All Comments on 'JT's Guide: Exploring the Clitoris'

by jthammerhead

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
As a woman, I thank you!!

Some men just don't even factor in the clit, it's one of the only ways I can come. You can imagine my frustration.

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015over 7 years ago
The clitoris

This is good advice. My wife likes me fingering her clitoris to orgasm. It's important to allow time, about 15 minutes typically. Don't start at the clit: start by gently stroking the vagina lips so they get lubricated with juice as she gets excited. Wait till she's ready for the clit! The clitoris feels like a hard lump at the top of the vagina. I've found a circling motion around it, or across it with a fingertip works best, and it takes time! Take occasional breaks from her clitoris to stroke her labia or the inside tops of her thighs or under her, then return to her clit. Don't forget other parts of her body, like kissing and licking her nipples. She will climax, usually crying out with a distinctive cry, and her body will buck. Afterwards she'll like your hand cupped over her mound. Then it's your turn! Many women, like my wife, are multiorgasmic and the second orgasm your penis gives her highly sensitised vagina will be even more powerful than the first!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Extremely Informative

As a lady, I enjoyed reading this. I've rarely masturbated before, and never been able to bring myself to climax, and I feel like you actually know more about my own body than I do! 😅 But I also wish this was required reading for guys before they try working with a vagina, cause most guys just attack the clit and it ends up hurting like hell. Might just send this to my guy XD

jthammerheadjthammerheadabout 7 years agoAuthor

I sincerely appreciate the comments on my stories. I hope to add some more soon. I am very glad to hear that it may help some men out there do a better job for their partners! I love eating pussy and think it is just a matter of learning how to enjoy it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Exceptions to the guide

There is another reason for men to pay close attention when stimulating a woman's clitoris. Some women, like me, have an extra layer of skin over theirs. It's called a prepuce and the little sucker makes it next to impossible for me to orgasm. It muffles sensations and prevents my clitoris from fully arousing. I have to use a vibrator every time or there's no fireworks. And my alternative is a gyno with a scalpel. No thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous