All Comments on 'Referendum'

by PamperedDiva

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
boeuf* bourguignon

Nice one ;)

tensunny09tensunny09almost 8 years ago

I love it! Please write a sequel where she decided to make his chastity permanent, following a recommendation by the femdom government.

rufustcatrufustcatalmost 8 years ago
Great premise.

Women only government and subjugation of males. Being castrated for not wearing a chastity device, love that form of punishment. Perhaps they should institute gelding for other infractions as well. I Very much enjoyed your story, thanks for posting it. Hope you follow it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Proof of R34

The 34th rule of the internet, All thing which are in existence shall have porn of it. Not even Brexit can escape this.

DanLockeredDanLockeredover 7 years ago
Loved

Very good. I loved it. I have read it over a few times.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Ask a simple question

In all such situations. Reverse the genders

If a man had such a rape and brutality fantasy, would he be horrid and evil

As are you. Consensual Femdom is great. Slightly coerced may be good for some couples. But abuse is abuse, it is always wrong. Duh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This has been done before - women in control!

It always makes me laugh. In the first case, without men to enforce the laws, the rapes and assaults continued. In the second case, the men simply all moved to another part of the world and waited the women out. With no men, the women have no children, they die out and the men moved back in to take control without ever having to fire a shot. Also in the later case, the men never give up their weapons so the women have no means of controlling them or enforcing their ideas. They simply bitch slapped any woman that tried to force them to do anything. The idea of the cages was the dumbest part of this. You've obviously never seen a cock cage up close and personal. They're toys. You don't need a key to remove them. And how were the women going to force all the men into them? The men had left. The other great flaw in this fantasy? Most women don't hate men like you do. This did give me a big laugh so thanks for that.

RegretsRegretsover 5 years ago
Exciting idea,but the authors boredom showed through

When she told him to put his cage on,and there was no remark about the key. Also,why was it not on already? The author was bored,the idea remains exciting,but as Nabokov said about Nymphs,not every girl can be a Nymph,and I fear that without a selective breeding program we will always be short of the right women. Selective breeding of the right women IS exciting,but who among us could face the prospect?

LovecutefeetLovecutefeetover 5 years ago
Do we always need the MRA to chime in?

A world ruled by women like that would be a better world. That's the author's opinion, and mine as well (and many other males). The author's story is beautiful, but needs technical polishing. You should provide such technical assistance. For MRA trolling, I'm sure there are other stories or subreddits for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Unfortunately

in real life, a lot of radical feminists actually want much of this to happen. All us male pigs with our toxic masculinity and centuries of patriarchal control should be subjugated in their eyes. No I don't believe I'm a MRA, I just don't see women are the magic panacea to the worlds problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HAHA!

Not even a decent fantasy. Without men women would sit around in sewing circles all day and complain.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the story. I read it at work and had as erection as big as it could be... Hopefully no one noticed. They could've put my sorry dick in a chastity cage!

vitaminx51vitaminx51about 2 months ago

Honestly, the only turn off was when she ordered him to throw away his dinner. I hate wasting food.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous