All Comments on 'Slut Wife - A Woman Scorned'

by policywank

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
SlutAddictedSlutAddictedover 7 years ago
Delicious

To think about this is what she made of him or did she just uncover the part of him he didn't know what as there. Either way I love a strong display of a woman's dominant sexuality.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 7 years ago
Two dislikeable people.

Actually more than two. As a story.... who cares about any of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not into cuckold stories

But this was well-written. And she did give him choices in the end. I'm glad it evolved into something more than just about revenge.

I do find it somewhat ludicrous that someone who could bed a lot of women would be so lacking in the sex department--wealthy or not--but maybe that's just me. Also for someone who is used to having his way due to his wealth, I find it odd that he gave up so easily and didn't try to find some other method to get around his wife's ploy but I guess he's such a natural cuckold that he didn't even really think about it.

And because that childish anon called you names without providing any constructive feedback while insisting that others rate you poorly, I gave this 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Go to the main game

She should work at seducing the father, then she has the full game under control, with the brother and wife sidelined and her hubby well under control.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 7 years ago
As usual...

well written.

She seems to anticipate my obvious question: "Why have a man about the place at all?" by saying that initially she married for love, and only after discovering she'd married a douchbag (who just happens to be rolling in it) did she consider taking the path she took. Well that seems to give her enough moral justification at least in her mind.

But hang on a minute.

The other route these stories so often take (not this one) is that the hubby is sweet kind and just a lovely biddable husband in every way except....... he's just lousy in bed, so what's a girl to do?

Then there's the often followed route that it's the hubby who has these fantasies that wifey has a lover with a huge cock and then realises that wifey gets addicted to that, and oh dear is it what he wants?

It makes me think that each road leads to slutdom according to where you start from.

In this story what was the attraction to her to keep him on, if by getting a divorce she could help herself to 75% of his currently available assets? I am puzzled as to that -- genuinely.

newfield1981newfield1981over 7 years ago
Well written

I always appreciate a well written author and that you are. I read "slut wife" or "hot wife" stories not for the cuckold aspect but for the "hot wifes" self discovery of just how good it feels to be a slut regardless of perceived expectations of a women's morals. The husband just represents societys shock and indignation over her new found feelings. So in actuality he does not matter. That being said, I believe that the characters in this story arrived at thier new found stations too easily with very little reluctance, or prosest in the husbands case. You're too good an author to have not seen this in the the final read. So can only assume it was your intention to over look this for a shorter story. I gave you a five in hopes that you'll include these elememnts of reluctance and indignation in your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

Great revenge! Awesome end with him choosing to stay, great writing!

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitabout 7 years ago
Good writing

I read this as I like stories about wives taking revenge on their cheating husbands, I'm not really into the cuckold humiliation thing but i kept reading, if that is the readers pleasure then this is well written story by a good author IMO, so I gave it a 5 based on that alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just Once

Great story and well written and developed. However, and I'm not picking on this author, but don't these things ever happen to regular looking women? With a few extra lbs? I was cuckolded by my second wife 9 years ago. She was beautiful to me because I was in love with her, but she was a rather plain looking 5'6 185 LB woman. She had NO problem finding lovers because she had great attitude and knew she could handle any man. She died after being hit by a drunk driver 19 months ago. If you are writing these stories and your wife really does look like a super model, I am happy for you. Just sayin is all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Simply

AgreT hot erotic story. Well done. Great characters. Thank you.

coredencoredenover 6 years ago
Excellent

Great story that unfolded well, avoiding the excessive darkness so common in others

Claudia69Claudia69almost 5 years ago
Sexy Story

Seems like Donna made Todd a lucky cum eating husband...I wish my wife would feed me some cum..

LotusblumeLotusblumeover 2 years ago

Strictly nonsense… the end talking about his 3 options is ridiculous. A little bit more reality would‘ve been better for this average story.

hub495hub495about 2 years ago

So, on the first page of the story we have this:

“By the end of the third year of marriage she was already jaded and much wiser than she had been on their wedding day. Donna was suspicious that Todd was having an affair and set about to find out.

As the facts came pouring in her emotions escalated. Hurt and betrayal soon escalated to seething anger and vengeance. She had been taken for a fool. He deserved to be punished and she deserved restitution.”

But by the second page we have this:

“Donna unfolded Marcus's arms and took his left hand leading him to a chair on the side of the kitchen table that faced the large open room where Todd was sitting. She saw that he wore a wedding ring and briefly felt an extra twinge of excitement knowing that Marcus wanted her bad enough to cheat on his wife.”

So, this is a well written story about Donna's empowerment, no more, no less.

It is not a story concerning female empowerment, or Wife empowerment.

Donna did not appreciate the deceit practiced by her husband, Todd. She didn't like it because it happened to her.

Donna doesn't care in the slightest about the fact that Marcus is married. Donna does not hesitate to practice deceit herself. Donna is a selfish person who creates narratives in her head about why it is bad when deceit happens to her, but at the same time it is perfectly ok for her to hurt others with her own deceit.

In a very well written story, Donna is presented as a dime a dozen individual who practices in double standards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous