All Comments on 'Running With The Wind'

by jorgejmj

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Take me with you next trip

Dear jorgejmj, There is a red H after the listing of this story and they were right...It is hot and erotic. Do you do this writing professionally? I wish I had connections to get your story published so you'd be rewarded financially.

I can't wait to see another one of your erotic stories.

Miss JJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Islands

We sail that area quite often, and feel this story was written from a true experience. Was It? I hope we meet out there this summer, after reading this my wife is dripping wet to meet you.....see my private email and let me know?

Legend 45 "THUNDER" see you in the islands

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
tendon that leads to paradise

Please do take it as very, very positive...these walls were kept quivering.. as I read about your hull sliding through the calm waters..skin glistening in the sunlight..and sensual movements in and out..muscles being rubbed..breathing becoming ragged

and Oohh .. tracing of the tendon that leads to paradise..that made the walls open like the sail..but the most vivid image..was the ribbons...truly enthralling and climactic for me... it's also near the 80 here..but nary a wind..

the walls cum tumbling down~

Virginie

TallThickNCurvyLadyTallThickNCurvyLadyover 17 years ago
Hot & Wet

Your story about your hot and wet day made me even hotter and wetter!! I've been sailing a couple times with friends on lakes, but nothing near as exciting as your adventure. I WOULD DEFINATELY LOVE TO CUM ABOARD WITH YOU CAPTAIN!! Hope to read more stories by you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
steamy!

That was so hot! I started pulling and pinching my nipples while reading. Now time to pay attention to my wet sex.

KoyotehunterKoyotehunteralmost 11 years ago
Nice

We all dream that someone gets physical satisfaction from looking at us.

Each time I'm nude I'm thinking/hoping that someone of a like mind is

Watching my every move. Getting to confirm is icing. Can't wait to hear

The rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Up Dated Story

When I heard you were turning this short into a multi part Novel I was excited. After a lot of searching I found your on line interview and read the excerpts which only served to tease me further. The rewrite of this story was impeccable. The background of the character and development. I can hardly wait.... 14 chapters so far......totally awesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous