All Comments on 'Perks For the Paper Boy'

by VeryDirtyMind

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lucky kid

I used to have a paper route long ago but I know I didn't have any customers like Shirley because if I did I would have screwed her like this lucky kid did. Fun story.

FASfanFASfanover 7 years ago
quote: Thanks for reading.

And thank YOU, Very DirtyMind, for bringing us this lovely, nostalgic story. Five stars and favourited!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
but the description

Twink usually is used to describe a boyish looking gay man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Neat story

Well written and enjoyable, too. Good use of space and time.

So, how was college?

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015over 7 years ago
Great story!

Nice build up and climax. Reminds us that over 50's women can be as sexy as teens and are a lot more experienced!

trigudistrigudisover 7 years ago
Mrs. Brooke reminds me...

of Johnny Carson's old Aunt Blabby character on the Tonight Show. Well written, but I can't get past that wrinkly, shrunken image. So, a turn-off for me.

amoroneamoroneabout 6 years ago
Loved it

Thanks for a very erotic tale. Well written and I am envious of Chip.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Twink?

If he was a twink he's be homosexual.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414about 3 years ago

A very kind little story of a young boy able to look beyond the grey hair and aging body of a senior lady and into her need for sexual stimulation, and to provide it. While it does not appear to be a one-time effort, it would have been nice to see him make another (and possibly many) appearances at Shirley's apartment on Friday mornings, to see how far out of her "retirement" he could bring her, and how much more attractive she could grow to be with regular fucking, and the replacement of her baggy "granny panties" with much more colorful and provocative panty-and-bra sets. And I wouldn.t be surprised if, on the strength of his evolving relationship with Shirley, he wouldn't find cause to schedule some early-morning stops on Saturdays and Sundays with other of the "mature" ladies in Shirley.s apartment building! Thanx for the read, and hope to see from you in the future the continuation of this very nice story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Reminded me of when I was a kid and had a paper route. I remember this one silver Fox. She would be watching out her big picture window into a covered patio area. I would stop there and roll up some of my papers for the next block. She would usually just smile at me and give me a little wave. When I got home after dinner I would wank on my cock thinking about her. Then one evening as I stopped I notice her in the dark watching me with her hand inside her robe. I think she thought I could see her. I didn’t have a clear view but I knew what she was doing. It was just starting to get dark and was raining. So I thought what the hell. I. Took off my paper bag that went over my shoulders ! Un zipped and unbuttoned my pants. I pulled out my cock and began jerking off. I was sure she could see me I could faintly see her. I was sure she was working you fingers on her pussy. She had to be in her sixties. I gave her a show as I pulled on my hard cock. It was a short show as I was so excited. I was hoping she would come closer but she didn’t . I soon shot my load of cum. As best I can remember it blasted out with force. I then got myself back together . Put my bag on and as I was leaving she a appeared at the window and lifted her hand to her lips and blew me a kiss. I never saw her again at the window, but I did stop and jerked off a few times hoping she might be in the shadow watching and getting herself off as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous