All Comments on 'Humiliated Hiking Thief'

by TussUss

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TussUssTussUssalmost 8 years agoAuthor

Any and all feedback is welcome! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice short story

Good imagination and potential. Need some work on spelling but the ideas came through in an exciting manner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry but your story sucks

There is so much wrong with this, where do I start? Firstly, spelling. I lost count of the errors: clothes, straight and many more. Have you heard of "speech marks"?

The plot is kind of unreal. Why would the narrator think it was a good idea to sniff girls' clothes? Where did the rope come from? Why would the girls never return to the lake?

Have a think about the story and rewrite major parts of it. And use a spellchecker!

TussUssTussUssover 7 years agoAuthor

I know the plot it kind of unreal in a sense. But if you use a bit of imagination I think you can get past that.

The rope came from the guys backpack(it says at the top that he packed it in his backpack). I don't really know why the girls never returned to the beach, it's sort of an "open" ending. Maybe they where too embarrassed about what they had done? Maybe they where in an accident on their way home? As I said, it's up each readers interpretation.

But yeah, there are a ton of much higher quality stories on this site, and sure I should have been better with the grammar. But I mostly just wanted to share what I though was a short "good" story.

If you don't like it, then there isn't much I can do about it I'm afraid :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Needs help

Use spellcheck or get an editor, this needs help badly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous