All Comments on 'Wife's Boyfriend'

by katt

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
migmigabout 20 years ago
Comments?.

If you submit stories you open yourself to feedback,positive or negative.As this is a typically crap wimp husband story what do you expect?.Now I'm being positive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great

This story is starting out great. Kind of like the way it

is heading. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
unbelievable crap

Is this a joke? If you feel the need to write a cuckold wimp husband/black lover story, at least make an effort to make it believable. No man would put himself through this, no wife would stick around a man who would put himself through this, no matter how heartless.

This is crap.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 20 years ago
so true to life

This has got to be one of the most realistic stories I have ever read.

Let me see if I can come up with a new chapter. Hubby is so happy for his wife that he lets David fuck him in the ass with his 12" beercan sized cock. He sucks David's cock when Sue is ready to fuck so she doesn't get lockjaw from the giant cock. Sue is pregnant, and David is to be thesire of quintuplets he has impregnated Sue with on the marital bed. The wife invites David, and all his other children to move in with the loving couple (husband and wife), and hubby makes a good living for all of them while he serves as slave and cumslut for all of them. While he is not at work, all in the house use hubby as a personal slave, and piss and shit in his mouth too.David invites all his friends around to fuck the wife. He then invites all of them to move in with them too, as the wife has plenty of pussy for everyone to enjoy except hubby. hubby has to work 20 hours a day to keep them all in new cars, clothes, and the other items they need to keep the wife happy.

Finally, hubby passes on,totally worn out, and the rest of the family grieves over him, as they will now have to go to work, and wipe their own asses since hubby will not be there to clean their assholes after they have shit in his mouth.

What a story.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
very good!! realistic!

I HAVE DONE SIMILAR WITH MY WIFE ITS VERY REALISTIC!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Ridiculous!

One can only hope that the anouncement states that you will find something else to write about. 'Katt,' do you hold yourself in such low self esteem that each of your stories is a variation on the same theme...a husband being humiliated? I find it curious that a man would experience more excitement from another man being intimate with his wife than he would from making love to her himself. Do you really find that a turn-on?

I can't imagine anyone staying in such a relationship as you describe in your story. This story is as realistic as any that begins with "Once upon a time" and ends with "and they lived happily ever after." The husband you've painted is nothing more than a human 'footstool' for his wife and her lovers. What drives this guy? Does he feel so inadequate to make love to his own wife that he sends her off to be with other men; does he feel some sort of thrill from risking the possibility that he might lose her to someone else; does he want his punish his wife (and humiliate himself) by making her become a slut and even possibly impregnated with someone else's child? I know that the "peek-a-boo" boys love this stuff, but, personally, I find it childish and not stimulating in any way. Does a story like this really do it for you, 'Katt'?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Plot? What plot?

There's no plot visible to this account. All you have is "exposition". You write yourself into a corner and then tell your audience to come up with a ending? You need more imagination. Shoot, I need more imagination since I can come up with only one even remotely believable "announcement". Obvously they met Elvis on their vacation and she's preggers with twins. One black, one white.

In most stories her being pregnant with someone else's baby would be a "complication". Not with these characters. Too obvious. So here's where we can START to complete your plot. She has the baby (babies?) and while they're obviously not his (the one with the dirty blond hair cries on key) he finds he loves them. He spends all his time with them since she's to busy with, well you know... This CHANGES him. Now he wants to raise the kids and keep them safe. After a while he decides that he must get them away from the wife and her friends.

This brings us to the "climax". (No not that kind.) It turns out that contrary to everyones assumptions HE is the father in every legal sense. DNA be dammed! Do your research on this.

Add your own "resolution" to this and then (and only then) do you have a plot.

While I think it sad that you only want postive feedback I am taking that to mean "constructive."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
what a joke

what next how worse cant it get

RansomRansomabout 20 years ago
Looking forward to more

It is amazing. From the beginning we are

told what the story is about and yet people

complain about it. Stories about my cock

sniffing brother or beating Uncle Larry with

a log chain do not interest me. Therefore,

if you do not like the subject please do not

read it and then bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Just for once

Just once I'd like one of these submissive husbands let us readers know what he gets out of a relationship like this. It's obviously not a marriage anymore, since the husband apparently gets little, if any, pleasure out of his wife's activities.

I certainly don't see the attraction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
you must understand

I read all the feedback to this story. If your a cuckold then it's a great story, exciting and very realistic. If your not

a cuckold then you have no clue and shouldn't make a comment. I'm a cuckold, my wife has a lover and they

have become very romantic. My wife has two husbands, me and her lover. She love both of us and we both love

her. My part is like and marrage, except I have no sex with her. We all agreed to having it that way and like it.

My wife and her lover are going to do a roleplaying marriage and honeymoon, and we all will become a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
You've Got To Be Kidding!

I'm not sure which is more ridiculous: this assinine story or the absurd coments written just previously.

To that person: you're right, I don't have a clue, nor would I want to, for what it would be like to be looking through a window at my own marriage. It boggles my mind that anyone, husband or wife, would actually partake willingly in such an arrangement. That you do says a lot about how you perceive yourself...and how you are perceived by your 'wife.' I'd suggest that you see someone to help you acquire at least some self-respect but I don't think you would. If you were to seek help and it were successful, the most likely result would be that your 'wife' would have to make a choice. Is that what you are avoiding?

One other thing, a big part of any marriage, or should be,is that the husband and wife share a carnal relationship. That aspect being absent would seem to make such a marriage less than what it is intended to be. I submit to you that your 'wife' really has only one husband, and that guy isn't you. I hope that someday you seek the help you need in order to develop a relationship in which you can be an active participant in all facets of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
FORGET THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS

Superior BLACK COCK stories are the best.

Keep the white-boys down on their knees as

cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
What next if anything?

You have effectively placed yourself in a corner I fear. If you continue down the path you have started, the husband will fail to maintain appeal as the story's teller. If you attempt to change the wife's view, I fear you'll run into a road block of heartlessness. The story cannot be left where it is, as the character telling the story leaves himself no final conclusion. The story does not close, the character thus cannot be regarded as a valid and reliable source. The character himself has no clue of how the action is progressing to any conclusion. We cannot drawn any knowledge of him from the story because of this.

That said, the story actually has started in a fine if weird fashion. We have his love for his wife. We have a causal claim from him that his wife loves him. We have a statement that she claims to love him. We know that she is involved in the affair and is attempting to produce a child with another man at least from the husband's understanding of the situation. The problem lies in that only the first statement is a true source statement. The others are at best conjecture, and at worst lies.

This leaves the question what to do. My take on it is you cannot use the normal out for this story. The normal regard as an out is of course the husband accepts without further fight his situation. This does not wash in the story as the wife either truly loves him, or the matter will continue to decay. Note the written threat of a baby being introduced by the "loving wife." If the wife truly loves him, she cannot in any good loving fashion introduce a child of his or anyone else's into the situation. It is unfair to the child and to both men. Thus not only does she fail to test of love for her husband but also loses our respect for her as a person. If the wife does introduce the child, then the situation becomes a choice between daddy of the child and the husband. Or worse it becomes a slave story. Note this man is not a slave, and making him one would result in a complete loss of our perceptive on the story.

I would personally introduce the child and have the feed back run very negative from the husband at this point, although I admit that is only one possible take on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
something different

Just for a change it might be interesting for this three-way relationship to start out the other way. The man and woman start out with an intense sexual relationship and THEN add the other guy who gets little or no sex.

Maybe that would be a way to explore the reasons for the situations. (Yeah, yeah I know... "why" doesn't matter here.)

noone269noone269almost 20 years ago
Been done before

There is nothing new here, she's a slut he's a wimp. You have backed yourself into a corner with the lack of an ending. There is not enough story here to continue with any semblance of quality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Kudos for katt

I love cuckold fantasy stories, and you are among the very best. Some of the negative comments claim that you only write variations on one theme. This is true, but it's a marvelous theme. Some claim you must have low self esteem, and I guess that's part of the fantasy, but what's really wrong with that? Many of your detractors seem to have uncommonly high opinions of themselves, and in my judgement, that's infinitely worse than low self esteem.

I've read all of the stories you have published on this website, and loved every one. Keep up the excellent work.

z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
Crap

You ass wipes don't get it. This is not a loving wife or husband story. At best this belongs in the fetish category or even better, in the interacial category. A real loving couple never needs a black guy, that always has a bigger cock than the husbands, to spice up their marriage. A real loving couple fights to live up to their marriage vows. Relationships such as these are headed for nothing but distruction. So, be warned all you black guys with your bigger cocks than mine, if you see a 50 something year old wife with lust in her eyes heading your way, you better turn around and run for your life because I may be near by and I ain't puttin up with that kind of shit. When I'm done with you, you won't be bigger than me and she won't like you no more anyway.

vargas111vargas111over 19 years ago
Announcement

The announcement, of course, is that she is pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Bedtime reading

My husband and I love reading your stories together. It's a nice addition to foreplay and gets us both going. I like that your female characters aren't sleeping with a dozen men, just one incredible and irresistable lover. They're fun, I can't wait for another one or another chapter. Please check your email for my other note. ;)

kimberly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
same old shit

why dont u writers read the comments on your stories, u will realize people dont want this shit. oh u may have one or two wierdos but i believe they probably gay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
slowly writing into a corner

You were doing okay for a minute and it suddenly spiraled out of control which some cuckold stories do (nothing bad there) however, I don't have a good continuation.

I love it when the husband gets a little more than he bargained for or the wife suddenly takes the initiative. I would love for it to go on though...more more more.

Would you be open to new story suggestions?

PamelaParisPamelaParisalmost 15 years ago
Great story

Ignore the morons who read cuckold storys and then complain they don't like cuckold storys! Keep up the good work! x

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You are right it is only a story. A story of sick

people. Of people that should never have children. Of a woman who needs to be in a whorehouse not a home. And the story is IR and belongs in IR not in LW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
If this is a lifestyle that some men

prefer, might as well have no life at all. Let me get this right, you can't have sex with your wife, you can't go on vacation with your wife, she sleeps at her boyfriends house, she is willing to have an interracial child, you're not allowed to kiss her. Why even have a wife. Turn her loose, you already lost her. She is another man's slut, not your wife. What possible benefit can you get from such a marriage. Please explain.

dsouldsoulover 14 years ago
Frolickin'

A very frolicking tale you spun here. Wonder why people come here throwin' a lot of hate on writers like yourself. There ought to be a ban in Literotica against such idiots. Keep up the writing! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Written poorly and lacking anything plausible

Why would the author bother with another part of this poorly written effort? It does go to prove that sometimes incest produces bad genes - take a writing improvement course and get an editor. Debra

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I am going to find a black boyfriend to my wife

Wonderful and true story. All white men dream of giving up their wives to superior bkacks. It is the greatest of delight to be able to witness your wife happiness. Let's face it we cannot compete with blacks in fucking. We should make the ultimate sacrifice.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 13 years ago
My Wife & I loved this

I loved this story so much I shared it with my Wife. She loved it too, and told me to finish it off for Her...

Last night She told me that She especially liked that the hisband was not allowed to kiss the wife on the lips. She told me Her boyfriend is a better kisser than me, and that I should not put my tongue in Her mouth when I kiss Her, but only peck Her on the lips.

Today is the day after She said that, so we'll see if She enforces that rule - I'll keep you posted on my blog...

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
E.D.COUPLED WITH A TINY WEINER

shouldnt lead to adultery, cuckolding and humiliation. Divorce for sure. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
He returns

And just as she and David are about to tell him he pulls out a Taser and stuns them both. After securing them he lets in some large anger men. They look at her agree that all she is good for the donkey shows in the middle east. They already have a buyer lined up and she will disappear tonight. Him well the skinhead nation could always use another practice dummy for interrogation.

As she lies down after yet another night of donkey fucking she asks her new room mate Cat what she did before. "Oh I use to write stores about whimpy men"

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
I got it

The husbands view:

"I didn't know but I had my suspicions. Sue forgot her birth control. Uh-oh. No matter what I agreed to, I would not put up with her pregnant by someone other than me. That makes life too complicated. I put up with her fucking him because of my problem but I won't raise another man's child.

When David came over he announced that he made Sue pregnant and Sue said to me to learn how to rear a child as that would be my main duty.

I pulled out my gun and shot David in the head. Three times. As Sue screamed I told her now all she had was me........Not. I put the gun in my mouth and pulled the trigger."

A fitting end for a now pregnant Sue with a mixed breed baby. No husband and no baby daddy.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
yet another SUPER WACC story

could some one send a mop, I puked on my computer

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sue and David's Cuckold Wedding

It is clear that Sue and David have become ‘engaged’ and now wish to be married, especially now that she has missed her last period and the pregnancy tester has turned blue.

“As I am now carrying David’s child, it is only right that our darling black child should be born to married parents, who are deeply in love and have started down the long path of making a large family together. David is now my Master and I am his Mistress and that is the way it shall be from now on.” She tells you.

She then informs you that you have a choice to divorce her or to arrange a ‘Cuckold Wedding’ for them both, and if you stay you will be their children’s Uncle. You know that you cannot live without her so, as her cuckold, you make all the arrangements and pay for the wedding.

Sue tells you that David got a job with your Company and will now be moving in permanently, so you will be working with him as well as seeing him pleasuring your her at home.

Sue also gives you a present she bought for you, it is the cage you must now wear on your cock and balls. It is a metal tube bent in the shape of your small penis and there is an inscription on the head with your name and the word ‘Cuckold’ after it. She puts it on for you while David laughs.

The wedding will be perfect; Sue will wear a see through dress, white shoes and nothing else. The bulge in her belly is now showing and all the guests can see that she is carrying her Master’s child.

Her friends at the wedding are all white wives with their black lovers and their cuckold husbands who now greet you as one of them. They sympathise and talk to you, telling you that what you have done is the natural order of things; at last you are not alone.

Sue will declare that her love for David is absolute and that the child she now carries is just the beginning of her devotion to him and that she now submits herself to him body and soul.

David declares that, as a powerful black man it is his right to take a white man’s wife for his own and plant his seed in her womb. “I now exercise that right and take this Cuckold’s wife as my Mistress,” he shouts to all so they can hear.

I loudly declare that I am an inferior man who must now give my wife Sue to David as his Mistress. I tell them that a real man has impregnated her and that I must now demonstrate my acceptance of my humiliation. "In two weeks time I shall be booking in to a private clinic. I have willingly chosen to be castrated.” I say to all gathered in the room.

When they return from Honeymoon I become their submissive slave and watch with joy as Sue’s belly swells with the twins David has given her.

And I learn the joys of being a castrated Cuckold in a house of love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You poor

sick black cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wtf..

Some big ass tard trying to take a mans wife.... By a shot gun and run that fagget off......wtf really one thing to play but to go that for is shot gun area !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
some of you know nothing

My wife and I have been taking black men to bed since the 2 nd night of our honeymoon. We have 5 children 2 white from me (the first and 4th). The others are from various black men. When our children ask why they are differnt colores we tell them the truth and they say Oh OK. I love seeing my wife taking big cocks and I also love sucking them. You who put this writer down need to get out of your little boxes,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not a plot problem

Same plot as so many on this site. So nothing original, clever or very interesting in your take on the subject. Simply the ongoing question as to why a man, any man, would sacrifice his pride and self respect, ignore his wedding vows to "forsake all others" and accept anything else but a divorce from an admitted cheating slut. And for her to hold him in such utter contempt to point out that she was trying to get pregnant by another man just seals her fate. No words you or others have written have convinced me that ANY man would do anything but divorce the wife as soon as humanly possible. He has absolutely nothing to gain by accepting her cheating and much to loose if she brings home a social disease. So despite your rambling, I believe that he would not have waited until that evening to simply inform her that she was about to become an ex-wife and that nothing she could reveal that night would change that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Exciting, my life is going there now

My girlfriend and soon to be wife is already committed to her black boyfriend who will have her on our weddings honeymoon!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Dear "some of you know nothing",

I know a couple of things; your children will eventually disown you due to a lack of respect for you both, mostly because of your cavalier way that they were produced. And I also know that they are scarred by your bizarre lifestyle.

batcatbatcatabout 10 years ago
love it

this is every white husband's secret wish! my current girlfriend and i have sucked off a black guy together and we both know if she will marry me that i'll help her find the black lover that will impregnate her.

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
I feel you are mistaken in thinking that most white guys feel that way.

I have a lot of white friends, and trust me, it is not their secret fetish. Hell, I wish it were, because some of their wives are pure 10's (I love my wife and would never cheat on her LOL). I have to disagree that this is EVERY white man's secret fetish. It may be yours, and I respect that, but most men like having something that ONLY they have. I love the fact that no matter how many men hit on my wife, I am the only person that knows every part of her body. When I see her in her nurse's scrubs, I take pleasure in the fact that I know what is underneath them, and that is MY secret. Most guys I know feel the same way. I do know some swingers though, so there are some people who do like to wife-watch. I respect this fetish. If it works in your marriage, and both of you are happy, who am I to judge? But don't kid yourself into thinking that most guys feel that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ugh!

mqre English trash

Ducky7Ducky7about 10 years ago
Didn't read it just gave it one star

This cuck shit needs a new home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love your story!

Very sexy story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The correct expression is ...

... "on tenterhooks," not "on tender hooks."

But perhaps your are referring to something altogether different. I visualize large, blunt, soft foam hooks, covered in velvet. These, in my mind, would be "tender hooks."

marypatmnmwfmarypatmnmwfabout 9 years ago
loved the story it turned me on

very erotic and sexy story like to go black all the way go off birt control love the way the husband accepted he black boyfireind in their live Mary

MaFreplerMaFrepleralmost 7 years ago
Lazy

I'm not going to finish your story for you. That's your job as the author. Leaving it unfinished and fishing for conclusions is just a gimmick to plead for interest, and I'm not biting. It's annoying and insulting to your audience. You should always have an ending in mind when you write a story, and the it should be one that the characters get to on their own.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
NO MATTER THE RHYME OF REASONS GIVEN

marriage is thought to be sacred, even if she is PG by another. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chapter 2

She is pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My wife Dawn and Mr. Nick

I encouraged my wife Dawn to have an affair with Nick a customer at the dry clearners where she worked . She had always lusted for him so she happily agreed. Nick has a 7+ dick which helped sweeten the deal.That was several years ago and they are still going strong. Nick in his early 70s has now replaced me as her husband. even though we are still married. I'm kinda like the soup Nazi no sex for me !

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Comments

Some of the comments on this trash are beyond belief. Especially the one by Batshit that says this.is the fantasy of all white men. A close second is the fool who says he and his wife will tell his children why their bastard siblings are different colors. He seems to think that they will accept it as normal behavior. Even a kid knows that is fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

Love the story. very exciting. Wish something similar happened with me too

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another wimpy cuck and slut story. Ridiculous

Just another sad writer fixated on making all husbands weak and foolish. While all wives are cheating whores. Bet your mum is proud of you now. Just stupid and pathetic. Are there no real men in England?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another loser wimp husband. You should be proud your self as undick parson

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent, very tasteful, and delightfully honest. Would be very difficult to think of any improvement. Thank you.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Cuck wants to see whorewife with Jamal in this tasteful, delightfully honest piece of ir shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kind of a fun story but why not take a moment to get the spelling and grammar correct.

YouamiYouamiabout 2 years ago

Wow...an ir cuck wimp story on LW!!!!!!! Who would have thought it possible? Not exactly an original concept, katt. Rather than attempting the umpteenth version of a very tired theme, try writing something original instead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Next stupid thing husband will be expected to support the child and be the baby sitter. Wrong I would in up in jail. Didn't know people could be so stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous