunter7779 months ago

Dear [insert deity you believe or don't believe in here], you have a gift at story telling. Keep up the good work. Encore to the power of infinity and beyond!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I loved this story, have even bought the full version from Kindle and read it multiple times

Can you make a part 2 of this story?

Adharma09Adharma098 months ago

What is the name of this book on Amazon kindle?

Thank you

BoratusBoratus8 months agoAuthor

I Think You're Right.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hello, I absolutely loved your story 'I think '

I loved how you portrayed Jessica and others with the correct use of Hypnosis also,the story was soo good that I even bought the Kindle version and have re-read it multiple times

I wanted to know if you are making a second part of this story for Shaun to get the doctor's remaining patients or even having some more fun and corruption with Jessica

Anyways thankyou for writing this amazing story and would love to see Jessica getting controlled and corrupted again;)

BoratusBoratus7 months agoAuthor

Thanks so much for purchasing it. I appreciate it. I'd love if you left a review on Amazon as well. Currently no plans for a sequel. I have another story I'm working on. Regular job has just kept me really busy.

And to the commenter way below: No I didn't die of Covid. 😂

Damn, I can't believe I stopped submitting stuff 3 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I have already left a review on Amazon but us fans would absolutely love to know what would happen further and all of us are eagerly waiting for a sequel. So if you get time from your daily schedule we'd love to see Jessica Shaun and others in the sequel. It's a request that this amazing story should get a sequel!!

Thankyou:)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story but it needs follow up!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please, the premise is good but the character are just dull, repetitive and prosaic at this point, even boring.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Feels like this was just a Part 1. Clearly there was so much left to tell. Oh well.

Ian_SnowIan_Snow3 months ago

Still a favorite. Hope we see more from you soon, Boratus!

Wolfgang1866Wolfgang18662 months ago

Hey! Just read I Think. A very nice story. A good length full of good twists and turns. It doesn’t just follow the expected routines. Has good development. Many stories would just have them jump into bed on the second meeting. I really appreciated that you took the time to make the characters work for the result a bit.

Thank you and I look forward to see if you come up with a part 2 or a sequel / prequel.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBoratus@Boratus
1463 Followers
"I Think You're Right," the full-length novel based on "I think," is on sale on Amazon right now! If you're wondering what happens with Amanda, Abby, and of course, how Shaun deals with the doctor, then you'll want to grab a copy. Buy "I Think You're Right" now here: https:...