All Comments on 'Life Style of the Rich and Raunchy'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More lifestyles

This was certainly different. Not sure if I liked it or not. I do remember the Robin Leach show. Delving into how the upper crust lives. Wondering what happens deep within their mansions. On second thought, I am sure. I didn't like it. I fucking loved it! Even though this is a fictional piece. Even though I am sure it is extremely rare, you know damned well that in a few of those stately manors, this kind of thing happens. I would love to see this as a series. Illustrations would be great, but if you can't swing that, no sweat. Just do the story. Certainly a different format, that is for sure. Hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

This was raunchy and depraved and perverted and I like it. Please write up a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking Juicy

This was Fucking awesome!! I loved it. Your characters were great and your plot, the best!!!! I adore this so much that I can't wait for a sequel. Illustrations made this more juicy, keep writing ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

An outstandingly excellent story.

Illustrations are marvelous & look very real.

Don't make to wait for long, it's a very good story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Photos

Great story and great photos. More stories like this please. I had to pull myself and shot cum all over my hands and balls.

Mike

charliebillcharliebillover 7 years ago
Great story and photos!!!

This a really HOT story about good fucking and photos make it realistic. Keep up the good work. MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking HOT!!!

How about a two part story where the fucking and sucking exceeds the discussion of family arrangements? Very very fucking well done, Schaka - keep up the fuck tales and I'll read them and cum in my shorts!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice artwork...

But that's what they are...artwork, not photos! They are very willfully produced pictures, but that's what they are...pictures, not photographs!

YOMEYO

screedbearscreedbearover 7 years ago
Nice Graphics

Loved the artwork, wasn't sold by the story. But the graphics are great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
like graphics?

check out "Life Changing Trip With Mother"

That story got everything, including theme, and graphics

thebearwriterthebearwriteralmost 6 years ago
Awesome

That's great! :) May I ask which animation software do you use? I intend to make some adult animation myself and I wonder which route did you take.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

Loved it! Please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

This was a great story and really, with the hot sex now opened up to your readers, this deserves many more chapters as the possibilities are wide open for Mom, Son and Daughter. Keep this story alive.

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4almost 4 years ago
Pure RAW fucking

What a family and is a cum-fest! So much happening and so well illustrated! Purrrfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a good story and something new for me.i hope there's gonna be a new chapter for this story.

Corkman001Corkman001about 1 year ago

Extraordinarily hot and so many more combinations available. I hope there are several more entries to this series.

stockingnutstockingnut11 months ago

Read this several years ago and came back for a second time. Awesome!

Client8Client811 months ago

Nice pix. Not much for the infedility

Lancs50Lancs509 months ago

A hot sensuous and incestuous story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very nice , this definitely needs a part two just make sure to keep the father out of it if you ever decide to do a sequel the mom , sister and son are enough people and make sure he knocks both of them up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous