All Comments on 'Lookalike GF and Mother. Uh oh. Ch. 02'

by TheSweeterTheWine

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Very hot!! Hopefully there will be a third chapter where Shirley and Stefanie can more fully explore their bi side. The last sentence was a little confusing as it seemed to open up more questions rather than wrap up the story. There seemed to be a few more typos, too, in the second chapter than the first (clot rather than clit made me laugh). PM me if you'd like any help in previewing any future stories.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Nice Guys Finish Last.

At least they do in FFM 3somes with mom and gf. This was very good . I did perversely want some tension in form of villain . Maybe mom gets prick bf , or Stephanie's roommate discovers secret and they might be outed. Upset the collective apple cart. But overall I like the characters. Hmm wonder what would Stephanie's parents would do if they dicovered who she resembled ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WELL PLOTTED

I have read a few 3-somes involving mom and son with various male and female additions. Always prefer these to the full house free for all of a group grope. Your characters held up well and the story kept me interested.

I can't project out to provide options for your writing. It could be these are characters who have run their course and need to be closed out. It is seduction and discovery which keep a plot fresh. New places without new faces can be tedious repetition. If you must strive to open doors then a rainy night and a locked door could be fun. Introduce a couple who attend same college as pass one another in the hall acquaintances. Wait with us in the room ... Maybe a bit of pot because why not ... Then sometime in the future mom and these young co-eds meet again on campus as in at a Home Coming Football game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Would love to read more about this threesome.

kennybobberkennybobberover 7 years ago
great!!!

make another chapter where he meets her family for some more possibilities

No1holywoodNo1holywoodover 7 years ago

You have left of finished the story but have also left it open for a third part. I would like to see this third chapter with both families meeting.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 7 years agoAuthor
Many thanks folks

No1holywood – I actually had a few more paragraphs of dialogue written (no sex scenes) but uploaded a copy from my hard drive instead of the USB which had the more up-to-date one. I can use it as an intro if I write a part 3 but so far I can’t see what a storyline would be.

wallace99 – Thanks for taking the time to comment.

kennybobber – Yeah, another chapter would certainly include her family, but I can’t see what the sexual angle would be. It would feel right if the Stefan character were to get involved with Stefanie’s mother or sister, so that’s where I’m stuck.

Anon (more) – See the above comments. I wouldn’t mind taking a shot at another chapter but so far can’t imagine what the storyline might be.

Anon (Well) – You make a good point about characters having run their course. We see this a lot in movie franchises where eventually they’re just capitalizing on whatever was popular in the first instalment or two. Completely agree re the seduction. I’m not sure how Stefan could get seduced by anyone else and still keep the relationship with Stefanie.

Sex4lf – Sorry about the typos. I’ve caught a few more in the draft I didn’t upload but I don’t think “clot” was one. At least it had something to do with concentration of blood.

Lordslam – Interesting angle re Stefanie’s parents and one I’ll be sure to use if I get to a Chapter 3.

mharrisonmharrisonover 7 years ago
Great stuff

Really enjoyed that. In two minds about another chapter as it would be good to read more of their story but I also agree that you can ruin it by continuing when you don't have a strong story line... Whatever you choose to do please keep writting (this or another story) as I've really enjoyed your work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great writing talent!

Great writing talent!

Hope to have lots of more mother/son tales from you.

Please do not involve additional male members of the family as that can be a problem in a mom/son story.

Anonymously

Letmein

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 7 years agoAuthor
Het Letmein

Thanks for the comment. Don't worry about other males intruding. I don't find that appealing either. And thanks for the encouragement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not on par with the original

This seems like it was written by someone else. It did not have the same level of appeal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One More Chapter

Would love to see one more chapter, even if it's just a wrap up one. With her family maybe keep it non-sexual or just maybe a tease. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I think the best way to complete the story is to evolve the relationship between Shirley and Stefanie. She expressed a hesistant interest. A proper threesome would be the perfect finale.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the additional comments

Anon (Not on par) – Sorry you didn’t enjoy it. I certainly wrote it and its predecessor but thanks for reading and taking the time to comment.

Anon (One more) – It does seem like it needs a wrap-up but any scenario I’ve imagined so far has a jump-the-shark quality.

Anon – Yes, I can imagine a few plausible scenarios for Stefanie & Shirley to get together, but it would feel like writing to formula. I’m mulling it over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Liked

I liked the story. I havent checked on the site for days but was pleased you added another chapter. You can keep adding chapters to this story since it seems stephanie's sexual awaking keeps changing with more sex..

Maybe an engagement party that ends up with those 3 in bed etc..

marriedheatmarriedheatover 7 years ago
Too much lead up. Not enough action.

You're a good writer and story teller. You build anticipation but I felt let down on each sexual encounter. My meaning is this. You build and build to the sex over several pages but when the clothes fly off, it becomes, "I entered her, we thrusted, she came, I came, we collapsed, kissed, talked a little, then slept for hours.

Stephan is an 18-19 year old young man. At that age, I could fuck for hours, have 3 or 4 orgasms, and then be ready again a few hours later. I never had a night of sex then slept until well after sunrise. That's not realistic for a young man. Now that I'm in my 50s, it's quite standard.

I'm wondering if you are the "Stephanie" in this story and you're not quite sure how far you can go. My advice: Go all the way.

Like the other comments, I'd like to see where this ends up. I would like some steam in the sex though. Please don't build me up over several pages then give a 2-3 paragraph mention of the sex.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 7 years agoAuthor
More Thanks

Anon (Liked) – Thanks. I’m still not sure about another chapter though the ending suggests there ought to be more. But aside from an obvious Shirley-Stefanie seduction, I can’t think of any others without going into Fantasyland.

marriedheat – I’ll take this as constructive criticism and you’re right. I prefer the seduction and when it gets to the sex, I try to make it hot but it’s fairly brief (2-3 paragraphs) by Literotica standards. Maybe I’m one of those who prefers the journey to the destination. I will try to keep your point in mind next time out though. Thanks for such a thoughtful comment.

marriedheatmarriedheatover 7 years ago
That's how it was meant

Yes, I meant my comments as constructive. I hope you don't get me wrong. My writing style is a lot the same. I love the seduction. But the seduction, for me, has to lead to some good, hot sex that lasts a bit longer. Keep up the good work.

GforGrahamGforGrahamover 7 years ago

If another chapter, don't forget the relatives. He has aunt, uncle and fem cousins. Let your imagination run. Not forgetting Stephanies mum and dad when he visits her home.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 7 years agoAuthor
To the latest coomenters

married - Thanks again. I'm not sure I'll ever write sex scenes as long as you prefer. For me they're a bit of a chore. I enjoy writing about the motivations and set-up because I usually only have a general idea of where it's going when I start. So there's the surprise element. The sex scene is like the chase scene at the end of a crime movie. I lose interest at that point. Obviously sex scenes are essential in Literotica and I enjoy reading them. My strong preference is the mother-son genre but I'll take a look at one of yours for comparison's sake.

GforG - Yes, many possibilities but I don't feel comfortable in writing something unless it seems borderline possible. I don't think I'm a clever enough writer to make widespread incest fill that bill. But you've given me some ideas. Thanks for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The cheat's guide to blocks

is the analogy! We had Steph and Mum we can have Stephanie and mom too as they exchange impressions in the hottub. As a lesbian seduction needs more time and steps you have your favourite style back in play, a closeted bisexual side of Mom plus the new bicurious side of Stephanie and we can have those rolls in the hay going. Plus the FFMs can be Unicoastal now. As for sex scenes solution is simple a sex scene has its own buildup and in writing unlike video porn the series of scenes are not boring if you focus on different aspects from someone noticing how anal wrinkles are I can easily expect a sex scene with 2 paragraphs for preparatory anal dilation he he he! *librertin again just lazy to log in

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Great Prelude . . .

Is what makes all good erotica. Without a hot, sexy, loving lead in, what follows is just so much raw sex. What's required about the actual sexual activity is only that it does justice to the prelude, and that can be done with a few well chosen descriptive sentences or, if the writer is so inclined, a full, explicit working out of the preliminaries. Often, all that's required to make the story extremely erotic is the reader's "knowing" that the preliminaries result in the adumbrated behavior. Also, gradual unveiling extends and, thereby, enhances the reader's vicarious erotic experience. This writer's technique is fully effective to stimulate wonderful vicarious erotic experiences for me.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Yummy 2

This story is so good! I can't wait for more... Thank you so much!

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks Commenters

Anon (libertin) – Nice suggestions. I’m undecided on a Chapter 3. I enjoy writing about initial seductions especially where for at least one of them, sexual congress is furthest from their minds. I don’t see how that fits in a Ch 3 unless it’s something outlandish like Stefan with Stefanie’s mother. Thanks for the comment though.

Anon (A great) – What a thoughtful and insightful comment. Thanks very much for it.

TSreader – Thanks for the encouragement. It makes such a difference when one posts.

smiffy58smiffy58over 7 years ago
1 more in this series please

Would be great if they got married and on the hen night mother and daughter-in-law to be was to get together

and somehow the son gives mum the only thing they had not done together or even better his soon to be wife gave her anal as a sort of thank for bringing them together.

although she said she did not like it when tried it another woman who it seems didnot dislike it might be able to please her better who knows how to please a woman better than another woman and fun things happen at hen night ha ha same as stag night. thats when I found I was more than Bi-curious my lady often uses toys on me now lol as well. thats would be a story for her if I was a better writer

smiffy58smiffy58over 7 years ago
why I read erotica

i find erotica so pleasing as it fullfills my fantasy or reminds me of those i have actually fulfilled. I love incestual ones more than other as I have had fantasies but never been able to do anything about them never actually wanted to if you get my meaing but does not stop you for wondering what would be like. I think by reading your stories I got so much pleasure from the readin I came so close (not by doing it) I had so much DIY sex i got cramp in my hand lol but enjoyed so much thanks

DommemeplzDommemeplzover 7 years ago
Good work

I really enjoyed this story. Great balance and pacing. I'll be looking forward to more of your work in the future.

crawler101crawler101over 7 years ago
on to spring break at her families home

very nice options for seducing dad, taking her mom etc. good story keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

I have just found your writings dear author. This is such a good, well thought out and damn unique story. Great big thorny questions: How much do you love your son? How far will you go to try and help your son be with the woman that loves him and he her? Do you/can you let go of your newfound lover, even if he is your son? How big is your love for the man you want to marry? How secure are you in his love for you and y'alls future? How do you feel about, thank, forgive, appreciate your future mother-in-law? A woman that for all practical purposes is your "twin." A woman that challenged her own morals and seduced her son into bed so that he could be mentally and physically with you? A woman that now sees her son as more than a son but her lover? How does a young horny college man deal with, moms pussy on tap at home? Having a committed relationship (and future marriage) to a woman that looks just like his mother? The explosive potential for jealousy or favoritism? Wow...just wow!

I loved the length, the build up, the details of story to make me care about the characters and their story. I agree the story does call for a third chapter though. If you do choose to do so dear author, PLEASE do not jump the shark! ie Magically bi, including other family members or just others in general. The seeds are all there in chapters one and two. Stephan is the sun around which Shirley and Stephanie orbit and Pandora's Box has been opened. Shirley seduced her son Stephan for the benefit of Stephanie and Stephan's relationship. In the process Shirley and Stephan have breached the forbidden wall of mother son sex. Supercharging the already powerful relationship that exists between a mother and son. Shirley and Stephanie are older/younger mirrors. Stephan loves Stephanie and Shirley, Shirley and Stephanie love Stephan, one love is already life long and the other could be. (The following is observation on my part. I am not the author, you are, I am merely the reader.) If he author can pull it off, a possible story line might run along the lines of "The Importance of Being Earnest." It is a complex story line. The author must know where all the pieces are and moving. Basically it's a case of mistaken identity. In this instance Shirley and Stephanie. Is Stephan having an incestuous affair with his mother? To add a little more danger an ex or potential new suitor or coworker, etc. comes into play. They discover the secret but before it can be told they gets theirs. In the end their secret is safe and the threesome continues. I can easily see with Shirley and Stephanie voyeurism, caressing, minimal masturbation of the other and possibly even strap-on (2 in 1) when in bed with and only with Stephan involved. They aren't lesbian or bi or curious. Some actions in the story and the above speculation described seem to contradict that. No...they...don't. They are not interested in kissing either the upper or nether lips of their "twin." It is a subtle but distinct and important difference. They love Stephan and want to express that love to him. If it's at the same time so be it, but within certain bounds.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 2 years ago

Interesting story with a lot of realistic elements, leaving the reader with much thoughts about a possible future for the three. The way you described the characters I think it would be difficult to come up with a part three within the realms of a sexy, entertaining story with a happy life for mother, son and girlfriend. I see just one solution: a new intense love interest for the mother, resulting in the dissolution of the triangle, but that way it wouldn't be an incest/taboo story any more. I guess the writer painted himself into a corner here. However, a 5 star read for sure, although I wasn't really able to relate to the guy and the situation he found himself in, to use a euphemistic formula. Even at his age I never did something sexual with anybody else than the girl I had committed myself to, was never even tempted to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This has been one of the best stories I have ever read on this site! A few spelling mistakes but did not distract form the o really experience. I look forward to reading more of you stories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is one of my all time favorite stories on here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous