All Comments on 'Tit for Tat'

by joefelton

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
joefeltonjoefeltonalmost 8 years agoAuthor

This was my first submission. I've written ten more stories that I will be submitting over the next month.

There is a sequel to "Tit For Tat" called Ristorante Verutti, which takes place ten years later, and Adam and Martha are married. They go to their favorite Italian restaurant to celebrate their anniversary. Martha gives Adam a "special" dessert.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So much fun!

This one was sweet, hot, and delightfully fun as a read. I get now why there was an iMac (that felt jarring, but ten years ago makes sense).

LeanneSinclairLeanneSinclairabout 7 years ago
Very sexy, great fun!

I really enjoyed this! I loved the interplay between the direct voyeurism, the use of technology, and the video porn. That's a pretty clever piece of writing, right there. The sex stuff was sexy and well written, although I have to say the gynaecological aspect is not quite to my taste. I also loved the way the story stayed at the level of remote interaction, leaving any physical contact for another day. Nicely tantalising.

Sailman66Sailman66over 6 years ago
Great story

What can I say, this is a great story and certainly is very well written. I really like how you have combined the voyeurism and medical fetish together. Looking forward to reading some of you other work.

pe2quodpe2quodover 6 years ago
wow!! joefelton, you have served up a fantastic piece of writing!

The concepts: voyeurism-- binoculars, telescope & tripod, glass fronted urban high-rise setting; Technology--sexting, porn video, large computer connected display screen; and the Medical Exam table & speculum; were a BRILLIANT combination of story ideas !!

The story's organization and details and pacing were arranged perfectly !

*a woman positioned in the stirrups on a medical exam table has long been a fantasy of mine.

But, beside that side-note of one of my personal preferences, the excellence in your story comes from its pacing, and the development of details you give which extends "believability" to your characters' fantastical actions.

akeyesxakeyesxabout 6 years ago
WOW!

Expressing beyond WOW would be redundant. But making WOW triple-sized and quadrupling the size of the text still wouldn't express how hot this story is.

I'd be hard pressed (though you've certainly made me HARD by your writing) to write anything more erotic, sexy, appealing, interesting and unique.

I've already read other stories that you've written and find all of them of the same incredible erotic level.

It's too bad there isn't a "+" (plus) button on the scores - Five, no FIVE isn't a high enough score for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice premise.

Could have used some direction/s from the observer to the one showing off as to what to do. How to do it? Does it feel good? Did you masturbate last night thinking about me? What did you imagine?

Does my pussy look good? Would you like to smell it? Kiss it? Lick it?

Do you like my ass? Would you like to worship it? How would you worship it?

Four stars.

Mark_MichiganMark_Michigan22 days ago

Love the tease aspect of it!!! Should be more "shows" before any real interaction, maybe even her mailing him her wet panties for his enjoyment!!! Can't wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoefelton@joefelton
213 Followers
Please share your fantasies with me, nothing is too wild. I love hearing from my readers, so if you like something I wrote, or think it's piece of shit, let me know! I'm always looking for ways to improve my stories, and your feedback really helps! Don't be shy! I especially w...