All Comments on 'Amanda's Cameltoe for Husband's BFF'

by ACarson

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
fbaileyfbaileyalmost 8 years ago
Long cocks

10-1/2" cock.

Can't anyone write a REAL story with REAL cocks?

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerralmost 8 years ago
Great start

Pretty good first story. Aside from a couple grammatical errors, and the aforementioned gigantic cock I enjoyed the read. So is hubby going to wake up from his drunken stupor and bust you in the next chapter? Will he join in? Or is he in on it already? Surely he has to know how many pics he took. Maybe he has video of you and his buddy. Streaming live on LitCam?!

Inquiring minds want to know keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sneaky wife

my late wife and I used to play a game where she would invite her male friends to a small party at our house. I would pretend to get plastered and she would walk me to our bedroom to sleep it of. And that's when the fun began. oh!! one friend at a time. didn't mean to make it sound as if there were more than one at a time. After her friend would leave that's when our fun would begin.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 6 years ago
I love this!

Please post more. :)

ClickmBearClickmBearover 2 years ago

Very sexually adventurous... I just can't fully get behind the cheating (there's always polyamory), and especially can't get behind feeding her hubby creampie (from another man)...

Aside from that, very imaginative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

she a cheating whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous