All Comments on 'Wifely Duties'

by PTWinters

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story with great premise

Would love for this to turn into a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice story

I hope to see more soon. I can imagine Jane as one of Gil Elvgren's pin-up housewives.

mcollectmcollectover 7 years ago
Good read

Lov

ed it, thought it was funny and sort of true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The More Things SEEM To Change....

I suspect that the premise of this story is balderdash. Women and men have been having all kinds of sex for thousands of years and certainly blow jobs were as common in the 1950's as they are today and as they were in the 1600's. Kinky and exciting sex was not invented in the 1950's!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story!

I love using the 50s as the setting for the story. The prim and proper wife is going to learn the full extent of "wifely duties." Please give us more!

sexymeupsexymeupover 7 years ago
close to the truth

I was raised up in the 50's and that was pretty much close to the truth,girls in school was taught how to be the perfect wife, they had a class just for girls the boys never got to hear what was taught in that class but I heard one thing they learned was how to change a pad during that time of the month. story was a good read,although there was some girls like that, where I lived most the girls knew how to give blow jobs cause I got a few even at a young age

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I thought it was a great

It was a pretty good job at a window in time with a fitting story. Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent!

Keep it going!

JayMcKJayMcKover 7 years ago
repost?

Iv read this before, not sure if here or somewhere else though

PTWintersPTWintersover 7 years agoAuthor
Repost, yes

Thanks to everyone for the kind words,

Yes, this is a repost in that I had a different account for a bit (Petertime, which I chose to shut down)

I'll be posting from this one from here on out with my professional writing name of PT Winters. It'll be new stuff with the occasional old story (properly edited this time) thrown in.

Finally, the comment about the Gil Elvgren's pin-ups made my day, love his stuff and so thankful this story made some one else think of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Seen this before

I agree, have read this and 2 other stories in the series... why the repost?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

The car one is my favorite part!

PTWintersPTWintersover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

Thanks for all the positive feedback. Really appreciate it. I've posted the next chapter, so enjoy. If you need to read the full story right away, a Google search will probably lead you to where the whole thing currently lives.

Also, to the anonymous reader that has sent repeated messages, yes, I get it. You have a rule about down voting stories that don't clearly identify chaptered stories in the title. It's a valid point, but I can't change it at this point, so no need to tell me again. (And had you been nicer about it, I probably would have sent you the complete story as a thank you for pointing out my mistake)

To the rest of you, again thanks for the feedback. I truly appreciate any and all constructive feedback, it'll make me a better writer and that is my main goal in sharing these here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

very nice, but if you could emphasize the shyness of the wife the effect would be much better, now she looked like an old hand or head, hahaha, who just pretended for such a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jane

Yes, by all means, keep going with her. And, yes, it's true that good wives don't spit out the man's semen. He worked hard to produce it, so show some gratitude even if you don't like the taste, ladies! Maybe some pussy licking in the next installment?

PTWintersPTWintersover 7 years agoAuthor
Returning the favour

Hey

A lot of people have commented (both here and e-mailing me) that her husband needs to "return the favour" as it were.

Appreciate the feedback, and yes, Jane does need to receive some of the attentions she gives her husband, but the story needs to play out.

Not sure when I'm going to post the next instalment, so if you're too impatient to wait, send me your e-mail via the feedback tab. I've responded to everyone who has been nice and/or constructive with their comments with at least the next chapter of this tale

:)

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
She did her duty.

Hopefully she won't think it a duty after this. I do like the persuasion to look up and to pleasure him thru his cumming. Ladies we don't stop when you have your Orgasim we continue till you push us away. Please don't push us away while we Cum for you.!

I like the 50's feel. Automatic washer indeed, a lovely MadMen character Betty Draper discovered the joy of pressing against a out of balance washer, much to my delight, and hers.!

I'm off to wash the car, early enough for a early lunch honey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1950's ?

Love the story so far. Not that it matters, but was any kind of research done as to how 1950's young woman acted. Knowing my mother I could see this as a senerio for those good and proper woman. Knowing my 18 yr old wife in 1981, I couldn't imagine her ever being so "innocent", LOL.

Great story can't wait to read the next!

jcus0511jcus0511over 2 years ago

Brilliant vignette well told and expertly executed in a few words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next , lay offs r coming at work,invite boss to dinner and drinks,wife asked to help him avoid lay off,wife gives big old fat boss a bj

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPTWinters@PTWinters
401 Followers
P.T. Winters knew he was different when, as a teenager, he started buying trading cards of pinup girls from the 1950s while other guys were buying porn. The absurd situations depicted were much more exciting to him then just seeing nudity or sex. Now he writes dirty little s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES