All Comments on 'Glory Holes'

by piekna

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I liked it

I wish I could tell you something more constuctive but all I can say is I really liked it.I am partial to stories about

women using gloryholes and yours is one of the best I've read. Thankyou for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Wish there were more gloryhole stories

I love straight gloryhole stories, women sucking off strange men in seedy booths. Well this story was just what I was looking for. It could have been more extreme and really nasty however it was about adverage for a story of it's kind. Overall writing style was good. Really would enjoy more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
yes please

love your stories piekna

this one is great and i can imagine you doing it for real

ben

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow!

That was very hot! Wow... (adjusts self)

tinman69stinman69sover 19 years ago
Good story here!

Good story here!!! I like Glory hole stories, wish there were more of them but more than that, I wish there were more Glory Holes!!!! I want to find one!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot Hot Hot!!

I have just finished reading this story and my eyebrows are singed... Excuse me while I go apply some burn cream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fortunate

i have seen comments that many parts of the country have tightened laes and glory holes are a thing of the past. the two avs stores in my area were being threatened by new laws that forunately were appealed before they went into effect. the week or so before thet were supposed to take over,seemed to unleash an outbreak of wonderful anonymous fucking and sucking. i love swallowing a load of cum from a glorey hole but being fucked is best. one of the stores has onlytwo booths with holes. the other has14 of 18 and most are on both sides, i like one of the two small ones. i can dro my pants and be sucking away when almost every time i wll feel a hand catress my cock and balls. i usually have lubed up generously and the fingers find them selves to my man cunt. i let them play for a while, thenlean over, pull their cock thru the hole and roll on a condom. they start to pull back but when i slowly lube ther cock, salowly rubbing my hot hand it it, it usually get like a rock. my cunt is already and the fingers have loosened me. i can quickl capture the cock and after i have pounded my man cunt all the way down, he is not going to leave. my mouth works feverishly, not qwanting to lose the moment andhot, creamy cum is filling my mouth. i swallow in great gulps. i twist and moan and siin i feel the warmth as the condom fills me. if only it could be going into my hot, eager man cunt. sometimes i am luck to get double loads a couple of times a night. im pretty well known at the store, sowhen i show up, there are plenty if guys who know what a good fuck i am. oh yes, i dearly love women also. fucking is so good..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Glory Holes Rock

That was hot. If I win the lottery, I will build a glory hole room in my house!!! Could be used by both men and women. Think about a womans pussy or ass in the glory hole and you eat them out. Or a guys cock or ass in the hole. I was just at a bathhouse and went to a room where its all glory holes. There was gay porn on the screens and a guy getting his asshole eaten and another guy sucking someones cock. I'm very muscular and athletically built and I stuck my cock in a hole and this guy started blowing me. I'm not really gay but a blowjob is a blowjob. This guy must have sucked me for 20 minutes and I was only semierect. There was a line of men wanting to suck me off. After the third guy tried, I finally dismissed the rest as I was too tired to keep standing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Getting pregnant at the glory hole,

My first time was when daddy who knew the man that ran the adult book store took me their. Being young the store owner let me come in the back door and would take me back to one of the rooms. There I would get undressed and suck the store owner and as he came let his cum spray my flat chest. He had a lot of friends that enjoyed young girls and I had several young friends that I introduced to the fun I was having. By the time I was eighteen I had had several daughters mostly by black men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
How

Can a little gay fucked up boy get pregnant, you sure your old enough to be on here?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

makes my dick hard just thinking about going to a glory hole

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Quite the turn on!

Very exciting story! I get turned on by the thought of being naked in a porn booth and sucking cocks of men I don't know. I have never done the actual sucking part, but I do like to go into a booth and take of my clothes and masturbate while guys watch me through the hole. I love to make men lust after my body and want to fuck me. Very exciting. I am so into porn and nudity. - April

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous