All Comments on 'The Accidental Porn Star Ch. 02'

by PFDWrites

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great pacing and character development. I like the direction you're heading in and look forward to the next dozen chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Very well writen story, and very erotic too. Keep the good work,

Cinnamon_SpiceCinnamon_Spiceover 7 years ago
wow what a great start

Great start, I'm already dripping wet in need for more. I do hope that your plans are for her and the family also to be sweep up into the life of being a porn star. I believe Bethany needs to have been on tape also in her past by Good Girls Flashing would be a great mix. Blacking all over time omg I'm so hot just thinking of all the things that you could bring into her life now.

Cinn

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this is so hot

Hopefully her daughter becomes more of a character in these

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very cool

I love the idea of where this could end up, porn can be so much fun.

Gary_GilmoreGary_Gilmoreover 7 years ago
Ticking along nicely

This is very well written and your use of incidental detail - imagining the receptionists nails, and the joggers fir example - serves very well in enhancing the story.

Do you have it all planned out start to finish or is it a case of each chapter at a time?

Finally, I was most amused by your own description of where you are from - very good, and amusing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Publish soon....

Please publish your next installment and keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

Just don't make us wait too long for the next chapter.. Good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well?

Good start but where's the next chapter?

We're waiting........

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Need More

I have to check each day.............

PFDWritesPFDWritesover 7 years agoAuthor
Okay, okay, I've submitted the next chapter, jeez!

Thanks for all the comments, EXCEPT for anonymous who's going to check EVERYDAY for a new chapter? Don't do that.

I've submitted the next chapter to Literotica just now. Readers may not know that it takes 72 business hours to get stories "Approved" here, so now we're ALL waiting!

Thanks again for the comments, they really are the reason you guys will get a chapter 3 so soon, instead of never. Enjoy!

PFD

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Xxx

How many chapters do you have planned so far?

Really like the story so far, thx!

BJwriterBJwriterover 7 years ago
Good job!

Not what I had hoped for in Ch. 02, but I like what you did with it. As I said about Ch. 01, nothing like having your past come back to haunt you. Nice touch having her run into the smug Bethany as she came out of Good Girls Flashing. I'm guessing another porn movie is in her future. I liked the bit about her going in commando. Nothing like having a dripping pussy and no panties to catch the drips. Nice touch that she flashed not only the CEO, but the guys waiting in the lobby and that sexy little receptionist, Cindy. Great fun. Looking forward to reach Ch. 03 and hopefully more. Anxious to see how Jake will handle it. Also, still wondering about Skyler. How will they handle it when she finds out. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous