All Comments on 'B Is For Bareback'

by velvetpie

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
B is for bareback

Velvet Pie you are the best

I always get a woody when I read her stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOT!

This is the kind of story that gets my cock throbbing hard! And nothing for it but to beat it into submission!

willing269willing269about 15 years ago
E is for Excellent!!!!!!!!

It was absolutley awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oooooh my cock!!!

Reading a fuck tale as hot as that causes me to abuse my cock so badly!!!!! This one caused my cock to emerge at the end (after cumming three times) badly bruised!!!!! Don't you want to cum and minister to my sore member with your warm wet pussy?????

If you fuck as hot as you write - I would like to sample your wet hot pussy closing down on my eight inch rock hard man meat!

CUM AND FUCK ME, BABY!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fuck ME like that, Velvet

This has abso-fucking-lutely got to be the most erection stimulating fuck tale ever written! You, Baby, have the honor, if you want to accept it, of being the most erection and ejaculation causing storyteller I have ever read on Literotica!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!! The way you describe the action tells me you are a master of the fuck arts that I would love to have practice your skills on my aging penis!! I will wager you would have that old fuck stick of mine as rock hard as it was at twenty and I would LOVE to enjoy that with you!!!! (It is an eight inch cock at its best)

Filling your warm moist pussy with a healthy shot of cum would be the great event of the second half of my life!!!!! Keep on writing this stuff and I will keep on wanking to it until my cock falls off!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous