All Comments on 'Debby's Forced Submission'

by Selenite

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Kessler218Kessler218over 7 years ago

This story was amazing. But it feels like it's just getting started. I sincerely hope there is more to come.

sixpesixpeover 7 years ago
Agreement

I agree - I want to know more. Now Adam knows, it would be nice to get him involved too.

curiositykilledmoicuriositykilledmoiover 7 years ago
It's Cringe But Good

Compared to similarly written plots I think it's a good take on a pretty predictable storyline. Your male lead was firm throughout and the power trip was evident. There was noticeable embrassment and reluctance which is hard for some writers to convey. I loved your the progression of your scene though.

Improvements: It's not 100 realistic I think. Or even 80. She was too quick to admit I think for something as difficult and exploitative as her condition. Maybe in edits you could play with it a little and get it drawn out. Additionally, there's almost an assumption, especially towards the end, that she is enjoying it but you don't make it clear to the reader if she does. If she doesn't it would be good to know too

Id say 4* but it was a good read :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not BDSM

This isn't BDSM. This would be better in noncon.

The grammar is better than some I've seen on this site but the background needs some work and the characters could use more development.

Overall I felt this looks like a promising story and gave you 3 stars

Blade44Blade44over 6 years ago

Please continue the story. It cries out for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

What an erotic, exciting, naughty story. Really sexy, tempting set up. Great characterization abd attention to details. It really aroused me. My favorite part was: ""What a nice little slut you are," he grinned down at her once he was able to speak again. "I think I'm going to like your new position and title," he said with a smirk, then pulled out of her mouth. "Since you're not a fan of talking, I thought I'd help you out a bit." He grabbed a ball gag from the desk and forced it into her mouth. "There we go. Good sluts should always have something in their mouth," he informed her. "Now, go ahead and lean over your stool. Your tits should be hanging off. Later, we'll do something about your work uniform, but we'll leave it alone for today." He pushed her over the stool in the position that worked best for him."

Keep up the great work, you are talented. I will definitely read your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hot but she would e nd up owning the company after the court case a medically diagnosed condition he took advantage of nice fantasies though

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous