All Comments on 'Where Eagles Dare'

by My Erotic Tail

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bamagirlbamagirlalmost 20 years ago
Wonderful~

A tale of reality and at a time when this tale is probably as true as it can be right now. The heartfelt heros we need right now.

Joseki KoJoseki Koalmost 20 years ago
Great

closing line. Really ads closure to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Real

Been there and done that only in another war. It seems there is always a bridge in every war to be held or taken.

John Alden

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This

story should be read out to GWB and his fellow policians,and those of every other nation.

RCSA1RCSA1about 15 years ago
Great story

Great story. I started writting more and began to babble. Not right for this story. Just great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Interesting piece, gives a good account of why men

die in war. The grammar and spelling need cleaning up, for instance using were in place of we're, a major difference. For the posted Anony in Sanity saying Bush needed to read this maybe, but it would be far more appropriate for the peaceniks and under the table traitors to read this and realize by backing off and backing down you just make the end cost more in lives. You cant let people who want you dead at any cost getting stronger while you try to talk them out of thinking because of your religion or whatever that you deserve to die. Eventually people with backbone will have to win it for those that are left after the backtrackers set us up to lose.

riskconsultantriskconsultantover 8 years ago
Great read

Been there, done that and seen too many buddies who did not return. I really wonder whether it was worth the cost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ain't That The Truth

Nobody wins in a war. Amen, and Semper Fi.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
FAMOUS LAST WORDS

But someone had to do it. TK U MLJ LV NV

jenellesljenelleslalmost 6 years ago
And They Still Stand in Harm's Way

It takes place in Hell. The Devil moves it around so the label on the map changes, but it's still Hell. There is a place in DC called simply The Wall. It is said among us, "The Price of Freedom is Written On The Wall." Yet they still go Where Eagles Dare. God bless them all.

Very will written. Some grammar and word usage to clean up, but the story won't really change no matter the language.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous