All Comments on 'Hide In The Sun'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailabout 20 years ago
Labia~

Don't know what it is about the word labia that is so erotic...Does it for me every time.hehehehe...nice story Alex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Well written!

Thank you. Really enjoyed your writing.

Joseki KoJoseki Koabout 20 years ago
Nice

Good story Alex I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Excellent and very real to life Story

It's the real to life qualities that I like about this story. No bull, no pretence, just good people beginning a relationship.

SunnieSunnieabout 20 years ago
Beautiful!

I am truly impressed! Please take a moment to check out a few of my submissions -- I could use the feedback! :) Excellent story Alex, keep them coming!

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinabout 20 years ago
First-rate

Alex,

Congratulations on another fine ADK production. Imaginative setting, good physical descriptions, a nice little twist at the end and some dialogue that could be a how-to teaching aide. I'm really curious which of your two stories will get the higher score.

YornHYornHover 14 years ago
Very nice

A very nice short-story. That is my only complaint - too short. No chance to get to know the characters and/or follow the building relationship.

No complaints, though - great little story.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
Now it is 7 years later, and I wonder.....

which contest you entered and how successful you were. It seems very strange that you authors write so well (especially Alex) and get such little recognition or thanks for your efforts. Over 7 years since this story was submitted and this is only the 8th comment! And nearly 29000 reads. Why can't people show some gratitude? Well, I enjoyed it! And, I enjoy the variety of your work, the many different situations that all could be real since the detail and the little things make them that way. Your characters are horny and uninhibited and ready to "get it on" and that allows the story to develop quickly but completely. Well, enough of the story is told to make it interesting, erotic, and complete, yet not so complete that all of your stories could be continued and expanded. You have real talent, and I appreciate what you provide for us!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
1364 Followers
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...