All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 051'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments
XentianXentianalmost 8 years ago
First!

Awesome chapter again mate 5*!

Cheers

Xentian

thalt992000thalt992000almost 8 years ago
This was good but not the best of your work

I felt that the time is about up for the tfed being friendly with the crew at the same time the punishment of irllith was kinda laughable but male sense with John and his wounded bird syndrome. I think she is either gonna break down or they are fueling the fire on her hatred for them. But John seems at odds with pj over her. If I didn't know better I'm thinking pj gonna break her after the others go to sleep. Which is what I'm getting with the conversation with Dana. And why John still seems to trust family it seems like trying to keep that bond my backfire if the tfeds turn on them because I doubt they will go against there orders just because of family.

OzkiwiOzkiwialmost 8 years ago
Karma

As they say Karma is a Bitch and the Blue one just got a dose of it in spades. I see John doing another off the Alyessa radar trip to bind Irillith by force to him. The progenitor genetic modifications appear to be working both ways, both to break down her resistance, and to draw out progenitor John's side of his split personality; re: the Dana conversation.

Another 5 star chapter, sighs, but the fix will only last a day or 2 at max.

Mal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thanks

This reminded me of some of the earlier chapters when the first started exploring for some reason.

Irillith's mom made a mistake with that recording. John has no reason to give her back once the mission ends.

PS: I formally make the motion that should any likely crew members be found among the new race she shall be referred to as Rockette.

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Re: thalt992000

Interesting feedback. I was curious about:

"I felt that the time is about up for the tfed being friendly with the crew"

Why do you feel that? The TF went to considerable effort to make him into a PR tool with the Lion Defender medal ceremony. With citizens of the Terran Feseration distracted by tales of John's exploits, it keeps the heat off High Command, and the protracted meat grinder that is the kintark conflict.

Their worry with the Armoured Cobras was more that it might come out that the military had hired the merc group, without properly investigating and uncovering their criminal background. If John had attacked TF military assets it would be a different story, but merc units are considered expendable assets.

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor

@ Xentian, ozkiwi, and anon.

Thanks for the comments. Glad to hear you enjoyed the chapter! :-)

WhitePaintWhitePaintalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

Best as always tefler. Really liked the threesome and thanks for writing for us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Only 5 stars

You set a high standard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I don't skip the sex scenes

This was some hot porn.

miscacc201501miscacc201501almost 8 years ago
Nice slow chapter after the mayhem in the last one.

Normally, I skim through all the sex; but the 1-on-1-on-4 in this chapter was something else altogether. Hats off to you, Tefler.

Also, is it okay to admit that I really dislike John (or is it PJ) at this point? The girls (even Irilith) are the real heroes in the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really?

Seriously? I've been following this story since the beginning and to me this one is a joke. May as well cut johns nuts off and call him a girl. That was no resolution. That was more like catching someone stealing your car and not caring. Are you deliberately turning your main character into a pathetic moron or something? Who gives a damn if he's surrounded by genius women with insane talents when he's turning into a blithering fool.

The PJ/John internal struggle is interesting but I think needs sorting out soon. I'm assuming you've read 'The Magician' by Feist...... I see an Ashen Shugar/Tomas style episode coming up.

I love this series, I really do, but damn....

I know I'm going to catch all kinds of hell for this comment but I really felt something had to be said. As far as Irilith goes... Bed her or space her and do it soon

SennekuylSennekuylalmost 8 years ago
Loving this!

I keep refreshing the page till the latest instalment is up. Thanks Tefler.

XentianXentianalmost 8 years ago
Anon re: The Magician

Anon you made a good point! The changes in John are subtle but they are there throughout the chapters! Raymond E Feist is an amazing author and I loved the thomas/valheru story line, even bagging himself an elf queen! I wonder if Tefler took a bit of inspiration from that?

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The girls have noticed too

Take cover! Dana telling him this is a pretty big clue that there is a breakdown in John's brain.

John vs PJ is a major story point. It is probably the major story point.

There are dozens of clues that are almost impossible to miss, but not hard to misunderstand.

Tefler seems to be creating a deliberately flawed hero. I would assume that there is drama coming for John.

My guess is John will soon be history and it will be all PJ.

That will set us up for a completely different story and after some chapters John will come back and save the girls from his dark side.

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Regarding johns reaction

"That was no resolution"

No, it wasn't.

"That was more like catching someone stealing your car and not caring."

And why do you think PJ doesn't give a shit what irillith finds out about him, the ship, or their tech?

"He's turning into a blithering fool."

Is he? Or does PJ know full well what effect he has on a behaviour modified species?

"The PJ/John internal struggle is interesting but I think needs sorting out soon."

There's a few more chapters to go, but hopefully you'll enjoy how this gets concluded.

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Re: the magician

No, I haven't read that series. Is it worth a read?

MuledriverMuledriveralmost 8 years ago
Nice

Not quite the caught in the act, scene I expected. But, nice how Dana caught Irillith's slip up. Yeah, PJ is rather close to the surface, and he isn't concerned about any tech loss. Hmm, "Mommy" giving "control" to John.... I'm not certain she expect Irillith back much at all, and is covering bases?

Hmm, haven't seen any updates on the "assassin" lately. Now that they are back in TF space (briefly), will we see something from that end?

P.S. Did you get that email I sent?

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Re: muledriver

The assassin is still lurking around, don't worry, I haven't forgotten about him!

Was the email one about numbers? If so, I only just read that, and haven't had a chance to respond yet. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
its literotica guys

whats the constant hate on sex scenes... n on the opp end, how perverted are u that u need things to get progressively crazier. exactly how crazy do u want it.

leave it the way its goin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Most readers enjoy clean teeth

Sex scenes being redundant is not an issue.

Believe it or not there are readers that come to Literotica for porn.

The scenes have story involvement. Irrilith jilling herself goofy, Jade going there to tentacle town, Alyssa and Calara declared love for each other, echoes of that later with Rachel and Dana making out in the threesome.

It is harder to switch gears and follow different layers of the story but they are parts of the same story. Some prefer adventure or sex, but most see the whole story and really enjoy it.

Keep this in mind. You do not know the characters if you think that forced to choose, the sex is the part that they would give up. Keep in mind you are actually asking the characters to give up their adventures. They aren't giving up the sex.

Fuck the characters. What do they know about their story.

If you think they are in a sexual rut, then I would say most people would love a rut half as nice.

cayoviolistcayoviolistalmost 8 years ago
The Drama Continues

I'm really enjoying the building tension with John's split personality. I'm sure there are parts coming up that I won't want to read but will read anyway so I can follow the awesomeness later. John's personality being pulled in opposite directions by Alyssa and Irillith is an amazing subarc. I'm conflicted on whether I want PJohn to be the one who confronts Edraele or not. Either way I'm sure that it won't go the way Edraele expects.

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Sex scenes

The simple answer here, is that I can't please everyone when it comes to sex. Every single reader has different interests or fetishes, and likes a little, through to loads, of sex in the story.

As an example:

Two chapters ago, several people commented that they skipped the sex, while a few others said they liked it, and it set the tone of the story.

Last chapter, there was none. This wasn't a reaction to the comments, the chapter had already been written by that point. It was just inappropriate considering the themes of that chapter (revenge/justice/grief). In the comments afterwards, someone mentioned they missed the sex when there wasn't any in a chapter.

In this chapter, there was a comment below about loving the tentacle sex orgy. Someone else loved the threesome. Then anon likens the sex scenes to reading about someone brushing their teeth. :-)

The hero of the story is a big dicked guy with a rapidly refilling quad. He's assembled a crew of horny, nubile, young women, and it would be unrealistic for them not to have raunchy victory sex after such a big fight.

That being said, I do try and have there be some point to the sex scenes. If you find them tedious, just skip them, but to remove them completely would be a story-breaking shift in tone, imho.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
50+ chapters

Lol!

I think the sex is pretty hot and has more new to the scenes than I would want to try and come up with after half a million words.

Of course they would have favourite scenes they keep doing variations of. In my sexual experience that is how humans fuck if they are in a long term relationship. They DO NOT crave something completely different every time. They want more of the good stuff they have always enjoyed. That is partnership. That is relationships and when you do find a new freaky way to have fun that makes it more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Alyssa as Irrilith

Sex. Hot. Story.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 8 years ago
There was a lot in this chapter:

It is now easily apparent that Projen John is just under the surface and the two personalities are melding. It is evidently happening on a subconscious level now, but barely so. John will begin to stay present as Projen John comes up to breath in conversations if the trend continues. That is a bit of gilding the lily when it comes to incorporation of dual personalities, but it is at least plausible. John is a strong enough persona in his own right to hold his own and incorporate rather than be relegated to a second tier personality and Progen John begins to mature. Kudos on that delicate balance coming through in the story.

I am get the impression that the conflict in John over Irilleth is part and parcel of the integration equation with both his personalities and also with Irilleth. I can see her taking house Valaden now by force, and with the Tech Advantage, she hands over the Maliri to her Projen master. He is going to need them when he begins to fight the other Progen. It is nice to see one of my story-line predictions coming to fruition.

Dana getting one of those very maneuverable fighters is going to be a boon for the crew. The Terran dropship is more of a heavily armored personnel carrier while this one is a pure fighter. After upgrading the armor with the crystal tech, the engines with the Ashanath power core, and the shielding and weapons upgrade(s), that fighter is going to be a real sharp tip of the sword attack craft.

I also see Dana incorporating a stronger mag field around the body armor which could also be used as a small EMP/power denial platform as well in close combat, similar to the device she created to knock out the targeting grids at the Serpenthold base. It would require some heavy shielding on the body armor, railguns, and pistols, but such an EMP platform could be used to neutralize power weapons such as lasers and plasma guns. And by the way, If such a device can take out a small section of a militarized base, it can be scaled up to the Invictus to be used as a ship level EMP device to take out enemy ships and installations. Even if it might disrupt shields, it is unconscionable not to have it as a backup against an opponent whose shields have been knocked out as opposed to having to just annihilate them. Either drop the shields and bring them back up after setting off the device when the enemy's lasers, etc. are in their cooling off period...between salvos: or send it on a missile so it is outside the shields, like a torpedo. If something the size of a fist works well, a torpedo could well take out a tight ship formation...and if it messes with shield harmonics on those ships, so much the better. EMP blasts can be directed so the shields of the Invictus would not be affected.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Finally some reason!

Waited a long time for smurfet to get caught.

I see you are trying to show her remorse some, but I still don't think she'll fit in.

I'd vote for the leave her at the Maliri station (forgot the name) with Creaden (?), maybe she can be good for him?

The sex scenes? I am one of the "BJ, same sex again? will pass" so the Jade doing all the girls is a nice one, can imaging John and her "tentacle rape" one girl..

One thing I missed about the Maliri women is they seem to already be immortal? even with all the modification shouldn;t they still require activation?

Timtom12Timtom12almost 8 years ago
Yay for chapter 51!

Great sex and wonderful story building. Did you notice you had Calara and Alyssa take 2 showers within like 1 hour?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

"Should be up by friday" he said. Pfffft. Well, fine. I'll read it a day early >:)

It didn't make much sense to me that Irillith's mom would be so impatient with acquiring the tech. With what happened here, I am guessing events are unfolding as she really wants - always scheming - always lying to get people to behave like she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not a fighter

Almost positive that Dana grabbed a mech. Dana? What are we going to use that for?

A fighter would be cool and possible by sacrificing the cargo bay in a refit, but it would never have fit in the Raptor. Also possible to fit two or You could fit two or more fighters on docking clamps as external payloads of the Invictus. Putting airlock hatches through the hull is a major compromise of the Invictus armour envelope but if they were AI controlled the fighters would not need airlocks, and they would be better wingmen for Jade.

The or more part of external fighters would require removing some laser cannon turrets. They will need to drop some of those turrets anyways or relocate them so that they can replace some turrets with Maliri beam laser turrets. For clearance of firing arc I think three laser cannon turrets gone to add each four barrel beam laser turret will be about right and a fair upgrade. If you can have two of those removed laser cannon turrets replaced with super light AI fighters then it is a nice trade.

Lose 12 laser cannons. Gain 4 by 4 barrels beam laser turrets, and a wing of 8 fighters. You might be able to hang 10 so fighters in the upper corners of the hangar. They would need to be very small. Strap an engine to a Gatling laser size.

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Timtom12

"Did you notice you had Calara and Alyssa take 2 showers within like 1 hour?"

lol did I? They must have been positively filthy to require that much shower action! :-)

MuledriverMuledriveralmost 8 years ago
Email

No, mine wasn't about numbers. I had a few misc. comments, and some helmet upgrade ideas.

Mystery in the cargo bay? Not a fighter. I think they all either got "blower up", or escaped. Did the last "partial" tank get destroyed? And could definitely be Mech remains.

giggityguygiggityguyalmost 8 years ago
Irillith is fascinating to me

A lot more development on her complex emotional state in this one, just as I was hoping there would be. I also love how both John and the girls are turned on by her, or at least the idea of putting her in her place. Add in the conflict of her KNOWING she's genetically drawn to him, and it's all adding up to be a delicious bit of seduction.

I also found it interesting how her presence is drawing out Progenitor John more and more. I wonder if it's more because she's a Maliri or just because she's a bitch and he needs to be forceful with her.

Perhaps most interesting of all however, is the slow revelation of the extent of her psychological damage. Both the crew and she herself are slowly becoming aware of just how damaged she is. Luckily for us, we know just where she can find a cure for what ails her ;)

giggityguygiggityguyalmost 8 years ago
ALSO

Also, the scene where John puts a collar on Irillith is hot as fuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dana is awesome

Plus one for Dana and the offer to test the handcuffs.

GnomeDePlumeGnomeDePlumealmost 8 years ago
Re: Great story but the sex scenes are becoming redundant

Tefler has long lead times on his plot developments. Most of the sex scenes don't drive the story in and of themselves, but what happens to the characters during them does.

The whole is already much greater than the sum of its parts, but IMHO, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Anon, I think you're not paying attention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Comment.

we all want the plot to go faster.

it's a byproduct of an addictive story.

that doesn't render the sex scenes redundant as without them, these would not be the same characters n thus not the same story.

plus it wouldn't be on literotica and none of us would have found it and read it.

so bother tefler to write faster all u guys want. don't tell him to change the story n stop writing erotic stories.

n if u refuse to do that, I'll continue to request similar writing style from him.

n I'm curious how erotic domination sequences switch to a more romantic setting for irrilith especially after her reaction to the pitiful look by john.

also the ending about her revenge against her mother n possibly the crew raises interesting questions.

I was bothered by the fact that Dana got suspicious only because of coincidentally running into Irrilith in the lab. n her mess up through the AI was weird also. How did she make a mistake if the AI was the one collecting videos. tiny matters but still...

kind of feels like irrilith's mother wanted her to be caught by her order that she steal technology now n giving john the reins or she is just really misandrist n believes in her supremacy too much... both possibilities lead to interesting story setups back to maliri world.

PS- adding a real collar to the proceedings was inspired. Kudos!

-devil

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Collaring irillith

That was suggested by dididothat in an excellently written scene suggestion she sent to me via email. I changed the timing and wording of it to incorporate it into my story, but that idea (and the handcuffs from Dana!) came from her.

I'm glad you liked the scene, and I hope dididothat approves! :-)

thalt992000thalt992000almost 8 years ago
Her mistake

She got caught up by mentioning Dana's experience about being abandoned that no one told irllith. But I think she was probably starting to get a feeling something funny was going on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@thalt992000

ur right, thx that doesn't irk me anymore...

-devil

XentianXentianalmost 8 years ago
Re: The Magician

Hey Tefler I definitely reccomend reading it, its a rather large series writtwn by Raymond E Feist, It is more fantasy/adventure set in a feudal age. Many plot lines and lots of characters! Not much in terms of sex since its more mainstream but its stood the test of time!

If you cant find a copy I can send you one!

bikoukumoribikoukumorialmost 8 years ago
PJ

I have a feeling Progenitor John -PJ- was lurking beneath the surface twice this chapter, once when Alyssa couldn't read him and again when his face was sinister and Dana was oblivious to it.

Anyone else get that feeling?

Superchef4255Superchef4255almost 8 years ago

Alright 5 stars that was amazing it's about time that bitch got what was coming to her can't eat until the next chapter

Superchef4255Superchef4255almost 8 years ago

I meant can't wait damn auto correct

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more irrilith?

a lot of sex here ;p

seems john has something in mind w irrilith but the plot doesnt reveal anything.

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanalmost 8 years ago
Hm...Interesting...

Earlier, John and the girls speculated on how the Progenitors could possibly build up an army of women in a relatively short amount of time when it takes two weeks to indoctrinate one girl. I think we've now seen a bit of how they did it: they used the Nymphs as feeding troughs. I know we've seen Jade duplicate John's steel rod before, but that was limited to the immediate area next to her body. That would in turn limit the number of girls who could be fed simultaneously due to a lack of space next to Jade. However, this revelation that Jade can create tentacles greatly expands the usable area for feeding, thus the only limiting factor now would be the number of tentacles that can be created at one time.

Also, I don't think we're seeing a melding of John's personality with PJ. Not yet at least. What we're seeing is PJ influencing John's decisions and a slow replace of John with PJ. PJ is just below John's consciousness and is learning; in fact, PJ has probably realized by now that Alyssa notices when he takes over, as PJ automatically shuts Alyssa out. So in order for PJ to take over without Alyssa noticing, he's going to have to be a lot more subtle.

Wild guess, but it just might be possible that PJ has already taken over completely. There was a brief moment in here, I believe, where Alyssa noticed that John was blocking her, and when she told him to stop, he did, supposedly not realizing that he was blocking her. That was probably the moment when PJ took over, and he's now hiding behind a very cunning disguise to keep the girls, especially Alyssa, from noticing. We saw that disguise slip a bit when John had that sinister grin on his face in the grav tube that Dana didn't see. When and if he decides to go play with Irillith, he likely won't try to maintain the disguise with her, as she's already quite familiar with PJ. How he's going to keep Alyssa from noticing the shift...well, that's going to be interesting to find out.

Lucka478Lucka478almost 8 years ago
5* as allways

A nice transitional chapter after the previous action packed one.

There is a thing that stuck in my mind with a does not compute warning beside it. Nothing really important but the grav-tunes are an impediment rather than an improvement in my opinion. From what I understood those are 2 gravity fields , one that lowers gravity so you can float down and one that reverses gravity so you can float up.

1. Walking in is easy but without something to counter you momentum you will bounce of the opposing wall and once inside to move you would either flail around like an idiot, push off a wall or you need to have some mini thrusters strapped on you. So "walking out" might be a little to hilarious.

2. To be an improvement it should be faster than an elevator but to be able enter and exit safely you would have to move a lot slower than even actual real elevators can move especially when going up when gravity reverses every time you enter and exit and that would make your senses go crazy. Hmm. That might be why PJ comes out a little when on-board. He bumped his head once to many times exiting the grav-tubes , but anyone not enhanced like former prisoners or our blue guest would have a hot more than a headache.

GentlemanlyGingerGentlemanlyGingeralmost 8 years ago
About the AI

Anyone else curious about where Irillith's last AI sprite ended up? There was never any indication that Irillith terminated it, so it's probably still trolling through their security archives. I wonder wether it is capable of independent learning, and what it thinks of either it's great master being horribly tormented or it's master turning out to be an AI murderer. Both have potential.

I'm looking forward to seeing if that goes somewhere. Keep up the good work Tefler.

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago

Irillith she has/had a lot of quality porn to watch, I would say I lost my collection of 8 mil. when mom found my stash and the projector. Everyone hates it when it happens.

John should of bounced Irillith buns for a little longer, she needed to feel his hard on. I guess

MuledriverMuledriveralmost 8 years ago
@GentlemanlyGinger

That's an interesting point.... I bet that is one horny AI when it pops its head up again. So far, even Irillith seems to have forgotten it. But then, she doesn't have any gear to give it orders or communicate with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Irrilith is getting sloppy

The Maliri hacker is probably not even worried about her AI going rogue.

It might be interesting if the AI pops up and decided that Irrilith is bad but the rest of the Invictus look like a lot of fun to hang out with.

And do we have to give an AI 18 years to grow up? I assume it maturs fast.

MuledriverMuledriveralmost 8 years ago
Hmm.....

I think we are forgetting something about Irillith and the Malari. ... PJ called Irillith "slave". The Malari is a slave race, cannon fodder for the Projenitors. Granted, John won't see it that way, but, PJ will influence to whatever extent.

Irillith might not join the crew as "full crew" because of the racial ingrained subservience. Also most, if not all, of her attitude is learned/taught behavior, much as how we were raised. But genetics are beginning to prevail, and she is very confused.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Who knows the story best?

I don't normally comment, but Tefler envisioned this story so he should write as he sees fit. If anyone else could do better than it would be submitted under their name. Tefler keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Grav-tubes

I'm wondering if the grav-tubes work similar to the elevators in early factories. They were heavy belts loops that ran between floors and had cleats on them that a person could step onto and go up with the belt or down depending on what side you used. Kind of a vertical escalator.

If the grav-tube has a force field platforms space correctly that a person can step onto and then step off of when you reach the deck you want there would be no floating about free in the grav-tube.

Dave

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanalmost 8 years ago
Let's try that again...

So, my last comment wasn't so much a review as it was speculation, so I'm going to try again.

*ahem*

Okay, so this was a nice little chapter that, while not nearly as high octane adrenaline as the last one, did a decent job of smoothing out the post-rush crash by having the crew finally deal with Irillith. Plus the new sex trick that Jade pulled out of her...torso. Was going to say "hat," but it's kinda hard to wear one when you're having your hair pulled while being rammed hard from behind.

I was a little disappointed that the reunion between Rachel and her father wasn't expanded upon. While it was a touching moment, I was hoping something of benefit, other than Rachel's peace of mind, would come of it. Maybe something will, later down the line.

*end review*

So, I'm sure everyone's wondering the same thing, where did Dana hide the tech repository? Anyone have some ideas?

Also, how long do you think John will let Irillith stew before he takes the screw to her and "interrogates" her?

slinkkyslinkkyalmost 8 years ago
Re: Where did Dana hide the tech repository?

Dana said, "I left our tech schematics where she'd never be able to get them."

It shouldn't be that hard to make sure of that. Put all the data on a flash drive and keep it in her pocket or sealed in a safe. A hacker just can't get it from such a place without employing a skill other than hacking. It really doesn't have to be any place which can be found just by looking for a keyboard and monitor.

Redleg55Redleg55almost 8 years ago
Good one!

Another good chapter that kinda fills in some things.

To maybe help answer Lucka478's question the mag lift tubes kinda reminds me of the of man lifts you see in grain elevators. Here is a link,

http://www.elevatorbobs-elevator-pics.com/manlifts_p1.html

We are looking at 10 decks and if each deck was 10' that would be 100' so waiting for the elevator to come from the bottom to the top could be a long wait. My only question is if they had to move like say equipment that wouldn't fit in the tube is there a back-up elevator also or perhaps a "central core"? The re-fit to add the lift from the docking/hanger bay to Dana's workshop kinda gives us a hint they needed some capacity for large objects.

As far as EMP that is something the military has worked to protect itself against in the nuclear age. Think of a magnetic/microwave radiation pulse is strong that if it comes across a conductor that it creates electrical voltage in the thousands of volts. Much like if you leave a spoon in the microwave. Older stuff with coils like starters, alternators, transformers, and relays would be fried to the point of catching fire or exploding. Todays modern solid state electronics with chips and circuit boards can not survive a kilovolt voltage spike that is so fast that it gets past fuses or voltage regulators before they can protect the equipment. If you have been on the bad side of a lightening strike you may know the damage that can occur. Early A-bomb testing in Nevada messed with the lights in Las Vegas. The H-bomb testing in the Pacific screwed with not only lights but also radio and phone communications in Hawaii 2600 miles away. Even with protected or as we say "hardened" equipment, if the source of the EMP is strong or close enough it can defeat the counter-measures. The common sources for EMP here on earth is nukes and sunspots/solar flares.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Neanderthal? (!!)

I've been pondering that for a day and I'm still not sure what to make of it! It could be anything from a minor mistake to a wonderfully subtle plot hint - or a few things in between.

We've never had it explained how all these alien races seem to talk English. Ashenath i'll accept as telepathic or explicit machine translation. Kinttark (sibilantly), Malari, ... A babelfish? In which case "neanderthal" might just be a very odd idiomatic translation of "brute"?

The idea that a Malari, other than maybe a few academic xeno-archeologists, would be familiar with extinct Terran human precursor species, is flabbergasting. And it wouldn't seem likely, given the story about their origins, that they would have an evolutionary / fossil equivalent.

I'm the anon that raised the issue about whether progenitors where derived from terran ancestors back in chapter 45, when it became clear that the Progenitors, Terrans, Malari, Lennarans, and maybe the Ashenath and others were all genetically related. I almost feel like you're specifically teasing me here.

This is clearly a major part of the story, to be revealed later, and I don't want or expect spoilers here. But whatever you have planned, it needs to be consistent with a few million years of Terran fossil record including Australopithecus and Neanderthals among many others. It also needs to be consistent with Chimpanzees with ~97% similar DNA to humans, with a split estimated at 4-13 mya, but not-interbreeding, while Progenitors are. Chimps, therefore, are about as close to Progenitors as they are to us. 'Splain that.

Either no other planet / race with compatible DNA to Terran humans has a significant fossil record, and they're all Terran derived, or you've got some other amazingly complex (and multi-million year long plus ongoing) creation story in mind. I'm looking forward to the answer (as well as the story, of course), but please make it consistent with what we know about human, and life, origins on earth.

Why the hell would Irrilith say "Neanderthal"? They didn't have pointy ears.

Although apparently they interbred with us.

Unrelated: I got a chuckle at the high-value trade good for a silicon-based life form being electronic components. Coals to Newcastle indeed! 8-)

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Neanderthal

"Why the hell would Irrilith say "Neanderthal"?"

It's an insult, and she's fluent in English. She used it to convey her contempt for him, meaning: primitive, stupid, brutish, nicely rolled up in a single word.

I won't go into the rest to avoid spoilers.

"I got a chuckle at the high-value trade good for a silicon-based life form being electronic components."

Oddly enough, us crazy carbon-based life forms place inordinate value on diamonds, even synthetic ones. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
He meant to use Neanderthal

I never really discussed it but I changed Neanderthal to Mael'nerak in three edits at least, because I assumed he just didn't catch the edit. I got the picture that it was meant to be Neanderthal.

- FatherSin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
RE: Neanderthal..!

Tefler, that response to Anon about Neanderthals.. E.P.I.C...!

The carbon life form comment.. dripping with repartee..! Loving it..!

Keep up the awesome work n the speed of uploading New stories every week..any chance of turning J or PJ into one with a comic timing/ a funny bone. To showcase ur humorous side plz. You know that's the only thing missing..a porn site..loads of raunchy sex..space battles..sword chops..action..emotion..drama..all encompassing. Again, Dana n Alyssa could be the propagators n instigators..!

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 8 years ago
Jedi_Khan and Muledriver

Jedi, you said: “When and if he decides to go play with Irillith, he likely won't try to maintain the disguise with her, as she's already quite familiar with PJ. How he's going to keep Alyssa from noticing the shift...well, that's going to be interesting to find out.”

I agree with this as a possibility, but I see Progen John recognizing he has to assimilate rather than overcome. I see Alyssa supporting John or Progen John in the ‘Taming of the Shrew’ as well as guiding the assimilation on an ongoing basis, whether John realizes it or not.

John’s love of the girls is what will drive him to stand his ground with his, for lack of a better word, alter ego. He has seen, through the mental attacks, what he would be like as an uncensored Progen. And he finds that repulsive. It is also worth note that we are not talking about two different people here. We are more talking about an unlocking of genetic memory. As a result, the primary character here is John, he just has to incorporate all this ‘nature’ that is flooding him…which is a herculean task. As a result, he will vacillate between his nurture and nature until a balance is met. All human personalities are a fine balance of both. Modern neuroscience supports that proposition with nurture, over time, remapping the limbic system. This part of the human brain has a profound effect on personality. This is the place where drug addictions and alcoholism form, so I am sure you see the implications.

Muledriver: you said: “Mystery in the cargo bay? Not a fighter. I think they all either got "blown up", or escaped. Did the last "partial" tank get destroyed? And could definitely be Mech remains.”

After re-reading, I tend to agree it was a Mech, especially after John makes the point about ship-to-ship interdictions. I am thinking some amalgamation between the bots, the mechs, and possibly the AI (not real sure about that one but at least some level of attack subroutines requiring a human directive) with the crystal/Alysium armor (Dana is working on that one btw), upgraded deflectors, and 40 mm crystal tipped Gatling railguns (read tank killers and storm troopers)

I cannot even imagine a 40 mm, armor piercing shell travelling at hypersonic speeds! That is cannon sized. You are talking about a diameter of over 1.5 inches with unprecedented kenetic energy.

If a 2000gr shell is fired at a velocity of 30,000 feet per second (very acceptable for a SHORT railgun) you are talking about 4,000,000 foot/pounds of energy or 5,420,000 joules!!!!! IN A GATLING GUN! CAPABLE OF FIREING 5 ROUNDS A SECOND! WITH ONE HELLAVA CERAMIC COATED AP ROUND! Even if the gatling rail-gun had just six barrels that could only fire 50 rounds each before cooling down for 10 seconds you are talking about putting 1,200,000,000 foot/pounds or 1,626,000,000 joules of energy into a target in 10 seconds time…with a hydraulic targeting system that could hold it on target, it would decimate tanks, fighters, heavily armored buildings, and if let loose on a ship, instantly disable a battle cruiser.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 8 years ago
GentlemanlyGinger

Tefler has stated, through the story dialogue, that when the hookups are terminated to the computer system, the AI de-res routine begins. The AI was already pulled from the Invictus systems prior to her being collard.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 8 years ago
Lucka478

The elevators have to move to your deck and then move you from your deck and are one deck at a time purposed. If the grav tube worked at half the speed of the elevator it still saves time. Additionally, simple rails at each deck would be enough to assist with stopping momentum, moving out onto the chosen deck, or keep one from impacting the back of the tube upon entering. Additionally, if each deck had a reverse grav "pusher" that reacted to the initial actions of the entrance/exit attempts of the occupant as an assist, it would solve those issues.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
re: flawed hero

Flawed hero?

There is no other kind.

If you have no flaws to overcome then you are not a hero.

You are merely doing what comes naturally.

It was said that the Mongols in the time of the great khans had no heroes, as all Mongol warriors were expected to do the same.

The Mongol word for hero meant horse, as without the horse the Mongol could not accomplish much.

MuledriverMuledriveralmost 8 years ago
PussyLickersRus

Yup.... Know the 40mm grenade well..... LOL It's a fun "toy" ;D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mk_19_grenade_launcher

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I don't know

The stufs that all you say here is weird. I just think it's a fucking good story.Sometimes I forget that I'm here for porn but this one kept my dick hard.

wanagethighwanagethighalmost 8 years ago
yaaa 5**

while i would of liked to see more spanking but i understand why u stoped him nice chapter cant wait till the next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sic Alyssa on her

Make Alyssa use Irrilith for Psionics practice. She doesn't like Irrilith anyway, She probably wants to hurt that evil smurf but she wouldn't do it without an order.

Alyssa will feel like she needs to make it up afterwards, and Irrilith will properly understand she is not in charge. They have an orgy and it is all good. Irrilith joins the crew.

Never mind.. I am pretty sure Tefler has some other way in mind of setting Irrilith up.

This story is so good it drives me nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
For those who want to know

Tefler is a bit busy and most of his story time is being spent responding to a troll campaign. I won't say the source but this attention starved individual will be a name some of you remember.

Do not engage any troll comments. Tefler will need to delete yours as well if you do so you make more work. Most of those should be gone before you even see them so wait if you are in doubt. Refresh later and the comment is gone then that was nothing you needed to respond to.

Please login before posting. Anon posts are likely to get scrapped by accident when hundreds of troll posts a week need to be scrapped.

Again the new writing is stalled in large part because of this time wasting attention seeker. The edit team will try and rush next chapter to you when Tefler finds the fifteen minutes that he can use actually writing that it seems to take him to compose the three pages left for this chapter.

And please give Tefler lots of interesting comments to read and respond to because those all seem to include time stop spells. One good comment can seem to give Tefler an hour of bonus time for writing. The trolls are always booby trapped with confusion spells.

-FatherSin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
End of discussion

Just to be clear, do not discuss the troll in comments.

We can assume your support best by comments on the actual story.

Just the story.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 8 years ago
Another note on Antigravity

This concept, themed from the anti-grav cyclics within the story, may very well be an application of anti-matter. Matter, or mass causing positive or pulling forces and anti-matter or anti-mass causing a negative or pushing force. Interesting stuff.

Send a torpedo of anti-matter towards a ship and it homes in on it like an electromagnet to steel...there is no avoiding it. When it hits, whether it be shield energy or the mass of the ship....total annihilation. Such a torpedo could also be used to interrupt the worm-hole space travel engines of the Progenetor ship, which would require the creation of a gravometric event horizon. Nothing like an antigravity torpedo to disrupt it.

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaalmost 8 years ago
No matter what

I try to do to get a "bigger fix" from your reading, I am still chomping at the bit to have the next chapter in front of me!

Methinks that when (not if) Irillith finally "lets herself go" for John, she's going to fall, hard. I strongly suspect she will rival even Jade for devotion to John. Hmmm, blue and green are adjacent to each other on the spectrum of visible light...

You know my routine by now: profuse praise and glowing commentary on your writing, miserable whining and groveling for the next chapter, and promises of patience and "good behavior" by the addicted. Heady stuff to be sure!

If ANYTHING I do encourages you to continue writing and keep at this marvelous world you've created for us, let me know and I do it (perhaps a touch obsessively).

Thanks for all you do!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Golf

I just had a bizarre image of Dylan taking John, Alyssa, and Calara, golfing.

Something about just enjoying themselves and doing ordinary relaxing activities gives me a smile.

Of course I also had an image of Alyssa cheating and using her Telekinesis to catch up and win with three holes in one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@End of Discussion + Stay Focused by FatherSin

Good advice people. Tefler gets some good ideas from considered posts. He is also one of the few authors on this site to both acknowledge he has used somebody's good idea and to actually take the time to engage with the people who post.

The troll gets off on being engaged and noticed. Leave it to Tefler to figuratively 'space' his sorry arse with the delete key. Keep the creativity and healthy debate going, it's been great to follow.

The other Dave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Funny 2

Back when I was impatient for Chapter 49 or so I decided to start the story over again, once more from the beginning. I like it even better. I found a few things I had missed (reading in the wee hours?) and followed the sexual events closer. Best of all, I found more chapters waiting.

My only change to this story....if I were John I would have picked older gals. I can't imagine spending that much time with 18 year olds. Although a long time ago, when I was 17, it might have seemed like a good idea.

I hope they head off for Jade's planet to check it out. It might be a nice place to raise one's progeny.

Thank you for such a great story.

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Anon

Thanks for the nice comment. I really must get around to reading it from the beginning again too, but at this point it's a major endeavour to get through so many chapters, and I'm busy with writing new ones!

I've finished chapter 52, and shared it with my editors. All being well, it should be up on the site by about Thursday or so.

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Taking the girls to school

The only problem with older women is how do you raise them up to become the best they can be?

Older women might need to be mentally torn apart and fully renovated.

I am looking forward to seeing a mature woman join the crew. Irrilith has that even though she looks like a teenager. It is part of her attraction for me.

Irrilith is a good trial because she is so damaged that tearing down her mind to start over is probably a kindness.

Mature women will in general, be different. They may resist parts of the transformation, but that would only ramp the change urge until they go from no interest in other women for example, to getting the hottest nasty thrills from a 69 with any of the other girls.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 8 years ago
On a side note:

You can't get much more mature than Jade...just a thought.

I have noticed a very strong motherly instinct with Jade in relation to the other girls. Can you imagine her as a brood mother? Talk about being careful not to make her feel like one of the babies is in danger! Might end up with a rhino horn up your backside or some great white (erm green) unhinging your neck from your shoulders! LOL.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 8 years ago
wanagethigh

That one moment right there tells me Progen John is not in control. Progen John, if he had control, would have surfaced with a vengence when Irillith slapped him in front of the others(Progen John considers her just a slave), would not care if he just outright killed Irillith, and would not have held back with the spanking; realising she was not modified enough to handle it. Progen John would have just raped her right then and there in a fit of rage and tore her up inside as well...most likely killing her in the end.

The fact he is willing to wait for Irillith to come to him rather than just taking her also supports my supposition.

Additionally, his interaction with his old Admiral friend, while strained, was still respectful and he offered insight on how to PR twist the Cobra situation rather than telling him to go make love to himself, as Progen John would have.

Additionally, Progen John was active without the danger element before, waaaay back when he suggested to the girls that they did not really owe allegiance to the Federation. There would have been no real reason for Terran John to say that, even if he thought it, knowing how his new recruit would take that news. Terran John would just let the girls come to that conclusion on their own...Like he did with Alyssa when she decided to stay on as Exec.. That was her decision, and Terran John let her make it.

I really do see Alyssa's hand in this process. I could be wrong, but: my experience is dual personalities do not meld or assimilate each other this easily as a general rule (if at all). To be realistic, Alyssa has to be involved. At least that is JMHO.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 8 years ago
Concerning Irillith:

She knows, without a doubt, that she will eventually submit. She felt the truth of what Rachel said in her DNA briefing and admitted to herself that there was no way she could survive three weeks without "falling under his thrall". That is a double entendre' by the way. Remember whom Progen John called a thrall when fighting the Fulmanax? Irillith has already fallen for John, and she is in the process of assimilating with the crew, and she chastises herself when she catches it.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 8 years ago
Also:

Irillith no longer has privacy...and she knows it. She cannot masterbate without it being known: and she is hooked on the porn videos she has collected. Do not minimize that build up of sensual pressure, it REALLY marginalizes her position now. It will not be long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Picking up in 52

I expect meeting the Trankarans to open a new adventure since there have been hints of trouble there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AI

She did not destroy her AI so is it going to join them or try and destroy them i wonder

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
They took her porn

They thought she was cranky before.

Irrilith can't feed her porn addiction since they took her deck.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Anon and AI

Tefler has stated, through the story, that when her hacking module is detached from the communication leads the AI automatically de-rezes.

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor

Chapter 52 has been through the first round of moderation, so I'm feeling confident it'll be up on the site tomorrow morning.

Hope you enjoy it!

Tefler

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor
Regarding AI

"when her hacking module is detached from the communication leads the AI automatically de-rezes"

Very true. But did Irillith still leave the vambrace hooked up to the hacking portal?

All will become clear in a few hours time! ;-)

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
LOL...nice Tefler, unless this is a typo, no she didn't

"Jade walked into the room, and carefully picked up the armoured vambrace that was connected to the hacking portal. Irillith flinched when the Nymph touched the incredibly precious hacking deck, but she bit back her desire to snatch the device out of the green-skinned girl's hands. "

I actually do read your work....winks.

slinkkyslinkkyover 7 years ago

Did he say that Jade disconnected it? Jade walked off with it, but if the connection was wireless, then it could still be connected. I've been sweating over that question?

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Slinkky

I brought this up with the Maliri ship she set the AI on earlier and no one bit. Thing is, if it is wireless then Irillith would have no need to hook up the com links to her vambrace...which she always does. And the AI would have undone the force field just as quickly as Dana set it up.

The point is, Irillith WANTED to get caught. Re-read it: She was RELIEVED when she got caught so she didn't have to hide anymore....so she could tell her mother she couldn't get the tech specs. The depths of her conflict go deep.

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor

"whilst carefully carrying the vambrace and hacking portal under her arm"

Jade was being careful with them because they were still hooked up. She didn't disconnect the two devices.

The hacking portal allows remote access to a nearby network, but the hacking deck on the vambrace has to be physically connected to either the portal or to a console via data jacks.

"The point is, Irillith WANTED to get caught."

She's in quite a pickle, poor evil girl. :-)

dididothatdididothatover 7 years ago
Collar and handcuffs

Hi Tefler,

I am so glad you liked the ideas I sent, and you even found a brilliant way to incorporate them, thank you so much. I feel very grateful to have made a contribution.

S x

BeardsmithBeardsmithover 7 years ago
Finally caught up

whew, after marathon reading for a few days, I finally managed to get up to speed on this. First off, my compliments on the pacing and evolution of the story. It was very entertaining to watch as your writing style evolved as I worked my way through the backlog of Three Square Meals. All too often we see good stories fade out before the author gets anywhere and you definitely have gotten somewhere with this one. I look forward to seeing how you continue to evolve the story and keep it fresh.

I know that specifically I am curious to see what tricks Jade has picked up next time she has to get big and mean as well as the possibilities of the brilliant minds on board the ship creating a stable AI as well. Not to mention we haven't heard from the mysterious dark man who was hired to assassinate John either.

Looking forward to seeing this continue to evolve and best of luck!

Cheers, Beardsmith.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
How are there no comments for this chapter?

1st. This is day 3 for me and im 51 chapters in. Fkn awsome. Ive got 3 new JRR Tolkien books that i got the same day i started reading this and I havent tocuhed them

2nd. This is great. A little bit of giving the blue bitch a lesson and the rest is gold. Rather than john force her to submit or offer ger a choice, you draw out the nature of their race AND Johns persona that drive her mad. He is perodginator (yeah spelling is wrong) but not as the meliri know it!

Fkn fantastic man. Get HBO onto this this. They need domething after Game of Thrones!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
As much as I liked the threesomes.....

I would have that when John knocks up best girl ( Alyssa) it's a little more intimate. Just the two of them in front of a fireplace or something. Keep the emotional connection strong. Don't let John turn into a cum pumping machine.

SorchakSorchakalmost 5 years ago
Only one question

This is my second time reading through TSM, and I still have to wonder how John and the girls wake up and get to kissing immediately. No mention of morning breath what-so-ever. Does something in Progenitor cum give them fresh breath no matter what? But, that doesn't explain why John wouldn't have halitosis first thing after waking...

taco1085taco1085almost 5 years ago
love this story

She handed the metallic object over to him, and John frowned as he studied it, and said, "What if she won't wear it?"

Dana produced a set of handcuffs which she jangled merrily, and she grinned at him wickedly as she said, "I made these as a backup plan." She then held out her hands, crossed at the wrist, and smiled at him mischievously as she asked, "Want to give them a try?"

ahh, Irillith gets her comeuppance.... lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Torn

3rd read through, but I see 133 is up! Torn between jumping ahead or keep on reading!

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

Q: does 28th century mouthwash last for more than a day? These guys just start kissing, and more, first thing in the morning,.. before using the bathroom -- no mouth rinse or tooth brush,.. just straight to the good stuff,.. I think John's right,.. must be heaven! ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Questions, questions .... if the crew can be hairless 'down there' without ever shaving (I also remember something about smooth legs). Then fresh morning breath is in the same ballpark.

Both John and Miss Blue (pun intended) seem to be losing themselves in different ways. How will it turn out? Okay, on to the next chapter.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
6807 Followers
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES