All Comments on 'Stalking Amber Ch. 05'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
:(

Story had such promise that this 'ending' somewhat felt like a cop out. I hope you will reconsider and decide to write another chapter (or a few more). Otherwise, if this is the end, thank you so much for writing it. The characters and how the story was written was superb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm so happy for her!

Brad is nuts! (but then again we all knew that). is this the last chapter? i think there should be one more that clarifies if she's pregnant (i hope she's not). still happy your still writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
imho

"cop out" just means you liked the characters and story enough that you didn't want it to end... that's good writing my friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice to See ...

Her stay strong. So glad Fred was able to rescue Amber. An epilogue would be gratefully appreciated

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is a really satisfying ending! :) my heart swells

Good job!!! Thank you

5 stars indeed

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Great story! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Love this!

EGRIEGRIover 7 years ago
Bravo!

A classic mano y mano knock down drag out fight for the woman they both desire. Given Brad's psychotic behavior love seems an inappropriate description. Brad's premeditated behavior was the straw that stirred the drink. A truly villainous individual left with nothing but taunts and threats. Shackled in his own creation. Well done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Abortion?

I'm not sure how the author feels about this topic but I'm sure Fred would have been fine with her getting an abortion, especially since he seems so reasonable. I can't imagine Amber would go through with having his baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Waste of time

I found it a waste of time. Many words for nothing. It could have been a one chapter story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Very good story. Hope you will write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
pregnancy test?

I enjoyed the story. I love happy endings. I was just wondering why she hadn't taken a pregnancy test? Has enough time passed for her to take one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Every now and again, there's an author that writes a story so captivating that it hits an emotional chord with the reader. It's been about a year since I first read this, but I find myself thinking about it at the most random times. This story is the dark, twisted, frightenly sensual scratch to my itch I've been looking for. Bravo, my friend. Bravo.

queenofdenialqueenofdenialover 6 years ago

I found your story Stalking Amber to be simultaneously hot and terrifying. I am personally glad that Amber got away, had her freedom back, and was with the person *she* wanted to be with in the end. I just hope for her own sake she's not preggers with Brad's baby. You write human behavior and psychology really well. I'm glad that you didn't try to normalize the behavior of your antagonists or the relationship that they have with your protagonist. I look forward to reading more of your fics. Consider me a fan!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you

I was so ready for this tale to end in Stockholm Syndrome and have it called love like so many other stories. I would have been revolted, but this ended perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brad

I really wanted her to fall in love with Brad and Brad to soften! The stage was set for a powerful D/s relationship... I was so let down in the end, but it was so riveting! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Love the series sad to see it end :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

really ...the chapters...all FOR NOTHING .

Horrible ending !

bloodandsandbloodandsandabout 5 years ago
Horrible ending

Fred is dull and a whimp. Brad should have won her over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great!!!

Just so you know (unlike some of these other people...), I absolutely loved the ending. You did a lovely job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The ending sucked

Great story right up to the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I know other commenters are giving you a hard time about the ending.. but I think this was the best ending. It made it more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You wrote this story beautifully and I loved the ending. <3

Bellie444Bellie444over 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks to those who supported my ending. I understand why the other camp was disappointed but it was one or the other and I’m happy with my choice.

BastardenBastardenover 4 years ago
The end..?

-or is it the beginning of a new, wonderfull life for your two caracters :-)

I LOVED this happy end, far too many non-con stories got a not so great end and this was perfect...

Beautifully written and a great theme - Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank You

I love that she fought him right up to the end. No ambiguity between the physiological responses to sexual stimulation and her actual feelings. She hated Brad and everything he did to her. Brad was just a handsome well hung PSYCHO! Had he not been so unhinged he might have been able to elicit some kind of Stockholm Syndrome but anything else just wasn't possible. Thank you for not turning this into some kind of magic dick trope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

It was a lovely story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The ending just made it a hundred times better than it originally was. Thank you so much for writing this. It was a near perfect story, and one of the best stories I have ever read in my entire life and trust me I read a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Yes, very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My absolute fave

I legitimately love this story. It was sexy and thrilling! I feel like I have a very specific fantasy/kink and this just hit the spot. I’m disappointed now because I don’t think any other story will live up to how great this one was for me. 10/10 would read again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, really dark, had to take reading breaks it disturbed a great deal. But glad I finished the story. Thank you for your efforts.

kiwiplumkiwiplumalmost 3 years ago

Definitely a rarity in these stories in that she always hated him. Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars because love won in the end!

So glad that it didn't go with the typical Literotica cliche aka pathetic man wins

MissedLifeMissedLifeover 1 year ago

Third time I have read this and it still is a favorite. Definitely is a 5 star story.

WSM98WSM98about 1 year ago

There's so much to love about this story but one thing I noticed and really appreciated is that each chapter still had sex in it (even if forced). I don't know, I just like that on an erotica site, the author managed to both entertain and still arouse us.

I really like this story. Brad was like perfect stalker character: wonderfully obsessed, handsome, charming, deluded, but without being overly abusive. I hope to find more stores like this.

eternalsunshine27eternalsunshine27about 1 year ago

damnn....this was good n the ending was too cutee also wont mind if u continued....maybe brad coming back to get his revenge n get amber back maybe!? ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
1848 Followers
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES