All Comments on 'The Swim Team Ch. 03'

by SolarRay

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
mammoetmammoetover 7 years ago
great story

The end?? of this chapter or the story, i hope you go on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Some ideas

Write a somewhat near future epilogue. Ryan dates Monica but has a one night stand with Simone. Ryan and Simone try to hide it from Monica.

Similarly another story about one or two characters from this series.

And then later they group up reminisce the past, plays some sex games and that's where the truth about Ryan and Simone come out. Maybe truth about others too.

And then a Creative conclusion.

How about that?

SolarRaySolarRayover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Yes, unfortunately that is the end, and all I have written... for now. However, I am most certainly open to adding an epilogue or more chapters if there is enough interest. Mostly I wanted to try a series for the first time, as a chance to write some slightly more elaborate characters/relationships to provide context for, and enhance the erotic encounters. Thanks to everyone who took the time to comment on any of the chapters! And who knows, perhaps there will be more to come someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continuing Adventures.......

Monica, Ryan, and Simone definitely should become a nudist triad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent story

How about now getting the family members involved.....the one set of parents are already nudists

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Loved it!

Hope they have more adventures!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice read

Orgy stuff is really not my style. Would like to see/read more of Monica and Ryan together (and families) and future swim meets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Audience participation!...

They should invite the spectators to disrobe at their next meet, or at least take a poll and find out how many nudists families there really are out there, they might be surprised...

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 7 years ago

yeah more ryan and monica stuff and maybe the siblings get involved with the non sexual side just the nude swimming side of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Masterpeice

Brilliant simply brilliant best i have ever read

SolarRaySolarRayover 7 years agoAuthor
Addition coming

Thanks for the support and feedback everyone. I've received enough requests in comments and through direct messages to warrant an addition of some kind. I've tossed around some ideas for an epilogue based on requests people have made, and I think I can tie up this story line in a dramatic way. I'll do my best to work in the requests I've received so far, while also remaining true to the previous chapters and the characters. Not sure when it'll be done, but hopefully not too long.

SolarRaySolarRayover 7 years agoAuthor
Epilogue

I almost forgot to follow up here to say that I did eventually post that epilogue to this series. You can read it by clicking my name to view my stories, or using the following link: https://www.literotica.com/s/the-swim-team-ch-04-epilogue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSolarRay@SolarRay
1856 Followers
I am a sex-positive nudist who enjoys working with themes of sexual discovery, exploration, and the fear of first time nudity as experienced through scenarios of exhibitionism, voyeurism, and group sex. I try to write characters that become liberated through transformative sce...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES