All Comments on 'Resistance is Futile'

by ThistleWhistle

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great writing and well-crafted story

Really enjoyed reading this story and a great first attempt! I look forward to reading future developments to this plot

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

Sounds like an interesting family, i'm curious now about the rest of hers and what they will think and do.

spredmspredmover 7 years ago
question

My wife Adele but your not married

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@spredm - Walk over any dollar bills, lately, looking for a dime?

How DO some of these readers manage to take in a story that is as full of fervent, heated seduction and full-on sex as this tale was, and zoom right in on the single flaw in the story - and a minuscule one, at that?!

carmel12carmel12over 7 years ago
first story??

Very well done for a first time story teller. Looking forward for some more of your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done!!

I've never commented on a story before. But thought this needed to be my first. It was well written and I would love to read about more exploits of this sexy trio. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nitpicky.

@spredm - before you make judgement on something, make sure your comment is correct. You're, not your.

ThistleWhistleThistleWhistleover 7 years agoAuthor
Valid Point

Spredm has a point, though. That's what you get for waiting too long between sessions at the keyboard. I'll correct it in the near future. :)

KarenBethKarenBethover 7 years ago
loved this!

Please don't keep us waiting too long for more!

Whether it's something new or a continuation of this one, I look forward to reading more from you.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 7 years ago
Epileptic jellyfish?

I know authors are often looking for interesting metaphors, but this one was jarring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is an amazing story and you are a very talented writer. I cannot wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done!

I too have a step daughter that's now in her early 20's. I came into her life when she had just turned 12. As I watched her mature over the years into a beautiful young woman my lust just grew more intense. Reading your story I imagined myself handling the situation as you had. The struggle of resisting your desires as opposed to the lust for her young tight body. I appreciated how you treated Emily with care and love not as a piece of innocent meat to be used. The shocker at the end was mind blowing as I too would love to have that happen with me. PLEASE keep the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love

I have been reading these types of stories for several weeks. Your's caught my eye because I too am the youngest daughter and like Emily, very tall at 5' 8". Near the end of visiting my parents last month, I went down to the kitchen early to fix a light breakfest. Mom always lakes a long walk every morning and I thought it would be a nice surprise to have breakfest ready for her. My father was already sitting at the table in his robe reading the paper. Feeling a little self conscious standing at the sink in only my panties and a tshirt, I asked him if he was enjoying his morning. "I am now." was his reply and I could hear him sitting down the paper. I turned away from the counter to see my father stepping toward me. His robe was open and his beautiful penis was hanging between his tan muscled legs. I know this is horrible but I could not take my eyes off my fathers' long round penis. As he approached I panicked and spun around to the counter. Almost simultaneously, hands skirted up inside shirt and I could feel his hands in my waist. I could not think. I could not breathe, my heart pounding in my chest and I wanted to scream. He pressed himself against me, "Raise up Loni" .......and I did. Why why, was I bending over the counter with my legs spread on my tippy toes. I could hear a high pitch sound escape me as father repositioned himself and his cock started to press agaist the inside of my thigh filling the gap until the onlt thing between us was my wet panties. Why was I aching my back. Why was I pressing back as daddy pushed against me. Why could I not stop trembling and why was I so fucking willing. "Please God", father's hard cock felt so so strong and alive. The sound of the garage door reached my father while I was trapped in sexual frenzy. His hand slapped my ass hard as pulled himself away and my butt pushed back to searching for his hardness. By the time mom entered the kitchen dad was back at the table picking up the paper. I had just closed my legs and crossed my ankles to hide my wetness, luckily mom only said good morning before walking through to the laundry. Turning quickly I hurried past my father unable resist a glance toward his crotch, he unable to resist a smile. I left that day telling my mom I had received a call form work how sorry I was but, I had to get back home. Weeks later and still an emotional wreck, such a bad person . We are catholic, he should not of done this to me. I love my parents and would never do anything to hurt my mom, so why the constant sexual fantasies. Why the nightly dreams of submission to my father. Why am I constantly reading any story marked "daddy" on some stupid fucking porn site. What is WRONG WITH ME!

ansdguyansdguyabout 7 years ago
How so?

If a man is circumcised, then how would he have glans? Doesn't the procedure remove the glans? Otherwise a pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good stepdad

This is a very nice storie... love to have a similar situation.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great plot . Loved how you had them suck him in. An had some funny parts through out.

Really good reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThistleWhistle@ThistleWhistle
116 Followers
A professional guitarist, I was once described as an "An antediluvian axeman with a penchant for ribald riffs." Writing erotic literature appears to be the new outlet for my creative juices. For better or for worse, read 'em and weep. :)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES