All Comments on 'My Sister's Rapist'

by Phoenix Arrow

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Spot on!

ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING! A FANTASTIC STORY! And at heart, its the truth...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
not bad

a good story, alot of women cant face things

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Reality check

Good story... contraversial... As a fellow writer I applaud you for pushing the envelope but I am a little concerned by the other comments here. I address the following to those posters:

Think what you like about women, but as someone who has both fantasised about rape and actually been raped, I can assure you there is a major difference between fantasy and reality. With a fantasy, however much you long to lose control, to be controlled, what happens is up to you, and it is up to you when you stop. When you're raped, you're raped.

I don't want to deny you your fantasies, but please don't lose sight of that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
deep female psychology

This is a very well known and established female fantasy and there ARE statistics about women having RAPE on top of their sexual fantasies list.

Beautifuly described.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I thought this was an erotic story site

shrugs

I don't find this story erotic in the least. Well written? Yeah okay. Pretty good. Get a hardon? Pffft. Not likely.

princess pixyprincess pixyover 19 years ago
Very good

Your writing style is excellent and that is what makes this story entertaining. I'm impressed and eager to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
erotic

Well written story , capturing the imagination and usage of NLP.

Phoenix ArrowPhoenix Arrowover 19 years agoAuthor
A word from the author.

Hello, just a quick word to all of you. This story is like fire, and when you play with fire you might get burned. Rape is something that is wrong, always and forever. There are no excuses and no exceptions. However men and women alike will not stop having mutual fantasies about the 'possibility' of rape. Its a powerfull emotion that walks a fine line. This story walks it, and I believe walks it well. Our main character is both turned on and repulsed at the same time, but makes the RIGHT decision by the end. I expect all of you to make the right decisions in your lives as well. Thank you for reading my story and be well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GOOD FUCK STORY ...but

why didn't you somehow have him get loose and rape the other sister as well?

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Regardless of the moral intent

This was a well written story with constant banter between the rapist and the sister. Neither wanting to give ground. The rapist being behind glass lost the battle because, man act out aggressively, while women use that rapier, which are there mouths. Very few men can out talk women without trying trying to put their hands on them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hmm

Wow this guy pissed me off yet at the same time i'm strangly aroused. I'm not one for rape but the idea of having angry sex with that guy, and then ripping his balls off when i'm done arouses my darkest fantasies.

:P good job!

Wolf of Mibu 69Wolf of Mibu 69over 17 years ago
A novel approach...

This was a unique story. I enjoyed it, even though I didn't find it arousing. Sometimes I browse the stories and just read them out of boredom, and this one was certainly different than any other I've read.

The rapist raised some interesting points about the way our legal system works now. This story made me think. That is rare for Lit. Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
UTTERLY BORING AND USELESS

There is absolutely nothing erotic about this story. I don't have time to read such crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
didn't like it

This story is so long and drawn out, it's annoying. I kept saying to myself, "Oh get to the point already!" as I was reading it.

Totally unerotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Confused

I'm confused cause the sister said that her sister spent a week in the hospital. The guy said that they just fucked. I kind of believed him over the sister, but the hospital thing didn't make sense. Where did all this hospitalization come from? He'd had to have beat the hell out of the girl but that never came up in his recounting and his personality seemed like the type to mention it.

By the way, my favorite story by Phoenix Arrow is Wrong Number - that was amazing!!!

El FoloEl Foloover 12 years ago
It has potential.

I like your style, but use of capslock always makes me wince. It's hard, as I used to use it all the fucking time, but if you ween yourself off of it, your stories will improve as a result.

Keep on truckin', mang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WET!!!!!!!!

omg goood story i knew she was wet cause i was!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
grrr

Well written (except the wet spot in the end ruined it a bit for me). I HATE such men who think that a physical reaction of lubrication is a green light to do whatever they want to a woman. Self-serving bastards. Rape is rape, nonconsent is nonconsent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Your your your

Your problem

You’re going somewhere

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous