All Comments on 'How I Met My Neighbor'

by Eroreader55

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome start

I felt myself wanting to see what happens when Jenny gets back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Luck

Some guys have all of it. Keep it going, I loved it, you are an example of why I read these stories. Think about doing one with SWI.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

Hope there's more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Fuck yes I like where this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Introduction

I liked it, it was well thought out with a good introduction into the characters. Keep writing I am hoping to read more of this (Thumbs Up)

AustinSissySlutAustinSissySlutover 7 years ago
Love It

Great story, please continue it. I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My Comments

As a x-dresser, I can relate pretty much to your story in a few respects. When I am dressed, which is almost all the time I am a woman!!!!!! I do things like a woman, have and give sex as a woman. I can relate to Jenny in many ways.

Loved the story!!!!! Hope you write the next part.

Jaye

hornybiman64hornybiman64over 7 years ago
very good

Hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

I really love you story it what a lot of men and TG like to happen to them so keep written Robin

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Please I would love to read more of them.I love this kind of transexual stories! So please keep it going!

j0hn3rv1nr0g3rsj0hn3rv1nr0g3rsover 7 years ago
MORE, PLEASE!

to be the guy next door to a beautiful, voluptuous, hung girl like Jenny would be a dream come true! does she have any girlfriends like her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep going

Good start but have someone read it and edit before posting. Improper tenses, misspellings and poor grammar really kill the story.

KylessaKylessaover 7 years ago

So ... Chapter 2 asap please

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 7 years ago
Definitely want more

I loved it. Great story, great build up and plenty of chemistry. I cannot wait to see them go further. Also, my name is also Tom so that's kinda funny lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Got better as it went

The first paragraph or two were a bit rough (I have no idea how one could have an accomplished six-pack) but it got smoother as it went. Nice job for a first outing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done

You demonstrate a deep love and commitment with your efforts, keep going.

Floydman1Floydman1over 7 years ago
Good start

I'm going to echo someone else's comment that editing and proofreading would help. That's the only criticism I have. Otherwise this is a pretty hot story and I'm looking forward to reading more!

tex4tgtex4tgover 7 years ago
Falling in love :)

I love these types of story's. Keep writing and I'll keep reading :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please...

So I'm gonna say that I would love more from this story it was a real good read and I'm hoping that you continue the series

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please!

It's a great start but we need part 2 - STAT!

Damned_But_Not_ForgottenDamned_But_Not_Forgottenover 7 years ago
More, more, MORE!!!

Great story. My every fantasy. It could use a little more editing but fucking fantastic

xxmochamaluxxxxmochamaluxxover 7 years ago
MOAR!!!

Love this! Need part 2 now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story! Please keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dream Cum True

Your story would be a dream cum true for anyone, LOVED IT!

bootneck81bootneck81over 7 years ago
Love it

A great first story looking forwards to the next instalment

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot

I cant wait till you write the second one.

dault3883dault3883over 7 years ago
great story

please update again soon cant wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good stuff!!!

I like it! This story is developing very nicely. Can't wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Are you kidding?

Yes write more. Makes me want to change sides too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

A couple of grammatical errors and some syntax i would alter but still a splendid introduction to a thoroughly enticing story which i hope you continue very soon.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 7 years ago
Needs some work

I enjoyed the premise of the story, but the telling lacks sophistication and polish.

For a couple of 22-year-olds, they communicated more like immature teenagers. An adult woman who calls a guy she just met a "dork", really? That's a word best left behind in middle school. And Tom wasn't much better. For a self-described "lady killer" he had all the moves and sophistication of Silly Putty.

People generally don't remodel apartments they are renting. In almost every case, they wouldn't be allowed to change anything, except perhaps the paint color (and only with permission from the building's owner). It might be different if they were living in condos that they had purchased, but a guy fresh out of college would not have the money to be buying into a condominium complex. So, Jenny having three rooms remodeled in her apartment is unrealistic.

You might want to try to get the help of one of Lit's free, volunteer editors. There were more than "a couple" of error areas that you need help with. There were run-on sentences. Dialogue appearing in the middle of paragraphs. Lots of missing commas. Missing capitalization. Single paragraphs that should have been two or more. And use of the wrong spellings (hoped/hopped, cloths/clothes).

You have the basis of a decent story here. You just need some help smoothing out the rough edges.

Carnevil9Carnevil9over 7 years ago
Really sweeps you up!

I like this story a lot; the way it sweeps you up into the characters and the situations is something that is difficult to learn how to do. It could use a bit of polish, but that's the type of thing you CAN learn, mostly by writing more and more and more. Gotta fave it so that I can come back and look for subsequent chapters!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 7 years ago
Mmmm.

The story is hot, if not completely realistic. Still, if we all only wanted realistic, why are we reading erotic fantasies, right?

Your story had elements that I enjoy in a story. It had reasonably good descriptions, good dialogue, and you let us into the thoughts and feelings of your main character. And, of course, you built up some really hot sex.

The things I noticed in the mechanics of the story might be remedied by using one of the Lit editors. The only other thing that will help will be for you to write more (please?).

aspiringdevilaspiringdevilover 7 years ago
Keep Going

This was good especially for a first effort. The story flowed very naturally to me. While somethings were unrealistic that is forgivable, the dialogue while it is a little highschoolish. On the other hand I know more than a few 20 somethings who talk like that, and It does sell me on Jenny's playfulness. My only real complaint is I don't feel like Tom was well characterized. I think I know what you were going for, Tom is a dork who grew into a confident ladys man in college and Jenny cuts through that part of himself and he reverts back to a bit of dorky awkward guy. I think because we are just told that about Tom it doesn't quite stick. A prologue or moment for Tom to demonstrate his confidence and charisma would have made it work better. Those are just my thoughts and I look forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Greath

I love that you did exactly what I'd have done! Jacked off with that cockhead close. I want to read about her cock cuming in your mouth as I dream about it!

will281will281over 7 years ago
Very enjoyable and highly erotic

Other readers have offered some constructive suggestions that should be taken to heart and incorporated into future efforts. And I certainly look forward to other works from you. While I agree that Tom and Jenny seem mature for a couple of young adults, I do not find it at all unrealistic. Some people mature earlier than others. As a young man, I had the rare privilege of meeting and bedding two very beautiful transsexuals. While I was rather immature, they exuded a level of maturity beyond their tender age -- they were much younger than I was at the time. This happened in 1965 in Thailand. There was a language barrier and they may have been escorts. However, no money changed hands for the pleasure they gave to me. If that sounds unrealistic, then remember this: strange things do happen. So, I encourage you to borrow from personal experience and don't hesitate to use your fertile imagination in telling your story. Thanks again for the story of Tom and Jenny.

burkdmburkdmover 7 years ago
Please continue

Please do continue the story. It would be much appreciated. :) You've got a good set up, good writing skills, and a good cliff hanger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cumslut

great story so far. and yes you really need to add more chapters.

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69over 7 years ago
Great Story

Please add Chapter 2 ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolutely!

Positively absolutely add the 2nd and 3rd chapters! Very hot sexy story!! Jenny is a doll you brought to life! I want to hear more of her sexploits, including her time with the client, and afterwards with Tom.

Jb423Jb423about 6 years ago

Please continue this series. Really good 1st chapter

trixforeveryonetrixforeveryoneabout 6 years ago
Great story!

Great story! Not sure how I missed it when it came out, but please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome 1st story

I was really impressed with your writing. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

great story keep it going i gave it 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Part 2 PLEASE

Really hoping that your working on more chapters for this story. Can't wait to see the sub/domme dynamic when she gets back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

Loving the characters

Hoping for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More!

Hey, nice one. It looks like you had us hooked for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

I think you did a great job, now keep going.. ;)

PatricBluPatricBlualmost 5 years ago
Well executed

Well where the continuation of the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Intrigued

Please continue with the story. It's been nearly a decade since I've been in erotica and I need to have more of this story. Please don't hold back. And be gentle and more sunsenseful!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bravo!

I concur with the other comments! Your storyline flowed well, enticing this reader to crave more! Also, your character build up made the characters more believable. I look forward to reading more of your enticing works!

Amack969Amack969over 3 years ago
Great story

I hope you finish the next part, I'd love to read more

JacktacularJacktacularover 3 years ago
Angst

Unless he was already looking for a TS you should’ve drawn it out more .... not rushed the relationship. Some of us really like a slow burn romance, makes it all hotter

Skidoo800Skidoo800almost 3 years ago

That's a dream would be an awesome dreams

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It should continue

bamaguy326bamaguy326over 1 year ago

Awesome!

Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good apart from SAME spelling mistake over and over----Clothes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed it thanks please finish the story. I wished I could have met a special person like Jenny Tom/Tammy

smoothed273smoothed27312 months ago

Part 2, Please ! 💖💖💖💖💋💋✌

Bicurious_77Bicurious_7710 months ago

A good introduction to a potential series. Would love to read a part 2 or a part 3. Hope to see Tom go all the way and get his anal cherry taken this smoking hot neighbor. Jenny happens to be my dream girl, just like Tom!

Redd872020Redd8720209 months ago

Not a girl still a boy

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

We NEED a part 2 for sure. Awesome story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous