All Comments on 'Lucas and the Library Girl'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
probably the best....

This is probably the best story I've ever read on Literotica, and I've read hundreds. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well Done

Excellent work. Great to find a decent cheating story without the usual clichés

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best quality story

I've read on Lit in a long time. Thank you.

Scotsman69

renfrew_elitrenfrew_elitover 7 years ago
Thank you for a fun and exciting story.

I can only assume that you once knew a Liz/Eliza/Beth/Elizabeth/Betsy/etc. because your portrayal of her is so we'll written. The reluctant Lukey is also well done and equally believable. Great story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

This was one incredible sexy story. So fucking erotic! Well done!

SynapsisSynapsisover 7 years ago
Love most of your story

This was really well written with interesting characters and solid dialogue. The whole spineless, dick-driven trope, however, isn't one that I enjoy. I understand you did this for drama purposes, but I feel there are better ways to add tension to your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Gets a 1

for your BS name dropping of Joyce & McCarthy while adding a little insult as well. Jackass.

elizalooelizalooover 1 year ago

Fascinating read, given that I am Liz/Liza/Eliza/Elizabeth/Beth and have light green eyes. Have we met?

Erotic and quite enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
1794 Followers
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...