All Comments on 'Angie's An Adult Ch. 01'

by SEVERUSMAX

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Reverse_CowboyReverse_Cowboyalmost 20 years ago
A new twist

I like this twist on the recent cuckold stories. I hope to see you continue the story.

amasterfoundamasterfoundalmost 20 years ago
Loved it

Yes I loved it! I always love your story and this one is no exception! I loved it when she freed him then game him a blowjob so that he would not be to exsited when he fucked her keep up the good job!

Your Most devoted fan on several sites

SunnieSunniealmost 20 years ago
So-So

The story itself was good enough, but it could have been developed much more, to make it a little hotter on the "anticipation" end of things. I would also suggest double-checking your punctuation, just a few minor things that stuck out. Always remember minor things can become really glaring errors in the midst of a good story. Keep it up though!

ryu77ryu77about 19 years ago
Interesting.....

Your story was pretty good considering the cuckold for a chance is getting some fun too.

Cheers!

Marklynda2Marklynda26 months ago

Oh to be the recipient of a young girl's cherry although I can't imagine being a cuckold, definitely not my idea of a good relationship! A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous