Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WHOA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIZZY

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tell her (hope this isn't actually real)

You allowed your wife to be raped while under the influence of drugs and not in control of her actions. You're to blame and your friend who gave you the drugs. Seeing as she doesn't know you need to tell her the truth so she can get checked out. This isn't a case of what she doesn't know won't hurt her. It's quite the opposite.

roadbirdroadbirdover 7 years ago
if shes pregnant

get an abortion just in case

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what next

tell her what happened.one of you will want to do it again,only with a younger fitter bigger than you. you can not get it out of your mind. the wife will teach you a lesson. you get hard when it is being discussed.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Tell her what happened and......

Tell her what happened and encourage her to try it again when she has all of her faculties in place. This time pick a hot black guy and let him have his way with her. She will love you for it and it will be the best sex you've ever witnessed. After that you'll have a hard time keeping her in the stable but that's ok, you're a great husband. Xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What?

What Stopper? She was in a Stooper, not Stopper!

You are now a Cuck, and you deserve it for not protecting your woman. Asshole!

You never heard of the morning after Pill? Now you better get her tested for STD's, and explain why to her. Frankly I hope she divorces your sad ass Cuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's stupor...poor story

More cuck shit & no real ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Annettebishop

Just because you are a slut doesn't mean most women are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You should've stopped it but I never took any drugs so I'm not sure what you felt like physically. I know they make you very sensitive to your sexuality. I think the morning after pill works a few days after but an abortion is definite if she's pregnant. You both need to be test ASAP for stds. She doesn't need details just tell her you were out of it from the drug , which you were and that it was over in a flash but your not sure if he came in you. That's of corse if this is a true story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Look

at Annette Bishop's site, and see if you want to take ANY advice from her!!! You would be dumber than you were that night of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loons on this site

all the stories of cheating and swinging and all of that yet apparently nobody in a story ever uses protection, no women are ever on the pill, nobody has ever heard of the morning after pill, and everyone is a pansy ass who refuses to have an abortion. Ah, what the hell, at least in this story they managed to resist the urge to make the black guy have a foot long cock like in most of the trash on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas

My wife had her first interracial experience while we were in Las Vegas too. I ran into an old friend of mine who is black and we were drinking a lot. She started flirting with him and we ended up doing a 3-some in our hotel room. We have been married 25 years

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Advice from a husband who has been there

I know you are upset but sure the vision of that black guy fucking your wife makes you hard. Am I right? You and your wife were tricked by the swinger couple. I have been to that club and it is a regular occurance for experienced swingers to get nubies to "come to just watch" then provide a drug to get them fucked. The going price for a newbie wife's pussy is $100. Getting her pussy bareback is $50 to $100 more. When your swinger friend followed the black guy out of the room I'm sure it was to collect for setting up your wife to fuck him. Most likely he collected $150 to $200 dollars for your wife's pussy. First it turn you on at all to think that your wife's pussy was sold to that black guy? I would not tell her what battened and would not worry about her being pregnant until you know for sure. Since he was an older guy odds are that he is not as firtle. Just. E thankful that he didn't sell your wife's pussy to one of the young guys that go there. Although you wife says doesn't remember anything she may rember every detail and just it want to admit it. If that is the case, you can count on her wanting black cock again. That is what happened to my innocent wife and now we have two black guys who are regulars for her. You should have taken this opportunity to fuck her cum filled pussy after he got through. Nothing hotter than taking sloppy seconds or thirds on you own wife. Good luck man but I bet thist won't be her last black dick!

Been there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Consider yourself lucky

Sorry man but it could have been worse. What if in your druged state a couple of guys from the gay bar had come over and fucked your ass while your wife's pussy was being taken. That has happened. Believe me I know7DB7

CockholeCockholeabout 6 years ago
Ignorance of Fantasy

It is shocking how so many readers do not understand that fantasy is just that: fantasy. The stories on Lit are not premonitions of what is to come or a detail of actual events. So many idiotic comments about the morality of the characters and how horrible the husband is for letting that happen to his wife. It's a fucking fantasy people! Now that I'm done with my rant, I liked this story. Good flow, descriptive detail, exciting content. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cuckhole is right

People are fucking stupid. You people might as well be judging and giving advice to a rock. IT'S A FANTASY STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting story. I agree that you were set up, that your wife remembers every bit of it, and enjoyed it immensely. Pretty erotic first time with another man, for her. The fact that I don’t see a follow up story leads me to believe she got pregnant, had the black man’s baby and told you to hit the road. Also, when you returned home, did u notice that she was out and about more? If so, she was probably exploring her new discovery. Some say that women are genetically wired to be subconsciously and consciously drawn to males of a different race, causing their bodies to respond hormonally, which leads to higher fertility. You opened the door for something she probably was already wanting to happen. If it didn’t happen here, she would have strayed with another black man sooner or later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The potbellied guy's following them, especially his wife, & after subtle hints to back off, he doesn't outright tell him to? Especially when he's getting ready to fuck his wife. The usual cuck/ weakling "Don't know why but I couldn't move". Bullshit! I realize this's the author's story, but it would've been good if more believable. 2 stars -- Bob

DrkmanDrkmanover 1 year ago

I think the story is unfinished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous