All Comments on 'Seduction at the Beach'

by Erotica_Writings

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Too short, repetitious and unedited

We hated to rate this a TWO, but it suffers from careless (or NO) editing for grammar, punctuation and spelling.

It's also too short, hurried and she says the same thing more than once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Two Words: Spell check!

Sorry to bash, especially since you used one of my favorite themes (sex on the beach), but this is almost unreadable. Multiple typos and errors in grammar, combined with a thin plot line and unrealistic sex add up to a weak story.

angel4u2lust4angel4u2lust4about 20 years ago
geez you people

I have read a lot of her work, I do not look for spelling errors, the story did the job that Ms. Writings was seeking to get my thong wet. It reminded me of the days when I was seeing a younger man at the beach. So Ms. Writings screw what the jerks say. Too short? For those of you who can only criticize everyones writing the story is known as a short story, then you have the flash stories for those who want to get off quick. Just thought I would edumacate you grammar teachers reading porn.

MasterCedwickMasterCedwickabout 20 years ago
If you have nothing better to do....

For those of you that have nothing better to do than critique erotica writings work you need to get a damn life. I enjoy her work very much I don't find the mistakes you mention because you nit pic about the stupidists things. I like to see that you are brave enough to use your names anonomys. so original. You are my heroes. More people enjoy her work which is rightfully so. Her critics are a few understandab, doly so. Because the intelligent people enjoy while the idiots complain. Those who can do those who can't put down those who can. I am sure you will point out my grammatical errors I know you have no lives. Thank you in advance.

SexyMikkiSexyMikkiabout 20 years ago
Hot ma'ma!

You made me achieve the best cum session yet! Do more! do me! Love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
All right

I loved this story and the memories it brought back to me of the older woman who seduced me when I was A 12TH grader.

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailabout 20 years ago
Exellent Story~

This story was marvelous. Those worried about grammer are grammer finatics. I don't have spell check, perhaps erotica writings doesn't either. But that didnt hurt the story what hurt the story was somebody giving it a 2. GEEZ. Nice story. I give it ^5. literary ART...IS LIKE A PAINTING. And this story was wonderfully placed. Thanks for the read.

goddessadorergoddessadoreralmost 20 years ago
Surf's UP! And I got a hard-on!

That throbbing sound of swooshing surf gives me a hard-on every time! Reminds me of the many times I waded into the surf at a Rhode Island beach near me (I lived only a 7-minute walk away) -- and reached into my swimming-trunks, pulled out my hard-on & masturbated (assuming no one was swimming too near me). Even that cold Rhode Island water couldn't stop me from having a semi-perpetual hard-on at the beach!

alwaysupforu2004alwaysupforu2004over 16 years ago
editors are free

sorry, but how do you go from sitting on a surfboard to fucking? grammar aside (and being an editor, that's hard to do), its too hard to visualize. sorry hon, I will be happy to edit for you then resubmit. thanks for the effort. has real promise!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous