All Comments on 'Angela the Cum Queen'

by velvet hammer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
I hope...

I hope it was a case of "Long live the queen"! But after some time it was difficult to say if it was one cum queen or two...I think the second...And what they did wasn't an affair nor cheating... Really? Then why her husband and his wife couldn't know and even participate in the activities? Really? 1*

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
I couldn't enjoy this story

Was it written as a joke of some sort? I rarely give stories of this type one star if they have any redeeming qualities of a good effort, but in this case I have to agree with the many one star ratings you will receive. I hate leaving comments like this too but I just want to know what you had in mind writing this story???????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Erotic entertainment?

Well that was different. I guess she watched to much porn?? (signed ML)

fr45fr45almost 8 years ago
I must have missed somesthing.

Since you and Angela were standing in the foyer the entire time, how did she put the thong on without you seeing her do it. It really doesn't matter because this is a really bad story. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A decent reminder, . . .

of what dumb shits there are in this world. I know, I know, I shouldn't need reminding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Go back to school.

It's never too late, except for this story.

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 8 years ago
An exercise.

This was OK as a writing exercise. Not really a good story. Still it shows some technical promise. So 3*.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Oh.my, but this story was torched by earlier readers. My research shows that they were actually too kind in their comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous