All Comments on 'JT's Guide: The Mysterious G-spot'

by jthammerhead

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
oldbob68oldbob68over 7 years ago
all pussys are different

I was married for a very long time to a woman who just could not have a clitoral orgasm. Even if she did it herself she couldn't get there. But she seemed to have two g-spots, one just behind the pelvic horns which was easily hit having regular sex, but then I found another at the back of her cunt. With my thumb in her cunt and a finger in her anus, if I rubbed them together through the tissues she would cum so hard I thought she might break my fingers.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
@ oldbob68 07/25/16

re:

she seemed to have two g-spots, one just behind the pelvic horns which was easily hit having regular sex, but then I found another at the back of her cunt.

----

I have seen that referred to as the A-Spot.

Found:

The anterior fornix erogenous zone (also known as the AFE zone, AFE, A-spot, epicenter, deep spot or second G-spot).

Harsh61Harsh61about 7 years ago
G-Spot

Thanks for the comprehensive information which, many are not aware of.

Very informative and also knowledgeable.

masculinbrainmasculinbrainover 5 years ago
G-spot can't speak as a clit does

I remember how scared I was when I first felt that rough spot inside my girlfriend 8n 1974. This was a time and place when G-spots were unknown and sexual education inexistent. I was afraid I caused some wound inside. I still managed to push that spot a few times with my finger. Her reaction was forceful, and a bit confusing for me. I didn't know whether I did something right or wrong.

By her earlier admission, her life was ruled by her clit. As such, she would talk incessantly while I touched her love button, giving directions and much appreciation. But her reaction to the G-spot experience was entirely opposite.

The next day, she grabbed my hand and we started to walk through the town. She didn't say a word, which was unusual, just dragged me along, which I didn't mind at all because she was pretty and hot. After an hour of walking, we found ourselves in the park, at the same bench where I touched her rough spot the day before. She pushed me onto the bench, then she sat on my laps and said: "again, please". The talkative girl, normally all stars and moon, was suddenly unable to speak. Instead, she fully enjoyed my finger.

After a month, we rented a room,...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous