All Comments on 'Ravaged by the Roadside'

by omegaxypher

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice start but...

The run on sentences, missing words, and grammar need fixing. A good editor goes a long way towards make something enjoyable, rather than just barely readable. As it is now, it's a good start, keep trying, and good luck.

omegaxypheromegaxypherover 7 years agoAuthor
Making changes,

Thanks for the feed back!

It strange how only now after a few weeks of letting it sit idle that only now I am seeing the errors you made general reference too. Guess I burned myself out and got lazy when scanning for issues!

Ill post an edited version probably tomorrow and hopefully most of the errors will be squashed this time around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
For the love of god

Put this in past tense. It's not a bad start but the present tense renders it unreadable.

omegaxypheromegaxypherover 7 years agoAuthor
Past tense

I'll give it a shot, might take some more time converting it.

omegaxypheromegaxypherover 7 years agoAuthor
Done!

Alright, Tense is swapped out, could be a little sloppy though. I don't have any outside help other than Grammerly... a program.

Fixed a bunch of those run on sentences and squashed a lot of that repetition I accidentally left in while adding stuff.

Hopefully you all enjoy it more with the changes I made!

omegaxypheromegaxypherover 7 years agoAuthor
OH! and another thing.

The changes are not up yet... oops!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
3 stars cause I am watching American werewolf in London as I read this

It needs a little work. The sex part is better than anything I have written. The way it is worded was hard to read at times, I noticed some spelling mistakes, and I wonder why she didn't shoot flames out her ass when she cam.

omegaxypheromegaxypherover 7 years agoAuthor
Still waiting...

The heavily edited version is STILL pending...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Still good

Yeah there are some grammatical errors, but the story is still good!!! Would you consider making another chapter??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great

The story is great I would love to read more chapters if you feel you could continue it

omegaxypheromegaxypheralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Finally

Welp, they finally published the final version, enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I wish the addition was more of a second chapter

The first version ended with the police and her family looking for her. I’m not a big fan on this add-on. It feels rushed and not fleshed out. Description of the place, the origins, her body changes, her relationship and feelings about the first wolf should have been a second chapter. It feels different now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked it until

The puppies. It was just weird and uncomfortable to read. never sexualize birth or breast feeding, lol. And it would have been much better if she'd have either just escaped or he'd have taken her for his own. The weird barely described orgy just felt rushed and lazy. . It started out awesome but the ending really disappointed

omegaxypheromegaxypherover 5 years agoAuthor

How strange of you to choose to bring this up the moment when I am almost about to release a rework of this story. Cutting out the end bits since it is supposed to be about getting ravaged by the roadside.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I love this

Is this a rewrite can you post up the original too

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I like this version but...

I want to read the original version again! Can you okease oost the OG? Love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love a good canine knotting - hurts so good !

My first sexual experiences were with one of our farm mutts - he use to mount me so hard and fast! The feeling of his hot knot expanding my ass to its limits while he squirted my colon full of his slippery load use to make me shoot my load on the ground between my legs every time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous