All Comments on 'Lily’s Anal Curiosity'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
hells_bellehells_bellealmost 8 years ago

I really enjoyed your writing! The mixture of medical and anal fetish was absolutely perfect. I do have to admit though, in the beginning I was really excited for a very "medical" take on the whole experience as that's a thing of mine, but I like the direction you chose to take it in!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
What a HOT HOT HOT story!

WOW...sensual and sublime...clinical in the best way all at the same time. VERY well done! I am going to have to read all your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
really good

Your writing is exceptional.. You took a clinical situations and made it sensual!

Trojan1967Trojan1967almost 8 years ago
Excellent

Very well written, look forward to many more interesting stories from you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story we acted it out

This is an intensely written vivid story! We have a little kink group where one of our pleasurable activities is to get together and have one of us read a Literotica tale. The person who reads it should play the role of the major character in the story. Eventually if people are aroused enough then we indulge in some pleasure play. For this story one of our group members, a college freshman beauty, played the role of Lily. A pregnant milf played the role of Elizabeth. She undressed Lily as Lily read, and then licked her pussy area thoroughly. I played the doctor who massaged Lily's pussy deeply and slowly. She was dripping cum heavily and stopped her reading to moan uncontrollably at times. It was a lot of fun. Great story!

MortuisMortuisover 7 years ago
Amazing!

You managed to take a situation that is generally handled with spectacular vulgarity and make it powerfully erotic. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anonymous

I came extremely nicely...

Well played! Some stories give it up in the beginning, but this one fired all the major shots at the end - and so did I. The foreplay was nice and inventive, but the sex was awesome, I really felt it going in. And I am no stranger to the dark love. Sweet poetry, thank you! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this is awesome

This is something different than all the other anal stories out there. Also very beautifully written. This will be one of my favorites

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Second Best Ever

It would be difficult to eclipse your rump-ranging tale, Jessica's Anal Curiosity, but you have come very close to it. Maybe it's only because JAC was the very first Lit story I can remember reading.

One thing is for sure, the idea was incredibly novel. With the brilliantly rendered reparté between Lily and Miranda the story just bristled with deadpan humor and a beguiling, matter-of-fact eroticism. Bravo.

What a great effort.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
OK now.

Very nicely done. I think that you could have put her comments upon viewing the video into the story. It might have been an interesting addition, possibly having her orgasm while watching and remembering.

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
I like how

they the porn, with medical.

Wish I could be kidnapped randomly off the street, and instead of one big cock, at least ten

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still one of my favorites. A delight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great work! As others said a good mix of clinical and sensual. I really like the clinical level exposure of her most private area while she is thoroughly penetrated. Would like to hear about some demos she may be asked to model for, rectal scopes, speculum and maybe a endoscope

Busman19639Busman1963911 months ago

Now that was a different spin!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Unbelievable, butt believable. I could practically see and feel the whole fucking of Lilly's ass, widhing I had been prepared that way for the first time I had my ass fucked. I get it fucked pretty regularly now, but I'be been so stretched that it takes bigger and bigger cocks to get the same feelings I felt way back when.

dale

AnonymousAnonymous26 minutes ago

Great story. Hoping for more parts. May be a second anal movie, with a bigger partner or black partner. May be with her friend Miranda side by side being assfuck too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22147 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...