All Comments on 'The Gathering Shadows'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Thank you

I tend to like autobiographical stories. They make us authors into real people.

pixiesjuicepixiesjuiceabout 20 years ago
Well...

I am absolutely flattered that my story gave you a little inspiration, still smiling here :-). When you mentioned the minch crossing it brought back many memories for me; luckily I've never suffered from sea sickness. The loch setting was perfect, as was your story. Needless to say, I loved it. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Is There More?

I enjoyed "The Gathering Shadows." I can't think of one of your stories I haven't enjoyed. However, the yacht and the unseen yachtsman (yachtswoman?) seem to contribute nothing to to story line. Unless there are more chapters, I think you left me dangling on that one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another Cracker

Oh, sweet. A beautifully-told story.

Keep writing PLEASE!

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
I Have to Admit that ....

your story, in the beginning, had for me only secondary attention, so somehow I was lost in what was happening in the beginning. What had my attention? Drew Brees, of the New Orleans Saints NFL football team was in the process of setting a new season passing record (and he did with a 9 yard touchdown with only about 2 minutes left in game 15). But that event passed (no pun intended) and my attention shifted to the story just as they had a nice swim together and more. And the "more" was, I think, was one of Alex's best descriptions of The Act. Now in the 4th year of Literotica contributions, his use of descriptive words is getting to be more varied and erotic. But I still love his "and she came, her belly rippling" in most stories. That, my friends, is Alex's definitive trademark. Great writing, isn't it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
1366 Followers
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...