All Comments on 'Cock Whisperer Ch. 03'

by KegRoller

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Umbra_EllaUmbra_Ellaover 7 years ago
Hot

Very nice - love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot, but one slight gripe

Hot, love it. Only thing is that how the Ottoman & how Brian was tied to it towards the end wasn't written very clear & it ruined my immersion for the rest of the story :(

So does the ottoman have a pole sticking out of the side of it or is it hanging diagonally from the edge? How is it raised a foot above the base? How does it work?

Also, is Brian facing up when he was tied to the Ottoman, or facing down (ass facing up)? Was he on his knees or standing up on the side?

Wasn't very clear & would've loved it to be more clear.

MrswitchMrswitchover 7 years ago
Not enough

Great story. Would love to be in his shoes but common. This needs at least another chapter. To many unanswered questions. Does he finally get a real orgasm? Does he have to endure ruined orgasms for three months? Does he stay with her? Etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hope another chapter is coming

Aiyda is quite a Dom. Hope that we will see more of her and Brian. You create some depth to her character when she confesses to Brian her stake in their relationship and that she would be hurt by his rejection of her if it came. Whether this is or isn't true makes their relationship more plausible and brings the reader farther along into Brian's ultimate frustration at the party at the end of the chapter. So many of these stories paint the woman's motivation flatly as "bitch" and yours promises some emotional depth which leaves me wanting chapters 4,5 and 6.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
enjoyed

Wish there had been ch. 4. I really enjoyed the edging.. i like that.

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
oh yes.. i love the edging also

very well written, and fun to read and imagine. but the descriptive missing. I need to read about color, tits and bushes also

geniesleepgeniesleepover 5 years ago
Totally awesome

I’ve read all 3 “Cock Whisperer” chapers and I was there with Brian’s agony. I felt his pent up despair to cum but denied at the last. Fantastic story telling. I do hope you continue with Brian’s training.

roverguyxxxroverguyxxxalmost 5 years ago
great story line

And the writing is fine. Would recommend to anyone interested in tease and denial and chastity training.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This story, is well written and researched!

Terrific tale of one way for a submissive male to be shown the path out of his own reluctant and unrecognized nature. Aha if there weren't more stories of Aydia's exploits to enjoy. But thanks so much for this one!

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderover 4 years ago
So hot

Brilliant writing. So intense

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I have done nothing to intentionally hurt you .....

Really ?

DaflingerDaflingeralmost 4 years ago
Fantastic Read!

I was riding along the whole time. Putting myself in each of their shoes... or cock cage as the case may be. Very enjoyable story. Thanks

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 3 years ago

Wonderful story. I love the tease. In real life too. I would love to try this relationship. Providing there was a date set to stop as in the story. But if it’s a loving relationship like this and not a cuck humiliation there’s no reason it couldn’t last. I would certainly be the the best pet I could to earn slipping my (her) cock in her pussy.

This story would have made a great longer series too.

lowgrdlowgrdalmost 3 years ago

So many natural inhibitions he feels i have had & want.. loved this ... thank you

solepleasingsolepleasingabout 2 years ago

I wish you would write more to this story. So good! And the idea of controlling his mind at some point especially with her feet! Great story!

joela_99yjoela_99yover 1 year ago

I admit to enjoying the tease and denial and the not denial, but i think she says she loves him, it is a very strange kind of love, to torture him as she does. But it was makes the world go around.

Love the sex did not like the relationship.

Considerate7Considerate79 months ago

I really liked this story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved this story and wish there was more. A beautiful and very erotic sub/dom relationship. I would love to have him serve her friends more, especially Candace, the younger guy serving a the sexy mature lady.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous