All Comments on 'Black Cock: Addicted to Cum'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How much more

Of this racist garbage are you going to be producing. Never ending shite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not a fan, but

Really not a fan of IR stuff, but how is this author racist? The blacks in the story are in charge. Is is because she used the word nigger? Again, in this story, the blacks are in charge, and the word was used either by them, or at their behest. Which blacks use all the time. So even though I may not like the story, how is it racist?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent Story!

My hubby and I read this excellent story TOGETHER! We are completely in to this exact lifestyle. Yes, we worship Big Black COCK as a couple and individually. Your story is well written with good depth and story line.

Bravo to you! More please, sir. (Kisses to you from us)

goamz86goamz86over 7 years ago
More please more

Love this series soooo much. Want to hear more about the daughter being in charge in conjunction with Malcolm. More more more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It takes a sick mind to enjoy this shit

# 1

orater1orater1over 7 years ago
Really?

I think they believe because silk 'objectified' the races...it's racist. But wait, it's categorized as such...so why are these people even reading this category? People, if it offends you so much....please take time to read the description an avoid the "Interracial Love" category. For crying out loud, she totally described her plot, in detail at the beginning of the story. She developed it for (what I assume is) a fan/friend.

Basically, I like (enjoy - smile) most of silk's work. Well written! I like that she offset the texts in bold (made it easier to follow).

Something for followers to think about....she seems like she'd be a fascinating woman to sit down with across the dinner table as she has a well rounded aspect on much. Even if you don't like all her work (which is extensive).

orater1orater1over 7 years ago
Wait a minute...

I think I'm being a "sexist" because I stated silkstockingslover was a woman...one when will it end??? WE'RE ALL DOOMED...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it!

You are my favorite author. I love your stories and beautiful mind!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Interracial guy/guy USA real turn on

We love se with black me and women. We are both cum sluts and love black cock and pussy. Great story. xoxoxo Annette

JoolibiJoolibiover 7 years ago
Wow - great story

Another excellent story from jasmine, looking forward to more episodes!

Julie

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dumping Ground

The interracial love category has become a dumping ground for stories that have nothing to do with love or affection...if your would take the time to read the interrracial love hall of fame...you will see great stories of multicultural love.

But lately all you see is stories about the bbc or lesbians or stories of submission and all of the above have their own categories for their fans to enjoy. I miss Soular, Eris Jade, Avrgblkgirl and Quite mohogany Storm the real writers of love.

I know there are many that will disagree and climb up on their soap boxes and feel the need to give me a piece of their minds never mind the fact of what I am saying is true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree with anonymous - it is a dumping ground

Silkstockingslover knows full well there are appropriate categories for this pathetic story!! I have not read it and I don't intend to read any of them because their all rubbish!! As a black woman I just feel insulted every time I click on this category, mainly because it makes all black men out to be pervs or home wreckers! Seriously! You all need a reality check! Trust me not all black men have large cocks and for those who do! They don't take the time to use it properly! I don't care if I've offended anyone because the truth always hurts!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anonymous morons.

How about if you anonymous morons don't like this category or a story in it - quit reading it and move on? why waste your time commenting? do you think anyone cares? i hope you realize there's tons of posts in the forums making fun of you and other readers of this site. "dumbest anonymous comments" and so on and so forth.

Also, typically closet racists accuse others of being racists.

walt555walt555over 7 years ago
More more more pls

Love this series, let's get daddy some of that daughter pussy, i also need to read the poker night and the lake with Josie. 😆😆😆

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it!

I love this series and am intrigued by the new turn it has taken :-)

A family that worships black cock together, stays together! Thanks for the great series.

AlterEgoDAGAlterEgoDAGover 7 years ago
Keep the story going!

I'm really enjoying the story Greg & family's descent/awakening to depravity. Can't wait the nex chapter...the lake weekend? Poker night? Carol's next adventure? The son's submission?

(P.s. I think Malcolm and Carol are referred to as "Jamal and Crystal" in the text)

Shrek5898Shrek5898over 7 years ago
Please don't end it

I would love to hear more about the grandpa and the turning of the son. Dominat BBC teens are so very HOT

sober71sober71over 7 years ago
Addicted

I have enjoyed this story so much that I have read it three times and it gets me off every time, I just relate to being a cum slut would love to be a slave to a big black cock. More please.

Sabka_GulamKuttaSabka_GulamKuttaover 7 years ago
Wowww

luvv this story

the elderly gentleman and Outspoken.

litreally as well as sexual pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MORE

This is my favorite story pls make more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice.

I'd like to see more of the son getting turned and the daughter directing the family. Please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great episode

Hot sex and humiliation. Well written as always. I hope you keep developing the story, I'd love to read about the son/brother, and more about the father at the poker game. The scene between the grandfather and Gregg were nicely handled, it was good to read something that was a little less in your face humiliation and actually had some pleasant interactions as well as hot sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

I would love to see this story continue. I liked the wife and daughter pregnant possibilty in future stories. Another great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hey annony!!!!!

Hope all your kids get fucked and knocked up by a nigger. Your wife too!

MeniwannafukMeniwannafukabout 7 years ago

I just didnt buy this story

An 18 year old dominating an entire town

Big dick or not I wouldve kicked the punks ass

And told him what for

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Have Josie dominate Carol

Josie can dominate Carol and take mommy and daughter to weekend retreat to serve her black girls invited.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcalmost 7 years ago
Enslave the whole white family

Thanks for another great story about white men and women getting fucked by black cock! Loved the part where Greg sucks black cock with his daughter's pussy juice on it, or the part where Greg gets asked what his father would think if he knew his son was a cocksucker for blacks. i hope his dad finds out somehow, and then gets turned into a black cock sucker too. I think it would be really hot for Greg's son to come home unexpectedly to see both of his parents getting fucked in every hole at the same time. The blacks make Greg suck his own son in front of his wife and daughter before the entire white family is gang banged by blacks. The whole family is turned into sex slaves for any black men that want to use them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mmmmmmmm

NEED THAT POKER SCENE!

fuzeetafuzeetaabout 6 years ago
Loved it

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, especially the husband submitting to his wife, and of course the inclusion of submitting to BBC, but as an adult, I understand this is fantasy, not a comment on society, or stereotyping, but fun for those who like this sort of erotic escapism, I think some people take these stories a little too literally and miss the point, especially the children who post anonymously, who throw stones and run away, it’s fun, enjoyment, fantasy, get over it or move on!

sober71sober71almost 6 years ago
Loved it the second time arround

I agree with fuzeeta, it is an erotic fantasy journey to be enjoyed, for what it is a fantasy. Thank you silkstockinglover for your stories that transport your true readers in to the world of erotica. I give you 5*s

P.S. note I'm not annon

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BBC family

Loved that the Father, Mother and daughter became slave to big black cocks but will the son join them and did Greg have fun sucking Grandpa Joe and his friends at the poker game

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
2question

What doug become a black man & Majiora

& Carol become Jamel baby holder

Derek_KaneDerek_Kanealmost 5 years ago
Beautiful Series.

god...I absolutely loved this story series - the pacing, the transformations, the beautifully detailed sex scenes. So many of my fantasies included and perhaps a few new ones formed. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I'm hoping we get the additional stories with Carol fucking mom and dad.

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardabout 4 years ago

Please continue this story so many ways you could go with this great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Such Bullshit

This story isn't even good enough to be barely believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
more

Hi, I really enjoyed reading this story. I would really love for it to continue, perhaps the story of the son being dominated by Malcolm?

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardalmost 4 years ago

Please continue this amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

One of my favorite stories! I keep reading this over and over again! I hope there is more to come! Thanks!!

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardover 3 years ago

Please please do more parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Very hot story, although the scene with joe and Josie isn't as good as the last page. Would like to see some more pegging stuff.

dwayne369dwayne369over 2 years ago

Spoke too soon regarding what came next in "A Wife Falls Too" chapter... nice to read Marcia is cleaning up her daughter Carol's pussy...

One issue early on when the name Jamal popped up instead of Malcolm... just a faux pas that happens with writers...

dwayne369dwayne369over 2 years ago

Now on to Marcia/Carol being bred with Greg/James raising the kids...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still holding out hope for a sequel. Definitely want to see the son fall to BBC, and the dad going all the way with Carol.

LuganisLuganisabout 2 years ago

I love this interracial, gay, bi, cuck, dom, incest saga.

I hope it doesn’t stop here. I would bring back James marrying Carol in a FLR, cuckolding him in a wedding night orgy that get Carol & Marcia pregnant from the grandfather Carol seducing her brother into making him a sissy dominated by her & Jossie to be fucked by Malcolm and friends (please be careful with changing names - Jamal & Cristal. It gets complicated to follow). Have the Catholic neighbors find out about the lifestyle succumbing to Malcolm

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

This was. Interesting, but little sex with Carol and unexpected sex with the black couple. Maybe a future return with our starlets pregnant but still enjoying family fun maybe with the son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't like how they saying nigger maybe just maybe nigga but nigger is taking it too far

firedogg81firedogg81over 1 year ago

Another excellent chapter in this family's life. I love the Greg gets to cum hands-free that seems so hot. Not ever having done that myself. Keep up the great stories thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God sucks black cock everyday and swallows too.

Sparky2022Sparky20228 months ago

Great ending having Carol give breakfast to mom and Dad

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Such a great series. You did very well. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Okay, calm down there, Adolf.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50553 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...