All Comments on 'The Letters'

by Conversations

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story nice ending and everyones in love with everyone. LOL Thanks for the memory.

I would not miss reading this one.

h4751h4751almost 7 years ago
You're the best

Another fantastic story. I so hope you continue writing. I'd suggest you look into publishing erotic fiction if you can do lengthier stories. I think you could make a fortune. And best of luck to you if you do!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
That was fun

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very good story. Well thought out.

I enjoyed this story!

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 5 years ago
I love stories about nice people being nice to each other!

Much better handling of the multiple characters dialogue.

I'm scrutinizing these stories...WHERE is the hideaway cottage? :+)))

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Delightful

Maybe I’m just old fashioned, but usually whenever I see “incest” as a tag for a story, I’m out. But I have to admit, you are one of the few who is able to get around my “squick” reflex. You approach the subject with an innocent playfulness that gently puts any misgivings to rest. Wonderful story, a fun romp. Thanks for sharing it with us!

RanchGuyRanchGuyover 1 year ago

Wonderful story and the way the characters ( live and in the letters) were woven together and developed was extremely well done.

Aged49writerAged49writer10 months ago

The letters were particularly well done. They progressed nicely and advanced the story slowly but surely. A bit of the "current" dialogue was not as smooth, but you did a great job of attributing quotes without standard attribution. Overall, a top-flight story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConversations@Conversations
136 Followers
There's not enough room here, so I'm serializing my autobiography as 'Some Day, All This Will Be Yours'... Well, I guess 'French Letters' should count as an episode, too.