All Comments on 'The Xerces Club Ch. 03'

by missmixalot

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I'm loving this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Job

Now that is a great job, should be lots of fun.

10towers10towersalmost 8 years ago
A long wait, but worth it.

As the story is just now getting rolling, hopefully at least three more chapters will be forthcoming, and more often. It will be interesting watching Clare's emotional development. As time passes, I expect she will more proudly display her female beauty. I have experiences the gamet of wives past and present being naked around others. Two lelished it, while my current partner cannot fathom why I would want to stare at her naked for 45 minutes. (A reference to The Vagina Monologues.) A naked woman is the epitome of sensual overload for the male admirer.

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
Don't stop lover !

Their is some nice tenstosity for Clare, being the only girl well even is she wasn't. I like her bravery and consideration of her finances, now as long as we remain Gentlemen.These men are well practiced in their selection of Clare. Hmmm some extra tips are allowed ? I also like an innocently displayed and viewed pussy. The beach is next best and the backs of a bikini are very short this year. I think taking pics will get my ass kicked.

KeizerSozeKeizerSozealmost 8 years ago
A very sexy story line

I hope you don't keep us waiting too long. I really like the direction that this is headed in...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Completely rapt with attention

Great story, reall good plot and situations, Bravo!

I eagerly await the next Chapter, you have give great pleasure...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent story progression

I am so glad you added another chapter! My fantasy exhibitionist side has been waiting for this third installment! I like where the story is headed and look forward to the developments of Clare's summer employment!

SweetAriesQueenSweetAriesQueenover 3 years ago
Whew

What an awesome storyline. I like that she's shy but still let the men feel her naked curves. If it was me they would've easily scented my arousal making my pussy damp from the attention of multiple clothed men.... Wish I had a taste of this exhibitionism by serving at a guy's poker night naked or something. Rubbing the cold bottles/cans against my nipples everytime I grabbed someone a drink.... But it would be sooo much more humiliating if women were there too. Their catty remarks would shock me into greater arousal!

stevesthenamestevesthename7 months ago

Still loving it - glad the poor girl's managed to get some relief, and that she's finding it fun as well as nerve-racking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermissmixalot@missmixalot
107 Followers
Currently single but had a longstanding CMNF relationship with a man 15 years my senior. My writings are based partially on my feelings and love of the dynamics on CMNF. I hope you enjoy my work.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES