All Comments on 'A Pair Of Peepers'

by Kathi

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 20 years ago
Great Story of shared Voyuerism

I loved this wish I could've been there--

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I loved it.

You had me hearing the rustling sounds of the night in a campground and I could almost smell the sex fumes in the air. You are a great writer that can portray a scene and an image through words. Keep writing.

A reader

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailabout 20 years ago
Original~

I love to camp out and I would love to have something like that grace my peepers. Nice story ^5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I liked it

this story seemed as if it were true. I enjoyed it. I think it could have used more action and eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Fresh air

Great story. I had something similar happen to me some years ago. I liked your other story too.

Lia MondeLia Mondeabout 19 years ago
Realistic

Believable, natural and erotic. Not overdone. Great connection between what was seen and the stimulating effect on the people in the tent.

fregenfregenabout 19 years ago
Good Story!

Realistic, erotic, and I would have watched, too! Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Shhhh!

good story ... especially the watching couple

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Good story, made me remember a similar experience. My wife and I were in our mid 50s at the time, our friends had a large tent, we were in a caravan. They had their daughter and her boyfriend with them. On the second night, early in the morning as the sun lit up the sky, I heard a noise behind and to the left of our van, below where we were sleeping. I waited, the noise continued, so I moved up, looked out the window just in time to see the daughter get on her knees and he move behind her and push into her, fucking her with long quick strokes. I got hard, I slowly stroked my hard cock, my wife sat up, what are you doing, I stopped,sshhhh, she knelt next to me, oh my god, sshhh, as he kept fucking, my wife watched and reached for my cock, I was hard, put it in me, I moved behind her and lifted her nightie and easily slid into her wet pussy. sshh, as I fucked her, then I heard her say, he pulled out, I wasn't about to, oh she is swallowing him, I think he just came in her mouth, they are moving away . I pulled back, turning her around, do what she did, my wife wasn't really into sucking my cock but this time she took it, I came really quick, she managed to swallow most of it. we lay back down, both still excited but managed to sleep for a time until everybody started to get up.

loveoverlustloveoverlustalmost 9 years ago
A real life experience ?

The fun was in the way you described the whole thing. Very real. May be it was real. If so, thanks for sharing.

Gave it two 'pairs' & one extra star. lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous