All Comments on 'Let Me Suck Your Dick'

by John Hamilton

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
your cum

I wantbto taste your cum. I want it on my lips

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It would be great...

... If master would end session by emptying his bladder in slave's mouth! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
can i suck your cock

I would like to suck you cock and feel it in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice

Very nice, however too short. I do not agree that it should have end with a drink of piss. I liked it fine, but would like more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved your story

Well written and it catches the excitement of suck a cock.

gayswallowergayswalloweralmost 8 years ago
want it

you sound so beautiful, let me suck your dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
cocksuckers are submissive

The way it should be. You kneel and look up into his face; see the derision, and contempt. You love it "Lick my Balls, faggot" - "suck my cock, bitch" He is putting you in your place. You know what you are; but you still like to hear it; especially when his friend is watching, listening, waiting to have a turn at you. You are a cocksucker. Him and his friends cocksucker tonight; and hopefully, some one else's cocksucker tomorrow.

You like to be used by other men; to submit totally to them; licking and sucking, tasting their sweat and letting them empty their cocks in your mouth, making you swallows their emissions. You like the humiliation, the snickers and the looks you get from people that know what you are; a submissive cocksucker. Next??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anon of 10-13-17

Puts it perfect. There is no place quite so comforting and safe feeling as being between a mans leg, his cock in my mouth and his hands on my head. Our eyes locked on each others, Now I do not have to play games and pretend to be anything but what I am. Thank you Sir.

4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sub

I have sucked cock this way before. I liked being called cocksucker too. Wow i need to find some cock now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Been there. Done that. In my experience, asking if I can suck a dick has been successful most of the time. In an area known to be frequented by men looking for sex with other men simply letting men know I am a cocksucker, by asking them to let me suck their cocks eliminates any doubt about what I am doing there.

SissySeanetteFagSissySeanetteFagover 2 years ago

OHH I want this soo badly... I want to be someones daily COCKSUCKER...I will def. let Him FUCK MY silky smooth small tight feminine CD asspussy too.. GOD I LOVE THE COCK....seanette55 @ outlook . com Buffalo/Tonawanda, NY I love being a sissy gurly boi COCK WHORE.... shussshhhh don't tell my Wife, She doesn't know.. but I AM A SISSY FAGGOT FEMININE Crossdressing sissy gurl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this story. The three sublime thrills are when his cock springs free in heat, when his cock penetrates your face pussy, and best, when your face sex organ fills with his thick, ropy, slimy gobs of semen. And then, the best compliment I ever got, "You're a great cocksucker". I wish I were on my knees sucking a line of veiny hard pre-cum cocks right now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous