All Comments on 'Experimental Drug'

by jackie_em

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
HeisenhugHeisenhugalmost 8 years ago

Science wise... I'll leave it at "it doesn't work that way" since the basic premise allows for a fun story.

Story wise... It's an interesting beginning, I'd quite like to see a second chapter, see your take on "cismale suddenly has to live in a female body" beyond the culture shock of it. That premise, executed well, is the core of two of my favourite stories.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
ok

I get the feeling that they gave him the drug of purpose to see if they could change a man into a woman, but as to who's idea it was to mix them up I think it was Diane idea to do it, and he seems to be taking it well, me I would have been mad at the change, but still a good story

dmarqt2000dmarqt2000almost 8 years ago
Second Chapter

The story lends itself to a 2nd chapter. I agree with the points mentioned by Heisenhug.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wrong category.

This should be in another category. Crossdressers and something it is called.

HeisenhugHeisenhugalmost 8 years ago

Um, Anon, there's this whole biology thing that disagrees with your idea. Strictly, this story contains neither a cross dresser nor transwoman. The story device results in a character that is biologically cis female, with a mental state that is nominally cis male.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

As a sufferer of Chronic Pain, due to damaged vertebra in the neck, I would sign up for this Treatment even with the possibilities of changing gender. As It would stop me enduring pain on daily basis, which can only get worse. Therefore I can fully understand Joe pushing for this. I notice that some have commented that the sex scene is from a masculine view point. This is hardly surprising, as Joe did not suffer from gender misalignment. So his initial approaches to lesbian sex would be male centric.

If there are more chapters to this story, which I hope there is. Then as his mind adapts to his new body and learns what it can do and how to properly please another woman. The question is as he becomes used to this new body, would she start to fancy men or would the mind stay orientated towards women. As this appears to be his first day in his rejuvenated body whilst conscious. The speed of the narrative is faster than it should be for a si/fi story. But for an erotic transformation about the right pace.

Writer345Writer345almost 7 years ago
Good story, not to copmplicated

I enjoyed your story please keep writing and ignore the Trolls - they nearly put me off a couple of years ago, And yes, I would have posted this story exactly where you did.

Dawn191270Dawn191270about 6 years ago
Great story so much better than the run of the mill

I really do like your style . I works so well and across your stories . Thank you ..

Dennis_TBL69Dennis_TBL69over 5 years ago
A wonderful start

Love to see this relationship carry on, as Jo learns to enjoy her newly found sex.. With toys and men ..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story. Many stories like this tend to go "Well, I'm a woman now. Time to get some cock." Its nice to see something a different. One continuation of the story was alluded to. Meeting with the donor. This would lead to potentially having a twinsex scene. They would be effectively identical twins. One thing I will suggest. Give Jo either a medical background or now have time to get a medical degree. and have Di and Jo work together. Maybe Jo figures out how to reduce mortality or just generally is a boon to the research. Please, do not let them figure out how to turn Jo back into a man. IMO this story is great letting Jo figure out what it is to be a woman and who she is now.

EhsheehsheEhsheehshe2 months ago

love this story would have liked to see it go one more chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous