All Comments on 'Anal Exploration - Violet 02'

by OutlawedSubversion

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ballznall60ballznall60over 7 years ago
Excellent!

Eroticism at its best. Five stars. Hope you will continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Rock hard

The double taboo -- pee play followed by anal -- coupled with the loving dominant/sub relationship between the characters, aroused me to a state I don't usually achieve from just reading erotica. Well done.

DreaMajorDreaMajoralmost 7 years ago
Overblown writing

"A sensation akin to euphoria"? Please, simpler is better.

zazrix9zazrix9almost 7 years ago
I need

the cock deep in my ass and the fluid..........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bravo!

The characters' relationship dynamic and your vocabulary elevated the overall feel of the piece. I've been reading stories on literotica for over 10 years and this one is my favorite. Thanks for your effort!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastically arousing!

I still vividly recall a similar experience I had many years ago with an anally obsessed man. After a night of him repeatedly filling my ass with his seed we were showering and he told me to also put my hands against the wall. He soaped my ass, fingers darting inside, before I then felt his big cockhead force itself in me, steadily pushing deeper until he was fully inside.

With a firm grip on my hips he let out a deep long exhale, as I felt his shaft expand and I felt a hot fluid jetting inside my ass. With a guttural groan I realised he was pissing inside me, I clamped down hard on his shaft in surprise- only to feel my rectum balloon uncomfortably as he filled me with his stream. Dropping my head I stared down at the shower floor and with a sigh I relaxed my ass and watched ass his urine ran down my legs and gushed to the shower floor, flushing with it all of his sticky cum from the night before.

It was so naughty and taboo- it made my pussy so wet! I let him do that to me many times…

Shelley

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOutlawedSubversion@OutlawedSubversion
72 Followers
*Recently returned after a long hiatus. Looking to rekindle my love for Literotica and erotic writing. Please feel free to drop me a message if you so desire, I will be happy to answer. Inspiration seeking author. Searching for the spark.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES