All Comments on 'Safe Word'

by navigationjason

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow. And not in a good way.

I try to be supportive of new authors, but you've made it difficult. First let me get this out of the way - I hope to hell this is not how you act in real life.

Some people are into slaps, okay, but there is a difference between a sexual slap or two and beating a person about the head and face. Open hand or not, you stepped over that line.

I applaud your inclusion of safeword use; however, it needs to be more clear. As worded, it is easy to read it as him initially ignoring the safeword, not her fear he would. Given how you've written him, it is easy to believe he's the type to ignore a safeword.

Coming from his pov, there is a natural bias in perspective. It does certainly feel more of her enduring this, not that it feeds some need of hers. Lots of people endure questionable things to keep a partner.

Finally, if ya gotta keep telling people you have a 'big' cock, who ya trying to convince?

SimplySilverSimplySilverover 7 years ago
I unfortunately concur....

...there is some issue with the slapping. A quick slap stings, but does not harm. A full head turning slap which dazes is NOT safe for sexual play.

Domination wise; one gets that he likes to dominate by force. But his brutishness about it borders dangerously close to non-con which his partner merely goes along with. Some sign of enjoyment, or signal from his submissive, a reference to an earlier conversation (even if only one line) can go a long way in proving that he IS a dominant in more than force. The lackluster aftercare paragraph doesn't quite do it to establish that there is a bond which permits him to do this.

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
Not A Dom An Abuser

As I read this I had an issue almost from the start that he would hit her so hard for forgetting the script he expected of her. To piss on her and then use her sexually is sickening to me. He may have degraded her, but he also used her without her having a chance to become clean so he was not bothered by getting covered in his urine either. He is a brute which is the same as an abuser and for the life of me I do not know how she did not lose consciousness when he continued to tighten the belt around her neck. The spanking which he described as doing by using all his strength and continued even while using her also is abusive. Sure there are Doms that spank while in a scene but not punishing spankings that continue to increase in severity or remain as hard as they can give. A Dom tries to read his sub and the fear which I believe would be more terror than fear should have had him stop and the fact she had to use the safe word three times attests to the fact that he did stop but he should have stopped when she said it the first time. I hope this is fantasy and not something you want to do as this is not a true Dom but an abuser trying to appear as a Dom. The title of Dom does not give a Dom complete control as that is what the safe word is for and trust should have been established before there was any scene and it reads like this is the first scene with this sub. A sub will endure a lot for a Dom but that does not give a Dom a license to abuse.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 5 years ago
Dumbass

Dumb asses didn't talk about caution words, like "yellow" or "Amber" or "Hold" for a temporary situation like a pinched muscle or a moment to center.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

a safe word is a safe word how dare he not stop IMMEDIATELY and begin with after care the first time she said it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous