All Comments on 'Cheerleader's Mom: Mom's Lap-a-Thon'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
perfect

loved it, 5/5.

diningattheYdiningattheYover 7 years ago
Michelle domintes

A wonderful series with story after exciting story. All given a Five Star rating. Honestly I wanted to give you more stars. I really would like to see Michelle evolve into a dominate seductress yet still submissive to her daughter. Also, I'm a sucker for a good love story. Jasmine and Michelle !!!!!! Thank You for all of your incredible edible stories.

BarnengBarnengover 7 years ago
Nice

5 Stars, it would be nice to read when Tanisha and Janika were first introduced to the life and the continued adventures of them

thewild83thewild83over 7 years ago
Another great masturbation story

Again...thank you very much for your nasty dirty mind and being able to put it on screen for us all to enjoy... believe it or not... three orgasms in five hours reading this story in segments...

hornyman169hornyman169over 7 years ago
Great

You never disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

you are a great writer but real pictures would be great, I am sure you have some

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great series

Loved this series. I would like to hear Michelles adventures becoming a domme. Also I think barneng had a good idea. How about more from Shanika and Tanisha. Makes me wonder why arent there more black lesbian stories. Not just from you but anyone. I think people of color deserve equal time. I give you a five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

We need more of Michelle.

Or maybe a new story, I love incest and this was the best one

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pics

Hi which game is this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

you should continue with michelle and her training of her sister and niece and helping her daughters friend kim and mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Series

It would have been nice if Michelle dream came true and she ended up as top domme with Allie as her submissive. Perhaps a spin off story there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fantabulous.....

hmmmm.....

those images/illustrations are too sexy and hot....

great story....

any incest story for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely amazing

Loved every word and every amazing picture. I would so love to be in a position like Michelle. I could relate to Michelle in every scenario except I only have younger sisters. You are wonderful and I love your stories so much!

Cinnamon_SpiceCinnamon_Spiceover 7 years ago
OMG you do have a gift in writing

your gift in writing is so great. I really enjoy your work I do hope you take Michelle to all new avenues of training both as a Dom and sub with what you have given so far, maybe Dad could come in and punish Allie for doing what she has done but entrust her to run with it along with Michelle bringing more into their bedroom, maybe he finds he is the one that needs to be Master to his girls. Who knows you tell us.

Thanks

Cinn

ptebadenptebadenover 7 years ago
Wonderful!

I enjoyed each chapter and the last one was amazing. I wonder why you don't think about dad submitted to Allie. It would be very, very hot. Yet, I'm sure I'll like anything about Michelle and her family and the other friends. That wonderful group.

Special mention to those awsome illustrations. Good, good, good. Maxime puntuaction, like always.

burrito54burrito54over 7 years ago
great story

Really enjoyed reading the series would love to read more about seduving Kim's mum. Keep up the great work that you do

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

as always, your story was wonderful. I hope you will write more about this loving family and their adventures. Want to see Kim's mom seduced and Michelle train her sister.

thanks for a wonderful time

dculodculoover 7 years ago

really nice visualizations with the pics

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stunning!!!

Story was definitely worth all of the time and effort put into it. A fitting end to the series (if indeed it is the end) enhanced by the wonderful pictures. Great work as usual, this story being another example of your talent.

LD

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
there is so much more to write and finish

Love all the parts of this story line, your a great writer and to see this end here, just seems like there are so many more things to happen, from this I only hope that you rethink about add more, I know it takes a lot to write this and only hope you add on to them. Thanks for writing and please keep writing

Rahsaan1Rahsaan1over 7 years ago
EXCELLENT WORK

Hope u reconsider and add on to this story absolutely loved every second of reading this

JBanJBanover 7 years ago
Hell Yeah

I think you could do a whole story on Shanika and Michelle. Let that sister have her day, or week, or month....just sayin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great porn story series

I believe that is one of the best thought out and written porn story series that I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stephanie neefs a stricter mistress!

Shanika. should become her mistress as Stephanie needs discipline. She will be taught to serve black men and women by licking and licking cocks and pussiest while getting her ass spanked red. The arrogance beaten out of her along with her racism and class narcissistic behaviors. Plus learning to love women and totally submissive to what she might be asked to do. And be used as an example while cleaning floors and toilets that class means nothing as her cheeks blush redder than blush wine when confronted of such. Then she will yearn to be taken home by Mistress Michelle with threats of being sent back to Shanika.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Give Us at Least One More Please.

Great series, but yes Michelle going domme on Kim's mother would be a natural, as would her slut training of her bitchy older sister. I see Michelle leading her sister around by a leash at grocery store or the mall, perhaps Jasmine might lend a hand in her training as well. Add to those the preacher's wife (since all of Allie's slaves include both a mother and a daughter, or the mention of adding one or the other,) this would seem to be in the natural succession of events.

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitabout 7 years ago
Great Story

This is the second series of stories I read from this author, Great Writer. Probably should consider doing this for real and making money LOL.. I love the illustrations, its such a great added affect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Need some more...back stories

More to stories...how A became a Dom...how all were dimmed by A. You briefly mentioned a Dom power struggle w/ A, hinting she might have lost one-that would be one to tell! Any others like that in this series...do tell!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
need more

You need to explore training her sister and Kim's mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another Daughter

Have Allie take Shanika's oldest daughter as another pet, then have Allie take Shanika in front of her, thus creating another daughter dom mommy slut duo; then perhaps her second daughter catch the two of them and record it (or something) and make both of them her slaves.

pooky12349pooky12349over 6 years ago
Lap a thone

I got so caught up in the story that none of the male things happened, not even during the sex scenes which were great. My usual MO when reading stories on this site I read them simply to jack off. And I was sure that would happen with this story. But it didn't, but as a writer I understand what it's like to get caught up in the story itself and while not missing anything it's easy to read those parts and they'll integrate themself into one's mind (conscience).

But that in no way takes away from the story, just puts a lot of images in one's head, and I like that. Its as though the taste of a wonderful chocolate cake stays with you for days after eating the thing.

So, thank you for a wonderful story and I'll look forward to reading more of your work.

Ted

CourtneysSubCourtneysSubover 6 years ago

With out a doubt i enjoy your stories far more than any other. Though your some of your storieshave the the same continuity with the theme,still each character has their own personality. Its not the same story each time where the names are changed. Thank you for the pleasure of reading these amazing tales!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A different way to go

How about Dad walking in on daughter and mother enjoying each other, and deciding that his daughter and wife should be slaves to the master of the house. After subjecting daughter and learning about the extent of her harem he has her introduce her slaves to their new Master

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A really HOT story. The entire Cheerleaders Mom Series was sensational.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 5 years ago
Really enjoyed this

I really enjoyed the hole cheerleader Mum collection and I’d love to read more about but that’s up to you the author

I always enjoy your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

Please write more about the story line you used here. Really would love see what happens to each one of the women in the future.

Bottfeed3Bottfeed3over 4 years ago
Super story

Loved the entire series (and loved seeing you in there) Would really love to follow Michelle further adventures including her love affair with Jasmine and getting Kim's mother. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brilliantly written and very entertaining

Loved the entire series. Had to keep stopping so I could get work done. Loved the characters and the storyline. Suspenseful and erotic. So turned on every time I read a story in the series. Congrats on great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Favorite

This is my favorite series as of now. I hope to see more like this! Maybe a story about a daughter domming her elder sister and then later her mother. Or maybe two sisters having a dom-sub relationship, but this time there's intimacy. They fall in love with each others in a way more than just sisters. They become lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Story Lines

Loved this series and like all of the possibilities you listed for future stories. However, one other avenue would be to explore the fact that Michelle is still her daughters submissive slut, and keeping the hierarchy of the ladies relevant. I would also like to see the story told of Allie giving both her mother and her Aunt Stephanie to the football team for a gang bang, as Allie alluded to doing with just her mother. Having been a high school athlete myself, I recall many of the hot teachers (and MILFs) that all of us guys secretly wanted to fuck. That would be a nice story line to add in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

way over the top and unbelievable you pushed it to far

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

excellent series

sad it ended, you had a lot of paths to go to. I loved you had just a caring relationship between Michelle & Jasmine.

you continued with the twists and turns in the story making it fun.

Ilove how you show we all have a little Domm/sub. and Michelle Jillin have the opportunity to explore it and Alley still mad sure she was in charge.

excellent

Thank you

apollo_XIapollo_XIalmost 3 years ago

Loved this series!

Can't believe it took this long to find it. Awesome pictures!

PhilLustyPhilLustyover 2 years ago

I so would love to have this one go on and on Hopefully I can find stand alone story’s. Of Jillian turning her mom and giving her to Michelle.

Definitely need a story of Michelle turning Kim’s mom into her own submissive.

WELL DONE JASMINE. OXOX

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

let me say as a sissy i usally only read trans/cd erotica. this story had me dripping in my panties so bad i needef to use a pantie liner, i really wish i was in michelles position (pun intended) especially when Mistress Allie had her across her lap for a spanking. would love to go on the journey with michelle and jasmine, is jasmines husband cheating on her does michelles husband have a fatal accident whilst fishing with his buddies? is michelle going to have her new pet spayed and marked as her property etc so nany many questions, hope you provide some new insights into michelle's, jasmine's, allie's and jillian's lives please love sadiexx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another amazing story of which this is the best chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A great set of stories. So looking forward to ones about the two sisters, the love interest and yes the she-male epic. Keep writing you are my favorite

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

184 Yes, I’ve read from the top and hope to go all the way. Really liked this one. There was love with Jasmine, and finally an escape from the persistent bad words and implications that eminate from female lovers. I don’t understand that. Whenever I have liked pussy I always complimented the lickee.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good, pushed my boundaries. A suggestion Michelle finds out who's Allie's domme is. Take it from there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50477 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES