All Comments on 'Extreme Cuckold'

by jdubzphx161

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

That's a good wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wish she was my wife!

It would be a great marriage. Happy wife happy life and great cleanup.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WTF

# 1

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
Love it

Love the story. I love black cock. Xoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It has to be believable

I really like cuckold stories. But there's no way this happens LIKE THIS in real life. Wives take to this gradually, constantly checking to see if their husband is all right, and if their marriage is still secure. It's way more exciting when it sounds plausible. But please keep trying!

chauncygardnerchauncygardneralmost 8 years ago
more and bigger and badder and extremer!

some of these comments had me rolling! "over the top"? hahahaha "doesn't happen like that in real life"? hahahaha

"Extreme" is in the title! I want the pro wrestling of cuckold! wife doing back flips off the top rope onto 2 foot long ebony spears! gallons of cum! wife pounding so rough the bulge of the phallus tents her belly from inside! wife kicking hubby in the balls with 10 inch high heels! permanent cum denial for hubby, maybe castration! gallons of cum!

this is all literary fantasy, big round titties, mile long legs, smoking hot wife....it's all fantasy!

have fun people! wtf? you watch porno and then hope it works out and they stay together afterwards?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
0---100

Wife went from faithful to BBC gangbanger in a day.

Now that's what I call extreme!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and sick story ever!

Wow....the author did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues with gay issues that were transported to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, low context, shallow, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sperm

Husband enjoyed eating black mens cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Laughably bad

They're not "in it together". She's on her own. It was his fantasy. He didn't want to live it out - she did. So there are consequences for her actions. The first one being a divorce. Because who would stay with a woman SO stupid that she doesn't listen to her husband? If she wants to be a slut, risk her life to diseases and have a black man's baby - that's her right. Her decision. But no man sticks around and stays married to a bat-shit-crazy woman that has no love or respect for him? Awful story, poorly told.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dave69

I disagree I loved it. Good story line. You did go a little far in humiliation. Next chapter make the husband stronger. Let Hume kick her out because she went too far.

BwcswflBwcswflabout 1 year ago

Didn’t even finish because it was so unrealistic

i122i12211 months ago

About half way through you lost me. If you want people to read your stories they should be somewhat realistic

wmbgwmbg8 months ago

This is a great story! Thanks.

wmbgwmbg8 months ago

I forgot to mention my wife liked this too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous