All Comments on 'The Silken Family Trap Ch. 03'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
mom's pantyhose

The hot incest minded Mommy was asking for the next passionate pantyhose fueled fun for the next couple of days. The boy 's resistance slowly gave way. The mother conveniently left her drenched pantyhose in the boy's room on his bed. The boy seeing the damp nylons there immediately brought them to his nose. "OH GOD! MOMMY! HE EXCLAIMED! She heard her sons reaction. Soon thereafter she could hear him jerking off. She tippy toed to his room, the door slightly ajar. Her own pantyhose now soaking, she finger fucked her cunt whilst watching the boy . The horny mother could not stand it any longer. She burst in the boy's room. "My God! SON,WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY PANTYHOSE? " OH MOM, I'M SORRY" The mother told the boy it was alright. "It is normal son." The mom clicked over to his bed clad in her high heels and pantyhose. "Let Mommy help son" She took the son's cock and rubbed it though the pantyhose he was wearing. "How's that feel son, good?" He nodded with a grin. "Cum in your mom's pantyhose baby. Cum for mom"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mommy's wet and soaked cunny excited her!

The perverted mommy already had a prediction for the incestuous silken fetishes the incestuous son enjoyed. The mommy slut now was just a little more than happy with the hot incest minded love nest she has. The mommy and her new girl-sissy, a little transvestite bitch for the incestuous action with her pussy, but it was the first time in a kinky twist of the most incredible incestuous silken fetish fucking mom and the son of a new hot adventure in the future of the sexy pantyhose and lingerie. Mommy's cunny was soaking wet and the cooperation of the sons new fetish for pantyhose and lingerie was just incredible and pleasant looking for the incestuous silken trap that the mommy slut now had. The mommy and her new girl-sissy a good little bitch for the incestuous fucking mom and daddy in their hot high heels and pantyhose. The feel of the nylon clad legs and the sweet hot looking family in the process of getting the best of all lover's hot and deliciously naughty incestuous liason for the next passionate and hot times of the incestuous sex always excited her! MORE than the incestuous mother fucker loves it! NOW the incestuous action with her young son of a little transvestite bitch for the incestuous action with her pussy,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mommy and her intention to be a receptive bitch for her transvestite son was born.

The coy Mommy had planned to be the pawn in her game of seductive lingerie, exquisitely expensive and shimmering pantyhose. The mother wanted to let him seem to have control over the past few years. The mother of the son of her own womb excited about this incestuous transvestite son and his intense fetish for her wet panties and pantyhose together with high heels had now complete control over the now feminized "girl" . "She" immediately knew that the girl in her transvestite bitch was squealing now as well as calling for the incestuous mother's wet and sweet delicious smelling pantyhose and pussy. "Are you gonna be Mama's sweet and sexy lesbian daughter now that you are so pretty and very feminine looking "? "Mommy, I promise to be a good little Bitch for your pleasure "! The mom spread her legs and told her new girl to get the cock Clitty in her pussy! "Come on and be a good little girly bitch for your Mama's incestuous need "! The bitch screaming and squealing now loud and high pitched in her own Mom's cunny was just a reminder of what would happen for years to come. The mother fucker drilling the hot incestuous Mother's wet and sweet pussy was so excited about this prospect. The depravity got kinky as the mother's demand for the bulging cock through the pantyhose and her dripping vaginal secretions were soaking the pantyhose she wore. "Mommy knows best"!

CLX6969CLX6969over 6 years ago
Was well written, very hot, and then.....

Why rape? No judgement, but for me thats akin to murder, just on a spiritual and mental level.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
3934 Followers
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...