All Comments on 'Elaine Ch. 05'

by flavaflave

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

Loving this series. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Keep them coming

SweetDJSweetDJalmost 8 years ago
Yeah

keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

This only gets better, nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great!

Well thought out and well written,

I love it, Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved your work. Please keep them comimg so we cam keep cumming.

Can had hardly wait to read the next level of excitement you have in store for Elaine & Nagle. Please send us your next chapter real soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please write more!

Love your style and content, always so well written. Please don't leave us in suspense!

tmpforumtmpforumalmost 8 years ago
Please continue...

Great! I hope that the chapter 6 is ready and only waiting to be released.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Love the way this is written and can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hymens for dummies

The hymen is at the mouth if the vagina, not a finger deep in it. It is not a continuous sheet, more a fringe. Look it up in Wikipedia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm starting to get that "dropped mid story" feeling, again. :(

Been waiting a little while for a part 6. Got a bad feeling there might not be one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep the story going

Love this series please keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Suggestions...

Myabe you don't need suggestions about how to continue. However, it is fun to give ideas.

1. After excitement, Elaine is almost repenting being so weak to sexual pleasure, but her "chat friend" suggests that it is all right.

2. Moreover, though ashamed of himself, her father subtly (at Cruel43 bail, but almost unconsciously!) says that expansion of horizons and experience is right; in saying so he doesn't refer to sexual experience, but Elaine associate to her recent experience.

3. Thus, Elaine decides to meet again Uncle Terry with the intention of disclaiming her previous behavior (or so she say to herself...).

4. The encounter does not take place at home, but in a different (public) setting with possibility to sneak into a more private one. I am not sure what place is better, but something like a date bar/night. Moreover, for some reason or a way for the place to be full of cameras. One idea could be a place like the Big Sister in Prague, a brothel broadcasting over the internet. The place must be legal (ok, just close to the edge) and at some point Elain unknowingly sings the rights to broadcast. She must be unconscious of being watched.

5. Elaine is unconfortable at first to be in such place with Terry and Roger, but stick and carrot slowly work. Alcohol is the standard plot device.

6. In the meanwhile (during a dance?), Elaine is watched and auction takes place: several old men watch cameras and make their bid. The winner meets her (she does not know about the auction) presented by Terry, talk a bit and takes her hand to the room to show something.

7. She follows him uncertain, excited, pretending that she believes she is going to see something.

8. The role of Elaine's father may be to goes as a IT technician for the place: Cruel43 (always full of assets and means!) is able to put him in this role by recommending him.

Elaine's father meets the owner of the place and/or other employers, who all make gross comments on Elaine. In the role of IT technician, he also helps broadcasting the scene to the internet: the night has a pay website and to the bidders of the auction. Of course, he helplessly listens the comments of all puncters, online users (through the website forum) from a computer in the IT room. Of course, Cruel43 is connected, better he is the remote unknown webmaster and maker of all operation, although it seems that only Cruel43 has a direct channel with Elaine's father.

Do whatever use you like of the above tips. I hope to read the next chapter soon.

curiousescuriousesover 7 years ago
Great story

Glad to see you writing again, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hurry!

Please post the next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Conclusion

Both of your series need a conclusion. I am looking forward to reading one when you finish the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Any Chance?

Any chance you will revisit this series? That would be awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Would love to see more in both of your series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why stop?

You trolling bro?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next chapter?

Glad you’ve been adding updates, but hopefully there will be another Elaine chapter as well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous