All Comments on 'Helping Sis Find a Job'

by Dr Kink

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
CLOSE TO REAL

VERY excellently carved ----close to reality

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
more

you need to add more chapters to let us know what happens do they get married since she has a different last name it could happen do the parents find out if so what do they say what about her son let us know soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
so-so

if they weren't close growing up why would he offer to let her stay with him chances are since they lived so far apart and her husband was an asshole that he wouldn't have had much contact with her after she married either so he would have no reason to offer it would be like asking a complete stranger to move in never going to happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
agree with so-so

also just because the parents wanted to move south doesn't mean she couldn't go with them. it would have made more sense the way the story was told then him offering to let her stay at his place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
petty comments - petty people

The comments regarding moving into her brother's house are absurd. The explanation for that decision is within the story and adequately explains the reasoning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not good

really hate when writers start by saying " we didn't get along growing up" but then have them fucking like crazy CAN YOU SAY BULLSHIT. if you don't get along growing up it's not likely you will get along when older keep it atleast some what believable and realistic please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Weird

John is 38. Heather is 33. So when her son enlisted in service, he had to be at least 18. That means heather had him when she was 15? Dude get stories checked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Weird

Dude check the story yourself.......it said SHE was 38 with him being 5 yrs older

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Finding employment for sis

Enjoyed your story, but can we not have stories where the females aren't shaved? I still recall a conversation between myself, another man and three females about this very subject. Two females and both of us males said the same thing, "Girls wait all their preteen years once they start to develop for hair to spring up on their mound and then are more or less forced by other young females to shave their pubes." The one female said it looks better and she was immediately informed no by three of four of us. The only one believing that shaving off the hair around the sex is best, even remarked, "Hey guys are shaving their pubic hair, and even other body hair." To which I replied, "Yes, and all they need is an all day sucker to put in their mouths to go with their 'Telly' shaved head." What has happened to the young generation - non-sexual and that is the basis for no longer having dates? Anyway, enjoyed your story but someone needs to write about hair on a pussy. By the way, young ladies with a shaved pussy, you will be in luck when you get into change of life, as your pussy will become nearly bald without shaving.

pervdoodpervdoodabout 8 years ago
thebug is absolutely correct

Pussies NEED hair! The reasons are many, not the least of which is that I want to know that I'm fucking a WOMAN- not a prepubesant girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Meh, pussy hair is fun to look at and run your fingers through, but I love a shaved pussy. I love diving in face first and licking all over, love the feel of it on my skin, love no hair in my mouth and love having sex with a girl with a shaved pussy. ...and if a girl has a pretty pussy then it just makes it look hot :). My girl doesn't like a bush but doesn't like shaving either. She gets the hair trimmers and cuts it as short as she can, which is still just barely long enough not to itch! Hehe.

Um, oh yeah, the story was pretty good too! ;)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Proofread.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous