All Comments on 'No Accounting for Taste Pt. 03'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
fuckasaurusfuckasaurusover 7 years ago

I had to re-read the first two chapters for a refresher before getting to this one. Oh no, what a chore...

noel5474noel5474over 7 years ago
Cool/Hot zones

Another fantastically written story. I await the upcoming adventures of these three and know it will be well worth the wait, with so much to work with. Thank you again and keep the stories and participants coming...

Noel

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 7 years ago
Well Done

This is another exceptional story. I like that you threw in the thoughts of cheating in there and allowed the two to work it out. The story also continues your writing styleof basically love at first sight/fast feelings of love. I look forward to seeing where you take these 2 or 3. Will Gary turn Helen into a bi-sexual instead of a declared lesbian? Will the 2 become 3 in a polyamorous relationship? Will they get caught at work by a boss? Much potential.

tompo296tompo296over 7 years ago
Super

Thank you, I am just loving this story, it really is a joy to read a romantic loving tale that has the 'feel good factor'.

More power to your pen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Great story and hope another chapter gets written

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please

Please more. This one is going great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot and cool !!

Definitely worth a chapter 4 !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Please add more chapters?

SBarak1SBarak1about 7 years ago
Great read

Thanks. I think you have satisfied about 75% of my teenage fantasies. So where will it go from here? I think another chapter is warranted. Maybe some fucking in a public place? Need to explore the Helen dimension as well.

Great work.

Cheers SB1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please?

I do believe that more chapters are required. At least one more before a happily ever after, he's yet to fuck Helen's brains out.

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 6 years ago
Good Story

But I would be both scared and wary as hell that her exhibitionism would show up at the most inopportune times. No set of jugs is worth jail time.

KelteriserKelteriserover 6 years ago
chapter 4

there are a lot of possibilities about where this could end up - would be fun to explore further - great story 5* as usual

unclefester01unclefester01about 6 years ago
Waiting for more

Would love to have you continue this series. I am enjoying the growth in Jane. Would love to see if her daring continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Glad you didnt go there

I'm quite pleased with your character integrity. Doing the obvious and having the father and son electricians join in a gang bang would have seriously undermined the image you've carefully crafted for Jane. Having pop get on to an over enthusiastic 'knucklehead" , say maybe "Knock it off, junior! This ain't internet porn. Show the lady some respect", might have been a way to go. Along with a "Thank you, Ma'am. That was a special treat". Don't mind me, can't write worth a crap. I'm enjoying my read through your posted stories. Please forgive me if I occasionally forget to vote (even on the old ones).

eleventhsoneleventhsonover 5 years ago
Don't forget Helen!

I thought that it would be Helen that caught them in the act. How will she fit in going forward? Will she let Gary have her? Don't leave us hanging!

bigreddog543bigreddog543over 4 years ago

if you are still writing-------this story needs another chapter or two, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

More please, I'm really enjoying these stories, what happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please!

Enjoying this. Like to see where these two go. I don't think it needs more than the people involved. Just to see these 2 end up together permanently would be nice.

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 4 years ago
What's next?

When you next put fingers to the keyboard, we need to see where this goes, either as a couple or a threesome.

BenLongBenLongalmost 3 years ago

Good story, but dropped a bit from Chapter 1 until now - in my humble opinion. Primarily to the speed factor. From "first date" on Friday night, the whole timeline was rushed/faster than it should have been. If I interpreted it correctly, somewhere along about Sunday Morning our heroine Jane called up Helen and invited her to introduce her to the pleasures of a female tongue, and then the three of them had a great time, only to have Helen go home so that they could be alone on Monday morning. Not likely - if you'd had them dating for a few weeks and that happen, OK - but on the first weekend together, it was too much.

Likewise, although my praise for not making technical mistakes on Chapter one was good, a couple of minor ones here.

If so Facto = ipso facto

Lacey = lacy

Like I said, minor. Still, all-in-all, a very hot story. Really enjoyed it!

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

Ttgjuevutgijgdcgjhy5easddssd×÷=_<*&%/4÷@":&(</ when will you finish this, give us a break we need more!!!!

roveroneroveroneover 2 years ago

got the balls of a teenager...!

Presuming Helen a gold star-would have been fun to read about her losing her het cherry.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Far

Far too repetitive to be a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incredibly erotic story and as usual, told extremely well. I can't wait for the next chapter and hope they find their happily ever after!

NextUnwillingNextUnwillingalmost 2 years ago

Didn't really like her surprise.

Felt more like cheating.

These things are supposed to be discussed first.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Shit another one just warming up. Was hoping to read more with Helen involved.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

5 but just a little too unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice Finish!!! THANK YOU for a fun story. You could advance Jane and Gary 15 years with a family that includes Helen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the whole series to this point

NitpicNitpic8 months ago
Does

Does this author know how to write a story with a plot.?

Rugger52Rugger523 months ago

Looking forward to more adventures of Gary and Jane!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous